India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

my 2 predictions

tu-jo-mile Senior Member
tu-jo-mile
tu-jo-mile

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
1. yesterday's episode Mama ji was making a list of the things covered under insurance for which he can file a claim after the fire incident.

so may be house is also covered under insurance and once he claims to the insurance company that the house burning was an accident, the insurance company will start investigating the same.

I think insurance company will prove that the house burning was not an accident but a deliberate act of mami. hopefully after this mami's truth would b out and her intention of staying in Dev's house would also reveal in front of all. after that hopefully mama takes are or Dev throw her out of his house.

2. during the stay stay of mami and her family in Dev's house she will create rift between Ishwari and Dr.Bose that we already can see. 

next I guess her son who has no respect for women will insult Sona..he might be behind her soon..or may be he will start teasing her..and once he is caught by Dev he will be gone..Dev for sure won't like that at all if he disturbs Dr.Bose and he must go for her rescue..after that Sona and Dev's equation should change..

these r my 2 predictions as of now!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlmg1997kyyfanaticAkhuOnie...shivamalasajinifabypoppinss

krystle123 IF-Dazzler
krystle123
krystle123

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
your predictions was really positive and too gud, lets hope for the best.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tu-jo-mile

Akhu Senior Member
Akhu
Akhu

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Too good...even that mami's sons case I also think the same..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tu-jo-mile

diksha0102 Senior Member
diksha0102
diksha0102

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hopefully your first prediction comes true.
Radha's wrongdoings has to come in front of everyone.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index