India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

OLV (Page 5)

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
The way everyone is behind sharam marriage it looks like they have no intention to disclose to pihu about her real mom and her relation with the iyers...they have already planned that they are going to hide the truth of ishita from her for life timeShocked...The bhallas are really very selfish and insensitiveAngry...i am just wondering how would have they felt if iyers would have done the same with them regarding pihu
But surprisingly pihu is not questioning to anyone...why without marriage Xena became her mother?Wacko...but not surprised as  we know its just to justify Xenas presence...during surrogacy also same thing happened there ruhi didn't asked anything how come Xena giving birth is ishtas baby.

One more thing i am sure is Xena along with all the bhallas (except raman) are aware of this marriage plan

Edited by ramishi - 13 April 2016 at 5:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9PinkRose95sarsyedMdwst

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KP.ISHRA

Why they are not showing raman -pihu bonding

i also think that only dear

after kp tweet about his bond with piku ( similar to kkhh ) i am eagerly waiting for raman and piku scene

instead of that they show all the family members including raman do what she want instead of make her understand

moreover she is ishra  child but still they didn't show her character or behavior  related to ishra ( excluding detective avatar of ishu moreover poke her nose in everything like her mom  )

they can show some scene like piku did something like ishu then raman recall about his love his ishu

she care for raman like ruhi

jkr fight like ishu

giving lecture like ishu

many thing

if cvs want they can show but they act like duff not hear anything what fans demand

i think and wish we get some closeness scene of raman and piku moreover ishu bond with piku and ishra face off  in australia trip

hope the best dear

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaseshan--QUEEN--Sri1091svati12gargpoo-K.13-

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I remember when ishita was pregnant raman promise to give this child world happiness,  ishita said child will get spoiled  that happens now with pihu 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9PinkRose95Mdwst

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Tfs dear
Can someone tell me ... Is xena aware or unaware of the plan? Based on Ramans dialogue .. Looks like she's fully aware of it.. Can someone confirm please..
Thank you
I think she is fully aware of this and ready too...i guess this also she is doing for ishita to give raman a wife's love in her absence WinkLOL

Edited by ramishi - 13 April 2016 at 5:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sarsyedMdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

The way everyone is behind sharam marriage it looks like they have no intention to disclose to pihu about her real mom and her relation with the iyers...they have already planned that they are going to hide the truth of ishita from her for life timeShocked...The bhallas are really very selfish and insensitiveAngry...i am just wondering how would have they felt if iyers would have done the same with them regarding pihu
But surprisingly pihu is not questioning to anyone...why without marriage Xena became her mother?Wacko...but not surprised as we know its just to justify Xenas presence...during surrogacy also same thing happened there ruhi didn't asked anything how come Xena giving birth is ishtas baby.

One more thing i am sure is Xena along with all the bhallas (except raman) are aware of this marriage plan

Hi
I think so too.. Xena is aware of the marriage plans. So when Raman gets somebody else, she's going to be shocked... Then her sympathy will start full time .. Then everything will take a back seat. This is the cycle they diligently follow.

Love9ramishimaduragymhasiumSri1091

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged

But surprisingly pihu is not questioning to anyone...why without marriage Xena became her mother?Wacko...but not surprised as we know its just to justify Xenas presence...during surrogacy also same thing happened there ruhi didn't asked anything how come Xena giving birth is ishtas baby.

Hi
I think so too.. Xena is aware of the marriage plans. So when Raman gets somebody else, she's going to be shocked... Then her sympathy will start full time .. Then everything will take a back seat. This is the cycle they diligently follow.
possible. the marriage plans have already started but the Cvs are yet to diclose the actual reason of faking sharam ralationship in front of pihu and also why actually shanoj broke up?Confused...though i am sure the answer won't be convincing enough to justify...instaed of explaining to pihu and disclosing her real mom's identity they already started to make Xena are mom in every sense by marrying her to raman.Angry..so we know the actual reason...its to justify Xenas forceful presence in raman's life and bhalla house

Edited by ramishi - 13 April 2016 at 6:05am

Love9maduragymhasiumMdwstsvati12

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Hi

possible. the marriage plans have already started but the Cvs are yet to diclose the actual reason of faking sharam ralationship in front of pihu and also why actually shanoj broke up?Confused...though i am sure the answer won't be convincing enough to justify...instaed of explaining to pihu and disclosing her real mom's identity they already started to make Xena are mom in every sense by marrying her to raman.Angry..so we know the actual reason...its to justify Xenas forceful presence in raman's life and bhalla house

Yup true
as you said we are yet to know the real reason
Why sharam as posing as married couple
Why the iyers r not allowed to bond with their grandchild .. Their last link to their daughter
Shanoj breakup
I want to see ishus reaction after knowing all this.. She wil be hurt but will hide it once again and feel
An outsider. Once Ishu enters problems will crop up yet again..
We an never expect a logical reading from the cvs .. That's confirmed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9ramishisarsyedmaduragymhasiumsvati12

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona-

why can't toshiji think of mihir !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because mihir is not her son and mrs bhalla doesn't want anyone to take rinki's place even after her death...but like sarika she is now ready to accept Xena as she gave them their grandchild and  she has no problem in accepting Xena in ishitas place either because of this gift...no offence but her acts make her look very selfish

Edited by ramishi - 13 April 2016 at 7:16am

Love9sarsyedpari2015svati12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index