Swaragini

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriously. thumbnail
Res.. Machi... πŸ€— ...

Unres...

I'm spellbound... Man I'm left with no words... What an OS it was just first class man... I doubted Sanskaar.. But not like this way... I thought he must be son of eighter one.. But man what a twist... Mind blowing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... Mmmawh machi...

Love you...Edited by Vaiyambar...... - 8 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome...! just loved it. 😳
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah Nimmi... That was so f****** amazing I tell ya!! It was too good. Another masterpiece of your sheer brilliance and amazing words!! Fabtabulous hun, and I'm so impressed man!! Such a plot..Kudos!* claps wildly*
I was all the time thinking who the hell is the traitor!! It never occured that it may be Sanskaar. I was like it has to be Laksh. But thinking of Sanskaar was completely outta question!! What all shhe didnt call him and he grinned!! Sanskaar was so cool:-)
SwaSan spending all time together was slowly paving the way for deep true love!! Enigma and Open Book!!? I LIKE IT!!
All this time it was Sanskaar?? God!! This is shocking. I mean i was actually stunned for a moment. Then I read it whole and realised. But dude, you really ought to write a crime novel!! You're fab at it<3 Such a plot!! Wouldn't have ever crossed my mind!! Defence?? Amazing buddy!!
The last part of the card was so heart touching!! Just loved it. Hey Nimmi!! Can you please please please please please please write a part of this one where Swara and Sanskaar actually meet like she hopes!! Please Nimmi! And let his name be Sanskaar only!!
Can you write a part two for me?? I loved it tooo xInfinity much
Lots of love
Sakshi!!
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Woah!

What was this?!! I just LOVE this. πŸ˜ƒ This is so awestruckingly beautiful!!!  Magnificent! This comes next to or almost equal to "Angel" and "Sanskar Chronicles". Those two are my top favorites! But this is no less. I love you Nimmi! Mwah! πŸ€—❀️

The team bonding and friendship was beautiful. Loved each and every person. And what an entry by Sanskar! (Ermm... I can call him Sanskar, right? πŸ€”)

Loved the way our SwaSan developed a beautiful bond, the way they understood each other and the trust they had on each other. He eliminated every trace which would lead to him, but still let Swara capture him in her memories forever. He trusted her enough to leave his picture with her. β€οΈ

You did manage to throw us off balance with the appalling twist that you came up with. The ending was beautiful. But still I wish it didn't end there. I wish i could see SwaSan together. Can you please continue this? Pretty please?! πŸ˜³

Keep gracing us like this with your wonderful writing skills. I would always be happy to spend my free time reading them. 

Love you so much Nimmi! πŸ€—
Ashi.
Edited by Cinderella3 - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES
Not fair, I still have to unres for your historical OS (you should have some pity on your angelsπŸ˜‰)

Nyna

Got lost with your other OS - hence the delayπŸ˜‰ Wow the twist was something I did not see it coming - I thought for a minute that Sanskaar had something to do with the deaths of Durga Prasad and Ram Prasad but the reason was astounding as well as the fact that Sanskaar was NOT Sanskaar (sounds insane when you read it out loud but I hope you get the gist). 

Do we get a sequel - we were sort of left hanging😳

love,
Nyna

PS: Ragini reminded me of Penelope Garcia of Criminal MindsπŸ˜‰
Edited by Nynaeve - 8 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmiii
Y Y Y ..Y OS?? Make it two Shot na ..pleaseee..Pretty Please You cant do this yaar  I mean you cant leave in Midway without our darlins meet

And coming to OS ..It was damn brilliant me ..nuvuu asalu supero super ra nimmi ..For a god damn sec I never thought it was sanky ..I was eyeing laksh ..but gosh that was such a mindboggling twist..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved that equation b/w swasan and That one moments where they are close and get lost in each other..awww and he let her have their selfie together , he know swara would never disclose ..aww TRUST..man I love this OS ..😳 Brilliant piece of writing nimmiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love
Lucky

PS; Please make them meet na ..Please

princess2791 thumbnail
ohh what a suspense. what a justis by sanskar to his friends plzz make one more part and let swara and sanskar come together forver. come to this os i love it love it most. ragu is computer genius laksha as always cool. bonding between swasan is so pure. waiting for next.
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nimmi can u please write a Part two for me????its badly needed.
Well well i am an addicted thriller reader...so i somehow expected only anyone from swasan would be the traitor...Loved the way u build it up and then ended up wd a great clymax...I am highly impressed.
Its actually too much awesome.
keep writing more and a part two plich
Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail
*sobs* *and sobs* *and keeps sobbing*
That was beyond beautiful my lady!! I scanned the whole Oxford Dictionary but couldn't find a single word worth to describe it!! 

Ragini, Adarsh, Laksh and Swara.. their team is just so wonderful. They had all sorts of nutties present there. All 4 of them completed each other. Isn't it how we have friends in our friend circle. In mine.. there's the pretty one, then the one who lives only and only for food, there's a brainy, the flirt and the sarcastic one!! And I love them all!! 

Coming back to the story, you know what.. I found Sanskar a composition of all 4!! Anyways.. his entry was just superb! No really!! When Swara was saying all sorts of stuff to Sanskar not realising that the guy whom she's 'praising' so much is just behind her!!

This story was really interesting and actually different!! I really enjoyed the blossoming friendship of Sanskar and Swara. They had come to be really close.. Isn't it?? 

The mystery part was also amazing. But what took me by shock was that Sanskar was actually not Sanskar!!!! I was really hoping you don't make him the main murder and thankfully you didn't!! The last part left me teary eyed. He did so much for friendship!! Seriously, such friends are a gem!! <3 <3

He didn't want anyone to know his real identity that's why he was not taking selfies.. it was not the ape reason!! But what took my attention was that even though he did not allow anyone to take his picture, he took a selfie with Swara.. 'So that you always remember me' Girl.. you don't even know hiw these lines affected my "emotional fool" heart!! 

I am really enjoying these series of yours.. But lazy girll... at least send PMs naa!! Anyways bye.. take care..
*me still sobbing*