Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF: agar tum saath Ho, part 10 updated on pg 9 (Page 4)

Amyra27 Groupbie
Amyra27
Amyra27

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Loved it
But you should not leave us at crucial points
short update but it's okay
update soon

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
that is soo amazingg
Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sorry for leaving at crucial point but, next post will justify it
N thanks for commenting, will post next part soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amyra27Btsarmy

Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Part 4

Abhi was in his room n tried to recall all face he could have probably seen in last a week but nothing he could remember, just then Purab comes in with 2cans of beer," have this you will feel better, you look so tired" Abhi gets up n goes near window, " it's nothing like that, actually I was thinking about Pragya, she was at pub last week that too without burka, but I couldn't recognise her", Purab was every excited, " that's not big problem, I have idea, you challenge her to come again at the without burka, say you will find her" Abhi said as shocked, " no Purab, I promise her that from now I won't force her or trick her to show her face, sorry bro I can't take that risk" Purab understand what Abhi was trying to say n to change topic he offered him drink," aare, you know I can't handle hard drinks" n something clicked, n he lost in thoughts, (yes that day that girl at pub, may be she is Pragya, no no no, that girl wore glasses n looked quite mature for college going, but she sang so well, if Pragya sings so good then why she would give my name for singing competition, no no it's not possible, but still she had this love, affection in her eyes) his thoughts were distracted by bulbul call
Bulbul: hi
Abhi: hi, so what's with you n Purab
Bulbul : oh come on if you are going to talk about him then pls don't talk to me
Abhi: don't get hyper, I was just teasing you
Bulbul: but I'm serious, when will you move on, forget Pragya, if she doesn't feel for you then why
Abhi: ( cuts between) share his thoughts, about the girl he met at bar n Pragya who filled form for him for singing competition
Bulbul: wow how thoughtful of Pragya, she is such a sweet heart, I'm sure both girls are same
Abhi: how can you be so sure
Bulbul: both know that you are fabulous singer n both didn't hide that feeling from you, infact both expressed it so conveniently without any second thought
Abhi: but I'm confused
Bulbul: I have idea, I will come to your pub tonight n suddenly I will call out loud Pragya, if she is Pragya then definitely she will react, we can make out from her face
Abhi: I love your idea, but you are not coming alone, you come with Purab
Bulbul: why you always set me up with him
Abhi: he is really good guy, I don't know why you don't like him
Bulbul: let it be, anything for you bro
Abhi: ok then, will meet you'll at pub
Pragya was really excited to join at same place, n at same time she was bit nervous too, if he finds out that she is same girl," enough Pragya, if he finds out then fine, it has to happen someday, at the most he will know my past n may decide to end their friendship but at least I can live rest of life with his memoirs, maybe I should myself reveal everything to him n let himself decide"her thought were distracted by auto driver saying she has reached the place
Finally she entered the pub, Abhi was already there, he ask bulbul n Purab to come when he msg them, Abhi started with song tu chahiye (bajrangi bhaijaan), Pragya sang hasi ( humari aadhuri kaahani),after that both sang, jaise mera tu (happy endings)
Abhi msg bulbul to come, as soon as they finished singing, bulbul shouted, " Pragya you are the best" hearing that Pragya had tears in her eyes, n she ran from there followed by Abhi, Pragya was standing outside girls washroom trying hard not to cry any more, she was trying gathered herself, just then Abhi came,"what happened??"Pragya just hugged him tight for few minutes till manager inquired them, if everything was fine, Pragya broke hug, told manager that everything is fine now, she hold abhi's wrist n took him to stage they both continue with song, aagr tum saath ho ( Tamasha) Abhi was continuously looking at Pragya lovingly n she was also lost in him, both finished their performance as if only they are there in pub all alone, she again hugged him n told," hi I'm Pragya, will you be my best friend" Abhi was in shock, first time in his life, he was lost of words, " I love you" Pragya couldn't believe what she just heard, " what???" Abhi realise what he said, "I mean I would love to be your best friend" n both went to corner table n were talking, bulbul n Purab got their answer that she is Pragya n they knew Abhi will make sure she accept his proposal, both Purab n bulbul left pub giving Abhi thumbs up, it was around 1am, street was dark as lights stop working, while they were walking Purab puts his hand on bulbul shoulder, n (taad, slap) he didn't see the face of that person, bulbul controlled her laugh n helped him stand up, Abhi was looking from window of pub, n he too was laughing

I'm sorry again for short update my kids are having their vacation, I'm spending most time with them so...
Pls leave comments if you'll like it
Happy reading

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094Amyra27kaustaviBtsarmyhaillyanamika.vijiShafoo

Btsarmy Goldie
Btsarmy
Btsarmy

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
OMG! Who slapped purab?! Shocked
Is pagya going to accept his proposal soon, perhaps?! 
Waiting eagerly for next chapter. 
Continue soon. Thanks for pm. 
Amyra27 Groupbie
Amyra27
Amyra27

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Loved it Smile
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
that is sweet update
Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Abhi: ( nervous) I LOVE YOU PRAGYA
Pragya:(shocked) that's not possible, I'm 31yrs, almost 10 years elder then you, it's better you find someone of your age
Abhi: when I started to feel for you I didn't know you were elder n now just because I know, my feelings will change, how could you think like this, my feelings won't change for you ever, take your time, i will wait till I hear yes from you ( gives kiss on forehead)
Pragya:( admire him) I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it's just I never thought of you like that
Abhi: you better start thinking about me,
Pragya:(laughs) ok, you win but promise you won't force me into this, I need time n yes you will not ask me again, I will tell when I'm ready
Abhi: but better hurry, there are many complications in pregnancy in late 30s

Will post soon full update
Happy reading

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BtsarmyhaillyShafooSowmii_cutiee

Go to top