India-Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Who is Gonna Stand up For Jogi !!

AnjaliPunia IF-Dazzler
AnjaliPunia
AnjaliPunia

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Well So now I think as the kids are out I am damn sure after the bracelet Scene Definitely
Mumma ji n Momzie are gonna have a confrontation . N I strongly believe Jogi's parents will eventually feel Jogi Is at fault. But Do u think Jassi standing up for Jogi like Bhanng scene n Topic choosing scene with rahul will stand up for him

we all have seen Jogi is an excellent brother buy what about Jassi as a sister.yeah she finds her win in her brothers good n though in competition They are so togetherness
I really want Jassi Standing for Jogi if ever the confrontation about Jogi n Ria's relation happen n she tells aditya n Ria's relation to everyone .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SereneJoykyyfanaticbeautiful.

SONAL30 IF-Sizzlerz
SONAL30
SONAL30

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hope she will
Simran is doing too much jaap of her daughter's clean character n her parvarrish so I want a tight slap on her face not practically of courseLOL
But in all of this drama they r making things messy for jogia...I just want them together ASAPEmbarrassed

Edited by SONAL30 - 13 April 2016 at 11:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balashiv15

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Well Khurrana parents rock! LOVED it how Kulvinder said ki "I know Jogi makes many mistakes but I'm damn sure he'll never do anything like this." 
Simran is really getting on my nerves kabhi. Kuch bhi bolti hai- where was is written ki Jogi gave Ria the bracelet. And she herself knows ki Ria is a bigtime lier. Still, now Simran is acting all dumb and blindly trusting Ria. Heights of kuch bhi!Tongue

balashiv15

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
^^ even liked the dialogue where surinder says to simran that ria took jogi's name but received the gift from another boy.
Simran for a while was in deep thought and then back to defending her precious princess by calling the police

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholicbalashiv15

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Yeah! And I don't even get Simran's logic. Even if they were in a relationship, how on earth is it Jogi's fault alone? Like seriously. If two people love each other, why is one person alone blamed for anything. And Simran toh kept on saying ki Suri has 2 great children in the initial episodes. And ab achanak Jogi is "trapping" Ria. Kuch Bhi, Simran.LOL I would LOVE to see her face when she knows ko Ria was with Aditya, and when she comes to know that Jogi was the one who kept on saving her precious princess from all sorts of trouble(including that bike wala incident).
And the biggest irony is that Simran used to always doubt Ria even when she used to say the truth earlier, and abhi, she is lying like anything and Simran is merrily trusting her even without investigating properly.

Edited by NAUCholic - 14 April 2016 at 1:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchopbalashiv15Ms.S.K.

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I think his whole family would stand up for him, most actively it would be jassi bit he will get support from all his family 
Finally I think ria would feel guilty and would confess 

NAUCholic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top