Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showrav24

superb update dearClap
loved this os series
mostly this & previous one
hope we get second part of this os
waiting for next one

Thank you so much ShowravEmbarrassed.
for reading and liking my stories. and commenting.

surely will come back with part 2.

thank you so much once again dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showrav24

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyasingh

NimmiHug

Can I say I am really loving this concept of many small stories from different genresBig smile.

And this was an amazing OS NimmiStar. I enjoyed it a lot. In between you introduced a brilliant twist. I was seriously shocked because I really never accepted the story to go that way.  I really can't figure out that what comment should I type down for this brilliant fic.  I am really stunned,  speechless, shocked and amazedSmile.

Woah... Swara is in full on angry mood. She is a fiesty girl. Why do I have this feeling that this blue eyed, pretty sunny boy is gonna be SanskaarWink.

Adarsh, Laksh and Ragini... they all are very sweet. Ragini is somewhat like Bozo here, extremely good with computers. Laksh is a funny and likeable guySmile. And Adarsh is a tough man. Swara has one lovely team with her

Seems like that crime scene is extremely brutual. I am sure they will crack the case soon.

And I was right. That sunny boy is SanskaarEmbarrassed. And he heard Swara's curses regarding him. Oh.. I love Swara. Instead of being or saying sorry to him, she was checking him outROFLEmbarrassed.

Sanskaar is also pretty cool and a smart guy. In the very first meeting he liked Swara. And our girl is also fascinated by himSmile.

Seems like our famous five cracked the murder case. But oh the evidences get lost. Someone is definitely a traitor amongst them.Ouch

How lovely.. Swara and Sanskaar can communicate with each other without even saying a wordEmbarrassed.

Sanskaar's plan of catching both the culprit and the backstabber is good. Haha.. totally loved what Sanskaar said about selfies and us channelling our ancestorsLOLLOL.

Adarsh also has a bad timingAngry. He broke such an adorable moment.

OMG... WHATShocked..I was really wondering that who is the traitor in the team. I had my doubts in all 3, laksh, Ragini and Adarsh. But I never imagined that the person would turn out to be Sanskaar.

But that person's name wasn't even Sanskaar. Was the crime Branch sleeping for all this time. Someone outsider infiltrated there department, and they didn't even know.

And when I was thinking my quota of surprises for this fic is overLOL, you introduced a one more twist. Sanskaar and that couple were from defense forcesShockedShocked. So Sanskaar is not a bad guy as I was thinking earlier.Wow Nimmi, it was brilliant story with an extremely brilliant plotClap.
It was a very good plan by SanskaarSmile. He perfectly infiltrated the crime branch sneakily. And was involved in a dealings of a murder case, without even raising a single ounce of doubt. Deleted all the evidences, so he can catch the criminals by himself. And he didn't even leave any single of his trace behind, not even a bloody picture. An extremely brilliant plan by himStar.

Friendship is a very beautiful bond. Swara was feeling guilty when she  doubted her friends. And Sanskaar undertook this risky operation to avenge and provide justice to his friends/team members who were murdered brutually.

I am happy that Sanskaar atleast left a pic of him and a note with SwaraBig smile. Although I am sure Sanskaar that Swara would have remembered you regardless of a  pic or not.  But still it was a very lovely thing, that he left a pic as his memory with her.
I really hope that they meet in future as Swara wished forEmbarrassed. And Nimmi if you are thinking of writting its sequel. Please do itBig smile. Not at all presurring you. But would like to read that when and how do they meet next time, and what would be their reactions. Vaise this too has a perfect endingSmile. It kind of justifies the tittle..mystery. Which is left to the reader's own imagination.

I  loved SanskaarEmbarrassed. He was just amazing, intelligent and brilliant.

Brilliant work NimmiStar. Told you na that I am speechless, can't figure out that how I should praise this OS. I Really loved itBig smile.

Thank you for writting it and sharing it with us.

Take care
Lots and lots of loveHug

That's it!
I give up.

my commenting skills are masha allah as it is.. how could I possibly reply to your wonderful wonderful comment Richa?
I love you, i love your words, I so love your comments upon my stories, I lvoe that you love my stories.. and I just love everything about you. Bas!
Hug.

navyasingh

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Unres Page 2

Banjaaran.

navyasingh Senior Member
navyasingh
navyasingh

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Originally posted by navyasingh

NimmiHug

Can I say I am really loving this concept of many small stories from different genresBig smile.

