•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually i dont watch the show but since i watch the next show EDKV end up watching the last segment of this show.

So i ve the following doubts:

1. Guess the FL is a dietitian. But why does she work in the patient's house. Dont dietitians simply chart out the plan & then the patient goes 2 their clinic for follow up. I dint understand tis pt.
2. What happened to the hero's father. Is he dead? If not y is he never shown. Did he desert his family.
3. Saw a scene where 1 of the sis is learning eng. But if they r rich how come she doesnt know eng.
4. Who is tat annoying behenji who keeps screeching & does all dramabaazi?
5. What is the age of the hero & the heroine.
Angel you here welcome to the forum 🤗
Very obvious questions... Would've known if you watched... God I'll have to explain so much now 😆
1. She is a personal nutritionist, taking care of male lead's mom cause his mom has like very dodgy health and has to have a strict control on spices and stuff.

2. Yes, his dad passed away, and thats why the male lead respects his mom so much, cause mom has been brave to raise all 4 kids single handedly in extreme poverty.

3. They are rich, but its self made success. For the eldest bro's studies, sis had to sacrifice her education to baby sit the little ones, so she is completing her education now, after they have money.

4. That behenji is a bitchy maami of the male lead. His maama is very poor so maami keeps trying to get into the rich household.

5. Heroine is 25 and hero is 27 or 28. 

Your welcome 😆😆
OK coming to your questions
1. Dev is so possessiveness about his mother and he tried to make his mom follow the diet chart but she is so stubborn and didn't listen her daughter so he hired full time nutritionist thinking his mother will hear nutrionist.

2. His father died when they are children.

3. In child hood they are poor and dev mother have no money to studying both dev and neha. So neha she sacrifices and took care of her other sisters and house when dev went to school and eswari went for work. So she have no time to study.

4.she is dev mamiji. Who helped them when they are poor

5. I think dev Is around 26 or 27. Sona maybe 25
Originally posted by rekha.366

Angel you here welcome to the forum 🤗

Rekha 🤗 I dont watch regularly. Just bits & pieces towards the end. Want 2 stick 2 my policy of 1 Indian soap at a time 😆
Oops looks like I beat you to it haha @Rekha ;)
Originally posted by AngelsFlyAlone

Very obvious questions... Would've known if you watched... God I'll have to explain so much now 😆
1. She is a personal nutritionist, taking care of male lead's mom cause his mom has like very dodgy health and has to have a strict control on spices and stuff.

2. Yes, his dad passed away, and thats why the male lead respects his mom so much, cause mom has been brave to raise all 4 kids single handedly in extreme poverty.

3. They are rich, but its self made success. For the eldest bro's studies, sis had to sacrifice her education to baby sit the little ones, so she is completing her education now, after they have money.

4. That behenji is a bitchy maami of the male lead. His maama is very poor so maami keeps trying to get into the rich household.

5. Heroine is 25 and hero is 27 or 28. 

Your welcome 😆😆

Tnx yaar. Poori story ek post mein likh diya, bless u 😆 Actually this might offend the fans but i found the side track of his sis more cute than the main track. I mean angry young man with mom/dad issues falling for a poor girl is so cliched. But wat attracted me was those short scenes that i saw of the sis & his tutor.

Is that guy really gud or is he a negative character?
Good character. Also, the story line ain't cliched. Its just confusing to know the plot now because so many things have happened... But yeah its a realistic storyline.
Originally posted by AngelsFlyAlone

Good character. Also, the story line ain't cliched. Its just confusing to know the plot now because so many things have happened... But yeah its a realistic storyline.

Thank God. Coz i really liked that track where the sis has a crush on her tutor 👏