Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

so its kk to ban the movie just because of hindu muslim LS (Page 6)

Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mali89

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by Aweeecute

Because Pakistan is a theological State which supports and nurtures Islamic extremist viewpoints, not to forget that it was founded on the basis of inter-community distrust and bloodshed.
So..
but i dont think its right to blame common people of pakistan.
they themselves suffer because of bombs and all.And even they want to live in peace.
but their censon board is more f**ked up than ours.

The size of the secular intelligentsia is very, very small in Pakistan. Almost a single clique. And this thread is not about 'peace'. It's on religious tolerance. Not many common Pakistanis would support a Hindu man marrying a Muslim girl.

Like I don't think many common Hindus would support a Muslim boy marrying a Hindu girl... isn't that refered as Love Jihad?
i know its hard to marry muslim even for hindus.
but educated ones have no issue its common in bollywood and mumbai.
elders do have a issue but educated youth dont care much about religion atleast in cities.
people do get married by running away if parents dont agree.
their is a special marriage act is also there i think

Edited by Aweeeecute - 13 April 2016 at 4:06am

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

[
at vulnerable age, why is it ONLY not ok to fall in love with a Hindu guy but others? 

If some1 sees a movie and influenced so much, I hope they dont see a movie. 

And if some1 thinks its ok to do so, whats wrong in that either.. unless proven its not ok.

And how is banning anything means anything in pak.. they all watch Indian movies regardless. 

Ermm...  Muslim girls are not allowed to marry guys from any other religion.. Guys are allowed to marry girls from Christianity but not Hindus.. I never questioned anyone who thinks it is okay to do so.. I am just saying why the movies are banned.. Yes.. they will be seen nontheless by quite a few people but that is not something that can be controlled.. The law is meant to control to the extent that they can.. And as far as influence goes, falling in love is not really that serious of an issue for people that they would sit and think if it is right or wrong.. Hey we saw in a movie and there are no issues is the kind of attitude youngsters would adoptLOL

Kool, iit seemed like your opinion first and not just matter of facts.

Anyways, its a non-issue in my book. If ppl (read parents) come to of a gr8 guy Vs a complete scumbag.. they wud marry their daughter to the gr8 guy.. regardless of religions. But then, I live in NZ and in India also, I lived fairly open minded society. 

However, if that gr8 guy(or girl) belongs to my community is all the better. LOL

I have no probs pak banning our movies. I am actually surprised that they allow our movies to screen and our another padoshi mulk called bangladesh dont allow. LOL India is harbouring 3 Crs illegal Bds and they still hate India although India gave them the Independence. LOL Sale ehshan faramosh. AngryLOL Who cares anyways. Chhote ki soch chhoti. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky1

Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aweeecute

Because Pakistan is a theological State which supports and nurtures Islamic extremist viewpoints, not to forget that it was founded on the basis of inter-community distrust and bloodshed.
So..
but i dont think its right to blame common people of pakistan.
they themselves suffer because of bombs and all.And even they want to live in peace.
but their censon board is more f**ked up than ours.

The size of the secular intelligentsia is very, very small in Pakistan. Almost a single clique. And this thread is not about 'peace'. It's on religious tolerance. Not many common Pakistanis would support a Hindu man marrying a Muslim girl.
but is it legally wrong .
i mean can they get married without converting.
and are thier special act which protect these kinda marriages.
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@ TM, religion must be your favorite to subject to study. LOL

Jupiters_Cock

DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
A Muslim boy/girl can marry any other religion but before that they need to convert and follow all their rituals & cultures. That's how it works for them. It clearly state "Haram" if the Muslim girl/boy marry outside their religion without converting. Its right in their eyes. Because that's wat they believe and been taught by their superior. There is nothing wrong in that. 

Pk should be banned too just like other movies. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
In islam, everything is haraam if its not in Quran. Even computers r haraam. But aaram is more powerful than haraam. 

shanky1

Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

@ TM, religion must be your favorite to subject to study. LOL
TBH
i love it. not gonna lie.
and i m not even that religious.
i wanted it to post on debate mention but its not that active.
Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

A Muslim boy/girl can marry any other religion but before that they need to convert and follow all their rituals & cultures. That's how it works for them. It clearly state "Haram" if the Muslim girl/boy marry outside their religion without converting. Its right in their eyes. Because that's wat they believe and been taught by their superior. There is nothing wrong in that.

Pk should be banned too just like other movies.
haram meaning?
i know its bad not i dont know the exact meaning .

Edited by Aweeeecute - 13 April 2016 at 4:35am

Go to top