Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Promo Analysis - Even Angels Have Their Wicked Schemes (Page 2)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by traveller_girl

Your analysis are a treat to read as always...
Keep them coming

And the part of Ruhi's hair opening and all...something big surely gonna take place 

Thank you SmileEmbarrassed

Big has to happen unless they plan to keep this going on forever and that they don't they have loads of drama and spice to last for months I believe with the MU that might happen thanks to Shaggy and Mani, sibling rivalry between the sisters, IshRa needing to re-establish themselves, the new love angle we all know about between Adi and Aliya and so much more. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumtraveller_girl

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
How dare u try to give a sane analysis Aani...AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

traveller_girlQueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ur analysis is good
ys dey rarely release promos
bt even the leap promo indicated that raman wl hate ishu and ishu wl hate raman
bt nothing as such happened
so ruhi opening hair definitely wl have some connection

Thanks but if you look at the new promo carefully you will see what was indicated.

Raman being angry with Ishita will happen  - right now he is guilty as he believes she is dead and he is the reason. Anger will be there once he knows she is alive and because of the MU which will happen due to Mani. 

Ishita is shown being the reason of someone' smile and not hating Raman...and while she has helped someone else; her life hasnt become better. 

And in the end the question is asked would they come together - and Ruhi is shown...which will happen too eventually. The promo was the introduction of the storyline for the leap entirely which reveals IshRa will come together for Ruhi once again.

But this promo deals with the current phase only. The setting stage of Ruhi coming back in the lives of IshRa even as Ruhaan and creating troubles because she hates them... however beneath that hate is hurt and anger which she feels because she feels let down and betrayed by BOTH her parents and not just one. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26Water_AngelmaduragymhasiumDivanIshraruUmeraTariqtraveller_girlsvati12gargpoo

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

ROFL Kaartik I only lost marbles when I got addicted to this god damn show not otherwise...and blame DivAn, if they were mediocre actors with the chemistry that would put the word to shame, I wouldnt have been guilty as charged.

Sorry for being sane and rational, my only crime despite being a YHM viewer and fan  CryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaa1202

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
All said and done, I don't want any MU to result in marriage drama!

maduragymhasiumQueSeraSera

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

ur analysis is good
ys dey rarely release promos
bt even the leap promo indicated that raman wl hate ishu and ishu wl hate raman
bt nothing as such happened
so ruhi opening hair definitely wl have some connection

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks but if you look at the new promo carefully you will see what was indicated.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Raman being angry with Ishita will happen - right now he is guilty as he believes she is dead and he is the reason. Anger will be there once he knows she is alive and because of the MU which will happen due to Mani.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita is shown being the reason of someone' smile and not hating Raman...and while she has helped someone else; her life hasnt become better.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And in the end the question is asked would they come together - and Ruhi is shown...which will happen too eventually. The promo was the introduction of the storyline for the leap entirely which reveals IshRa will come together for Ruhi once again.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But this promo deals with the current phase only. The setting stage of Ruhi coming back in the lives of IshRa even as Ruhaan and creating troubles because she hates them... however beneath that hate is hurt and anger which she feels because she feels let down and betrayed by BOTH her parents and not just one.</font>
yup
your analysis is correct
bas if ruhaan becomes ruhi fr d world then a big mess wl be created starting frm aliya's heartbreak ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelgargpooQueSeraSera

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
nice analysis dear

hope the best dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Originally posted by kaa1202

ROFL Kaartik I only lost marbles when I got addicted to this god damn show not otherwise...and blame DivAn, if they were mediocre actors with the chemistry that would put the word to shame, I wouldnt have been guilty as charged.

Sorry for being sane and rational, my only crime despite being a YHM viewer and fan  CryROFL

Haha...LOL

We all r here just coz of the chemistry between them.. So true...Smile

UmeraTariqQueSeraSera

Go to top