Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

so its kk to ban the movie just because of hindu muslim LS (Page 3)

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 27269

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Movies do have an influence on thinking.. When someone sees a movie which shows a girl falling in love with a hindu guy, at a vulnerable age they might think it is ok to do so.. and so the movies which show these things are banned

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Joined: 26 December 2015
Posts: 6075

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Weirdo logic lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky1

Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Joined: 02 December 2015
Posts: 2347

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Because a Muslim Girl is not allowed to marry a Hindu in Islam...

A Muslim boy isn't allowed to marry a Hindou girl either. He can marry a practicing Jewish or Christian because they are girls of the book. 

Si really if they chose to ban Raajhannaa for this reason they should have banned PK too... ooor forbidden people of a certain age to see the movie if the fear is that it might influence people to do the same thing.

Voil. Smile
Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Joined: 29 March 2014
Posts: 1905

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Movies do have an influence on thinking.. When someone sees a movie which shows a girl falling in love with a hindu guy, at a vulnerable age they might think it is ok to do so.. and so the movies which show these things are banned
love have no religion.
just because out society think hindu and muslim should not marry each other. does not mean they are right.

religios book were written decades ago .
and that does not mean we should blindly follow it.
and just because gay marriages are ban in ind and pak
does not mean it is wrong.
gay relationship are normal and these laws need to change.
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 27269

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aweeecute

love have no religion.
just because out society think hindu and muslim should not marry each other. does not mean they are right.

religios book were written decades ago .
and that does not mean we should blindly follow it.
and just because gay marriages are ban in ind and pak
does not mean it is wrong.
gay relationship are normal and these laws need to change.
Thats your belief.. For many Muslims, they would want to abide by their religion and their religion does not allow them to do certain things.. Islam does not allow the Hindu Muslim marriages and as Pakistan follows Islamic laws, they wouldn't allow anything that encourages that either

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89-Sara..Screwtape.

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Joined: 20 June 2014
Posts: 3045

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I never understood people's logic.
 
Are Hindus & people of other religion not human beings??
Because of these extreme regulations only we have too much of violence, fights, bomb blasts on the name of religion.
If 2 people fall in love it is their life and their families who are involved.
What has the society to do with it.
Don't marry Hindu, don't marry Christian seriously too much.
 
This topic will get closed from here.
 
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 27269

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mali89


A Muslim boy isn't allowed to marry a Hindou girl either. He can marry a practicing Jewish or Christian because they are girls of the book. 

Si really if they chose to ban Raajhannaa for this reason they should have banned PK too... ooor forbidden people of a certain age to see the movie if the fear is that it might influence people to do the same thing.

Voil. Smile
Yes.. but in PK, the lovestory wasn't the crux of the movie.. it did not have much focus or attention and so might have missed the banningLOL That being said, yes, it should have been banned... But that does not imply that Pakistan mein it is fine for Muslim guys to marry Hindu girls.. the rules are same for both girls and boys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89

Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Joined: 29 March 2014
Posts: 1905

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by Aweeecute

love have no religion.
just because out society think hindu and muslim should not marry each other. does not mean they are right.

religios book were written decades ago .
and that does not mean we should blindly follow it.
and just because gay marriages are ban in ind and pak
does not mean it is wrong.
gay relationship are normal and these laws need to change.

Thats your belief.. For many Muslims, they would want to abide by their religion and their religion does not allow them to do certain things.. Islam does not allow the Hindu Muslim marriages and as Pakistan follows Islamic laws, they wouldn't allow anything that encourages that either
but why ban the movie.
there are other minorities also in pakistan
and other secular muslims .
who will love to see .
if you start banning stuff just because of religion.
country can never progress

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Damadamm movie poster: New movie of Himesh!

Author: fly2me   Replies: 5   Views: 6291

fly2me 5 6291 01 September 2011 at 1:04am by -StrAnGer-
Abhay Deol Movie -First Look: Road, Movie

Author: gossipgurls   Replies: 0   Views: 3458

gossipgurls 0 3458 15 September 2009 at 6:20am by gossipgurls
All Movie Reviews/Movie Talk: Billu (Beep)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Zareena   Replies: 79   Views: 20264

Zareena 79 20264 24 February 2009 at 11:49pm by valcano

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index