And this was an amazing OS NimmiStar. I enjoyed it a lot. In between you introduced a brilliant twist. I was seriously shocked because I really never accepted the story to go that way.  I really can't figure out that what comment should I type down for this brilliant fic.  I am really stunned,  speechless, shocked and amazedSmile.

Woah... Swara is in full on angry mood. She is a fiesty girl. Why do I have this feeling that this blue eyed, pretty sunny boy is gonna be SanskaarWink.

Adarsh, Laksh and Ragini... they all are very sweet. Ragini is somewhat like Bozo here, extremely good with computers. Laksh is a funny and likeable guySmile. And Adarsh is a tough man. Swara has one lovely team with her

Seems like that crime scene is extremely brutual. I am sure they will crack the case soon.

And I was right. That sunny boy is SanskaarEmbarrassed. And he heard Swara's curses regarding him. Oh.. I love Swara. Instead of being or saying sorry to him, she was checking him outROFLEmbarrassed.

Sanskaar is also pretty cool and a smart guy. In the very first meeting he liked Swara. And our girl is also fascinated by himSmile.

Seems like our famous five cracked the murder case. But oh the evidences get lost. Someone is definitely a traitor amongst them.Ouch

How lovely.. Swara and Sanskaar can communicate with each other without even saying a wordEmbarrassed.

Sanskaar's plan of catching both the culprit and the backstabber is good. Haha.. totally loved what Sanskaar said about selfies and us channelling our ancestorsLOLLOL.

Adarsh also has a bad timingAngry. He broke such an adorable moment.

OMG... WHATShocked..I was really wondering that who is the traitor in the team. I had my doubts in all 3, laksh, Ragini and Adarsh. But I never imagined that the person would turn out to be Sanskaar.

But that person's name wasn't even Sanskaar. Was the crime Branch sleeping for all this time. Someone outsider infiltrated there department, and they didn't even know.

And when I was thinking my quota of surprises for this fic is overLOL, you introduced a one more twist. Sanskaar and that couple were from defense forcesShockedShocked. So Sanskaar is not a bad guy as I was thinking earlier.Wow Nimmi, it was brilliant story with an extremely brilliant plotClap.
It was a very good plan by SanskaarSmile. He perfectly infiltrated the crime branch sneakily. And was involved in a dealings of a murder case, without even raising a single ounce of doubt. Deleted all the evidences, so he can catch the criminals by himself. And he didn't even leave any single of his trace behind, not even a bloody picture. An extremely brilliant plan by himStar.

Friendship is a very beautiful bond. Swara was feeling guilty when she  doubted her friends. And Sanskaar undertook this risky operation to avenge and provide justice to his friends/team members who were murdered brutually.

I am happy that Sanskaar atleast left a pic of him and a note with SwaraBig smile. Although I am sure Sanskaar that Swara would have remembered you regardless of a  pic or not.  But still it was a very lovely thing, that he left a pic as his memory with her.
I really hope that they meet in future as Swara wished forEmbarrassed. And Nimmi if you are thinking of writting its sequel. Please do itBig smile. Not at all presurring you. But would like to read that when and how do they meet next time, and what would be their reactions. Vaise this too has a perfect endingSmile. It kind of justifies the tittle..mystery. Which is left to the reader's own imagination.

I  loved SanskaarEmbarrassed. He was just amazing, intelligent and brilliant.

Brilliant work NimmiStar. Told you na that I am speechless, can't figure out that how I should praise this OS. I Really loved itBig smile.

Thank you for writting it and sharing it with us.

Take care
Lots and lots of loveHug

That's it!
I give up.

my commenting skills are masha allah as it is.. how could I possibly reply to your wonderful wonderful comment Richa?
I love you, i love your words, I so love your comments upon my stories, I lvoe that you love my stories.. and I just love everything about you. Bas!
Hug.

Your commenting skills aren't masha allah or any thing else you are reffering Nimmi. This was such an amazing comment.

I love you too. I love your stories. And I love it that you love my comments. And I love you'rs tooEmbarrassed.

Love you tooBig smile

Banjaaran.

Ashi3 IF-Dazzler
Ashi3
Ashi3

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Unres on page 1! Embarrassed

Banjaaran.

L_Maheshwari Newbie
L_Maheshwari