India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

SBS seg WU DD kicks Amol out (Page 2)

Sammii Groupbie
Sammii
Sammii

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thank god amol is out... I just want to see nivi scenes or something between them like jealousy drama or romantic phase... I love their chemistry and their noq jhok

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
WhatShockedShocked Amol revealed so soonConfused Sid losing memoryLOL, now only he is left bring it onLOLLOL
TFS WU.. NiVi intvEmbarrassed
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
If Sid really loses his memory then for once we can have DurNi working together in helping Sid. But at the same time it will be a very heartbreaking moment. Sid is the core character of the show, the title character. So for Jamai Raja to forget he is Jamai Raja will bring major emotional drama within the show. But at the same time it will be great to see how for the first time we get DurNi to revive him. I know it will be repetitive but it will also be amazing to watch. I also don't think Amol's character will be over this fast. He is a cameo role but not so short either. I feel something else will be shown, which might lead to Sid getting in serious accident to this leading to his ML. But he will have complete ML not partial. He will forget everything. 

His name, his profession, his family, his friends, his love, his saasural. Raghu was his cover up but this time he will become someone totally different. I think we should get to see a very arrogant Sid. Not the kind hearted Sid we see. How everyone brings him back will be a treat to watch. 

Go to top