Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

.-.LonelySoul.- Newbie
.-.LonelySoul.-
.-.LonelySoul.-

Posted: 26 September 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I am a really big fan of your work. The Genre series is my favorite and this one tips the list. I have read all your one shots, short stories and obviously Angel, I don't know like a million times, and I love all of them. I would love a second part to this one shot, however there is this sense of mystery from where you left off. I could imagine stuff, but your writing is like 1000 times more amazing than whatever I am thinking. I really hope you will write a second part or something for this and at least not end it in a cliffhanger. I do not want to force you, but I would and I'm pretty sure many other along with me would like a second part!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 27 September 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-.LonelySoul.-

I am a really big fan of your work. The Genre series is my favorite and this one tips the list. I have read all your one shots, short stories and obviously Angel, I don't know like a million times, and I love all of them. I would love a second part to this one shot, however there is this sense of mystery from where you left off. I could imagine stuff, but your writing is like 1000 times more amazing than whatever I am thinking. I really hope you will write a second part or something for this and at least not end it in a cliffhanger. I do not want to force you, but I would and I'm pretty sure many other along with me would like a second part!

Thank you So so much for this beautiful comment and your kind and generous words for me.
and for reading and loving all my works. truly means a lot.Heart

i really tried writing the second part. few other lovely souls wanted it too.
but i just couldn't give it a fitting finale. instead of two shots it was turning out to be an entire FF. and then i lost my connect with my OTP.
i can't write with actually 'connecting'.

this track could have been homecoming for me and there by for my muse... but... i got my Sanskaar back. Sadly i can't see my Swara around. and i can't imagine him with anyone else.

so SO sorry about this my dear.

and a big thank you and hugs once again.

.-.LonelySoul.- Newbie
.-.LonelySoul.-
.-.LonelySoul.-

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Awww dear. Yes our Swasan is lost. I truly understand. I think Stories are the only way they are alive. I don't think the serial can revive them either way after they are butchered so much. They were my OTP. Oh well!  I have stopped watching the show, but these stories are hard to leave. I'm glad I left it at a point where I'm not too disappointed, coz after reading what's really happening , they re cutting time. 
anyway Thank you for writing all these other stories! And keeping swasan Alive!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

Go to top