Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF: agar tum saath Ho, part 10 updated on pg 9 (Page 2)

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
that is amazingg plzz continued soon

Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I will be star posting from from Monday
Amyra27 Groupbie
Amyra27
Amyra27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
By the way Maggie did you like the banner?
Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Loved it thanks once again
Amyra27 Groupbie
Amyra27
Amyra27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maggie11

Loved it thanks once again

welcome once again
Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Part 1

"Enough is enough, today is do or die situation, you have to dare" said bulbul, encouraging Abhi to finally talk his heart out, it's was about 2 months, ever since he first met Pragya n fell head over heels for her, he had not even seen her face (she wore burka all time) or didn't know much about her, she was new student in his college, he wanted to ask her directly, why being Hindu, she wears burka, but he was not sure, of bulbul idea, which was, request first, then demand, n even if she not agree, just pull her burka,( yes, Abhi was very desperate to see Pragya's face, but not this way),"your ideas always land me in trouble, if she gets angry then, what will I do??, " said Abhi disagreeing, " do you have better idea, if you ask her directly, she will obviously not agree" he was still insisting, "bulbul I will ask her directly only, I can't do all this stunts" she was now totally annoyed, " do whatever you want to do, if you didn't wanted my help, then why waste my time" n bulbul start going in opposite direction, Abhi shouted,"ok madam, I will do as you say" n he also leaves to college
Abhi n bulbul were friends n neighbors from last 8years, they know each other inside out, bulbul was like little sister, which Abhi never had, actually he didn't had anyone in family, he was orphan, his childhood was spend in orphanage n when he started earning he moved it with Purab, as paying guest, n soon become bestie
Abhi reached college, as usual in last minute
Pragya was sitting on last bench, n waiting for him, (she came to my Mumbai, 4 months back, in search of job, but as her graduation was still not complete, she won't get any proper job, so she decided to join college, but she was nervous, joining college after 10 years, that was not easy, she was worried, what would all students think???, 31yrs old attending college??, no, I can't explain everyone about my situation, so after days of thinking she came to conclusion, that she will wear burka.
Abhi entered classroom, look around for Pragya, "here she is", talking to himself n runs n sits besides her, "you are easy to find," she doesn't respond, " you are wearing burka naa, that's why" she looks at him in irritation, " don't start again, let me concentrate" ignoring what she said, " you don't feel hot in this all covered clothes," professor sees them talking n shouts n ask them to go out from class. Pragya was really upset, as exams were in 10days n she didn't wanted to miss on lectures, Abhi still being stubborn, not giving up, " let's go to canteen, n have coffee" she looks at him in disbelief, " you are really shameless creature, this is third time in this week, because of you , professor kicked us out, n you are not even feeling sorry " at times he was impossible, if he wanted something, he would do whatever it takes, n gets it, " it's your fault, why I should be sorry, in fact you owe me apology" she stamps her legs in frustration, " let's go to canteen" he grins at her, " can I ask you something " she, in her mind, here he goes again, " ya, ask me," he would ask this almost very day " what's your name," she says, " Pragya Arora" today, I'm definitely going to see your face, thinking that he moves closer to her n says"Tell me one thing if your name is Pragya then why you wearing burka, saying that he came even more closer to her, " back off, before I broke each n every bone of your body" n she pushed him, he again holds her by waist, in husky voice, "Pragya, listen I was just joking," her anger was reaching at new level, " it's my last warning, after that I will not be responsible for consequences" he took his hand forward to pull her burka veil to see her face, she hold his right hand n punched him on his face with her left hand. " God help me, she is my friend since 2months n not letting see her face, what kind of girl she is" telling that he put some ice pack on his blackish blue swollen left eye, n went home.
Pragya was upset with abhi's behaviour, but she was more angry on herself for hitting him hard on his face.

Pls leave comments if you'll like this
Happy reading

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Star094apratheba007kaustaviBtsarmyhaillyhutanbandarNasreenAyeshaanamika.vijiShafoo

SaraPriya Senior Member
SaraPriya
SaraPriya

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
that is so amazingg

Go to top