Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

so its kk to ban the movie just because of hindu muslim LS (Page 13)

Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulabi22

Originally posted by Aweeecute

First of all this is not debate forum if you want to discuss or debate go to particular forums. This is bw forum
Second ranjhana was banned because of Muslim girl falling for Hindu guy the reason is that in slam u can't marry Hindu or non Muslims.
Third Neerja got banned coz of sensitivity of incidents happening in Pakistan. A week ago before releasing neerja charsaddha univ had hostage and then several casualties happened like Peshawar incident. The critics in Pak actually saw the movie but Pakistan censored boards put ban on it and we can't argue on it if they thought for doing it they know then same way ghulam Ali concert was banned or mahira Pakistani movie got banned in Mumbai
so we can't judge them as both countries r doing there job.even though neerja had nothing sensitive like that.
i never support any ban . its india or pakistan.
i myself hate maha gov for beef ban.
but atleast admit bans are stupid .
tbh its just stop countries progress.

Shocked did I say ban is good .why are u misquoting ?? I m just telling u the facts..
Any how I m from Pak so being a Pakistani I wont like of any one pinpoint my country.yes banning is not good but they do have some reasons which we don't know. Pakindia matches were banned too last year in India
ndia banned
india matches with pakistan.

i dint get it.

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged

so the condition their is millions time worse than ours. 
i am not denying that we have no issues.
some of hindu are extrimist .
but our consitiution and democracy is million time better.
our muslim population is increasing.
and there Are lakhs of hindus who applying for india visa.
but you will hardly see any any indian muslim who want to go to pakistan.
i am against beef ban.
i dont support illogic ban.

Our strength is our constitution which treats everyone equal. Our weakness is sensationalising media and corrupt politicians. We just have to see through them. 

It is easy to get carried away by provoking statements by any side. But if one has the patience to see through, they will realise nothing has changed, nothing will change.

There was one speech by Owaisi. "Take away police for 15 minutes. We convert India to Pakistan". So many claps for the speech. Easy to get provoked. Thing is, what happens after that. Sub log ghar jaake biryani khaake sote hei. Bas. That's what India is. 
Even Owaisi would know. Being a Shia Muslim, if he says such a thing in Pakistan about majority Sunni, his life will be in danger. But in India sab chalta hei, as nobody cares (except TRP hungry media). Hence one week of panel discussion over one statement. Next week, someone else. Every donkey will get a chance to be in news. That is what is supposed to be freedom of speech. 

After all this Tamasha, India continues to be what it is, good or bad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1shanky1

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged

First of all this is not debate forum if you want to discuss or debate go to particular forums. This is bw forum
Second ranjhana was banned because of Muslim girl falling for Hindu guy the reason is that in slam u can't marry Hindu or non Muslims.
Third Neerja got banned coz of sensitivity of incidents happening in Pakistan. A week ago before releasing neerja charsaddha univ had hostage and then several casualties happened like Peshawar incident. The critics in Pak actually saw the movie but Pakistan censored boards put ban on it and we can't argue on it if they thought for doing it they know then same way ghulam Ali concert was banned or mahira Pakistani movie got banned in Mumbai
so we can't judge them as both countries r doing there job.even though neerja had nothing sensitive like that.
i never support any ban . its india or pakistan.
i myself hate maha gov for beef ban.
but atleast admit bans are stupid .
tbh its just stop countries progress.

Shocked did I say ban is good .why are u misquoting ?? I m just telling u the facts..
Any how I m from Pak so being a Pakistani I wont like of any one pinpoint my country.yes banning is not good but they do have some reasons which we don't know. Pakindia matches were banned too last year in India
ndia banned
india matches with pakistan.

i dint get it.

India Pakistan cricket series was banned last year
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
After reading about their religious beliefs and views, I guess all movies should be banned there. They won't like girls of their community to wear short clothes, a hindu boy marrying a muslim girl, any Bollywood movie talking about Pak incidents, movies like Dostana and so on which means that all movies are against their laws. If they firmly believe that it's against their religion, we really can't debate over it as the citizens too might agree with them and may boycott the movie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aweeeecuteshanky1

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
This is a BW forum or India-pakistan/Hindu-muslim discussion forum ?? I see such topics here almost everyday  now 
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

kk was reading the article about movies banned in pakistan
and the logic for banning movies like ranjhanna and neerja was so f**ked up.
they bannned ranjanana because how can a muslic girl fall in love with hindu man .
but dint ban pk because its kk for a muslim man to love hindu girl.
why dont actors actors speak about these stupid things.
neerja actually show pakistan airport people in good light still banned.
whats wrong in muslim girl falling for hindu girl in pak.

Don't think same sex marriage is legal in either India or Pakistan. 

LOLLOL
Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mai1moono

Their country ,their rules...unless you were planning to go watch these movies in Pakistan.
And Indians should be the last one's to talk with all the weird Hindu-Muslim shit going on with love-jihad,Muslims getting lynched for beef etc.
woho atleast people discuss about it.
minority have rights.
dude pakistan is worst country for minorities.
from 10 percent in 1950 to 1 percent in 2011

Nope the worst country with minorities is Israel, they are actually putting Palestinians in ghettos... and that's exactly what has been done to them during the Third Reich.

You also have Myanmar in which the Rohingya people are being mistreated and killed.

.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig

Go to top