Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Nimmi can u please write a Part two for me????its badly needed.
Well well i am an addicted thriller reader...so i somehow expected only anyone from swasan would be the traitor...Loved the way u build it up and then ended up wd a great clymax...I am highly impressed.
Its actually too much awesome.
keep writing more and a part two plich

Banjaaran.

Saumya2102 Groupbie
Saumya2102
Saumya2102

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
*sobs* *and sobs* *and keeps sobbing*
That was beyond beautiful my lady!! I scanned the whole Oxford Dictionary but couldn't find a single word worth to describe it!! 

Ragini, Adarsh, Laksh and Swara.. their team is just so wonderful. They had all sorts of nutties present there. All 4 of them completed each other. Isn't it how we have friends in our friend circle. In mine.. there's the pretty one, then the one who lives only and only for food, there's a brainy, the flirt and the sarcastic one!! And I love them all!! 

Coming back to the story, you know what.. I found Sanskar a composition of all 4!! Anyways.. his entry was just superb! No really!! When Swara was saying all sorts of stuff to Sanskar not realising that the guy whom she's 'praising' so much is just behind her!!

This story was really interesting and actually different!! I really enjoyed the blossoming friendship of Sanskar and Swara. They had come to be really close.. Isn't it?? 

The mystery part was also amazing. But what took me by shock was that Sanskar was actually not Sanskar!!!! I was really hoping you don't make him the main murder and thankfully you didn't!! The last part left me teary eyed. He did so much for friendship!! Seriously, such friends are a gem!! <3 <3

He didn't want anyone to know his real identity that's why he was not taking selfies.. it was not the ape reason!! But what took my attention was that even though he did not allow anyone to take his picture, he took a selfie with Swara.. 'So that you always remember me' Girl.. you don't even know hiw these lines affected my "emotional fool" heart!! 

I am really enjoying these series of yours.. But lazy girll... at least send PMs naa!! Anyways bye.. take care..
*me still sobbing*

Banjaaran.

Saumya2102 Groupbie
Saumya2102
Saumya2102

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
One more thing.. any chances for part 2?? This was a very meaningful ending but still I feel it's incomplete because Swara and Sanskar didn't unite in the literal sense. You gave us hope.. but iss dil ke liye hope kaafi nhi!!

Waise.. Sanskar in this FF must be October or November born.. hai naa?? All his qualities are similar to that of a Scorpion. The Scorpio sun sign!! He loves his friends and can do anything for them.. And if you make Scorpio your enemy, they would not leave you easily!

PS- I am not a Scorpio but a Pisces.. It's just that this sign amused me very much and Pisces and Scorpions are the Perfect Couple of the zodiac!!

Banjaaran.

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Res...Will start unres soon i promise

Hola Nimmi..

I choose to unres on this one next ..Because i really loved this theme dear. Crime and Mystery are my favourite them. The who did it and what happened always keep me interested. 

As always you proved what a great writer you are dear. What an awesome story in a single OS..It felt like reading a whole book not just an OS. It was so freaking awesome and i dont have enough words to praise it. 

Swara, Lakshya, Ragini and Adarsh the crime unit.When they kept talking about a new guy from the headquarters i guessed it will Sanskar but i for one never expected the twist in the end, you simply surprised me as always.

Let me just tell you how much i loved the crime unit , My favourite got to be Ragini.She looked just like me , i am a nerd not an genius but a nerd. So she had to be my Favourite ,ofcourse Sanskar is the first but Ragini is the close second. 

Then you made me doubt everyone except Swara due to the twist and i was hoping it was not Ragini .But Thankfully the crime unit was innocent.. Also how can you give my Sanskar name to another person ,thats unfair.. Chalo i let it go . As Sanskar name is still mysterious. 

Coming to SwaSan, i really loved there story and how they become closer during the investigation.. And him even taking an Selfie with her was so sweet. I am going to assume they got there happy ending, if an hound and huntress can get one, if an Numero Uno Assassin and Journalist can get one , i am sure this two can get one too.. 

You know i loved a neat closed ending , but surprising i liked this one being open ended and kind of left to the assumption not that i would say no if you decided to give me a sequel ,still i am not going to grumble about leaving it open ended for now.. 

Awesome OS Nimmi dear, I absolutely loved it .. Love ya and let me just tell it once more time then i stop ofcourse you are the sweetest

Love

Nita

Edited by NitaReid - 23 April 2016 at 5:47am

Banjaaran.

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Someone's on overdrive mode!LOL You should continue this one...has a potential to be another dhamaakedaar story!!!

Banjaaran.

prerulalli Groupbie
prerulalli
prerulalli

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Res
Unres-

Nimmi Hug

Such a beautiful crime thriller it was Clap

The awesome foursome--  Swara, Ragini , Aadharsh and Lakshya Smile

The murder was really brutal by the way u explained the photos Ouch

One fine day an officer comes from the head branch-----Swara thinking how would the guy be 
Infact waiting for him ( Nuisance from the headquaters , snob arrogant ass and show off )ROFLROFL

Aah.. The way sanskaar countered it LOL 

Both are equally impressed with each other...

The bond grows bigger and better and best day by day Wink

The way sanskaar deals when the info is lost by bugging evryone's mobiles including swara's and his own is worth appreciating Clap

Both of them had that immense belief on each otherSmile

All the one liners  u used to describe their emotions were fantastic nimmi Clap

So according to swara , he suspects aadharsh and lakshya Big smile

The next day...The bomb...That both the maheshwari brothers are killed...OMG...for a moment i thought is sanskaar thereal culprit as another " original sanskaar"  Turns up to their officeOuch  (I know me being the crazy me)

But the moment ragini starts narrating the "real story " that the murdered mna belonged to defense and sanskaar must have been a part of that force and might have to avenge his friend's death is purely commendable Clap

Swara's respect towards Sanskaar increases by power INFINITY Embarrassed

She keeps on wondering why did he allowed her to click a selfie while opening her car and finds the note " coz i want u to remember me forever"Blushing
That was sooo sweet of him yaar

Hey this OS deffo can be converted into a TWOSHOT  if u want to...by beinging SWASAN together...Wink

Well the choice is ursBig smile

This was indeed a wonderful OS nimmi 

Lots of hugs and jhappis for this HugHugHug

Update soon

Love,
PreranaSmile

Edited by prerulalli - 13 April 2016 at 8:07am

Banjaaran.

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
this was fanf**kingtastic girl!!!!
intelligent boys are sexy as he'll nd when one has the face of vk...then competition is none...
loved loved the plot...just before the climax I was disappointed nd thought he is the traitor...but what a beautiful twist...
totally brilliant...I was hoping sanskar will come meet swara but the end is totally justified too...can't complain...
again..u r brilliant nimmi...added to the list of my favorites... ;)

Banjaaran.

Go to top