India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Radha Rani will burn Dev's house

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
From yesterday epi I can tell this woman will destroy whatever has been painstakingly build by Ishwari. A complete free loader who burns her own house to become a parasite in someone else's house she is walking as if she owns the house.
I am sick of her treating Sona the way she does. I hated it when she called Sona a servant. I was happy that Sona decided to go. Nikki held her hand and even Dev turned shocked. Ishwari explained what Sona is to Radha Rani.

But this woman is not gonna keep quiet. She is going to tell all non sense about Sona and Dev to Ishwari creating MU.

And I am sure her son will use Dev's money like hell and before even Dev knows the mom-son duo will land him and the company in debt one way or the other by their back door games. And yes I am damn sure Dev will lose that house because of this woman.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subChoclate...telly_buff-ApK.14--GrilledCheese-AngelsFlyAloneltelidevara...Mirage...

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
More than that im not happy with the way sonakshi is allowing herself to be treated. She should have then and there told dev that she is a doctor and needs to be treated respectfully otherwise he should release her from this job. and she will handle this case from the clinic as now ishwari has understood the importance of good diet.
im not happy the way she only fights with dev in person and says nothing  in front of his family members. they have ruined her character. it looks as if money and her commitment to dev is only imp to her. not her self respect anymore

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SereneJoytu-jo-mile-ApK.14-Indiaphorum...Mirage...Faraan92

ltelidevara IF-Dazzler
ltelidevara
ltelidevara

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Agree with you Sruthi. Radharani Is such a greedy person who has no self respect at all.Why can't Dev keep his Mama's family separately say in another Flat ? He can afford to do so.As he is too much into helping them to repay the past support rendered by them,surely it will be a better option. Instead of making Vicky addicted to his rich lifestyle by getting him into his personal Gym etc,he can think about getting him a job not in his office but anywhere else.For,if Dev let Vicky enter his company he will create havoc there like his mother who is trying to get hold on Deekshit House.I hope today's Episode will pave way to such thoughts as Dev will witness the ill treatment of Sona by Radharani. I wonder why should Sona bear Radha Rani at all? She who can fire Dev for poking his nose in her personal matters can blast Radha Rani left and right for her misbehaviour. What is preventing her to do so,I can't understand.OK. Radharani just suffered a mishap Ofcourse due to her own efforts and since Sona is unaware of it,to some extent she can bear with her tantrums. But after a point she should make her understand she is crossing limits.I hope Dev will teach Radharani a bitter lesson soon. But I still feel Iswari is reluctant to anger Radharani and prefers to bully Sona into submission. So fingers crossed to see how the love story takes off.

Edited by ltelidevara - 13 April 2016 at 1:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ApK.14-Indiaphorum...Mirage...

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@naq I am also wondering why should Sona submit herself to Radha rani. She should speak to Dev and tell she is going as she cannot take his Mami's tantrums

@Lakshmi exactly the point. Sona has every right to tell Radha Rani is crossing limits. Because she is a doctor. She does not have to stay mum for Ishwari's sake.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ApK.14-Indiaphorumltelidevara

tu-jo-mile Senior Member
tu-jo-mile
tu-jo-mile

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
2 illogical facts:
1. Sonakshi not opening her mouth in front of mami..not so realistic..if I were in her place I should have told that see mami, I am a doctor and not a servant. so behave properly. I damn care u like me or not..u better not to interfere in my work n personal life both..do not even dare to order me next time..and talk to Dev that I left better job offer for my commitment not to become a maid of ur maami.

2. Ishwari being overly sweet n Dev being overly nice to maami. the way Ishwari treats her I have never seen such respect for a sis in law for her bhabi unless the bahbi did so much great things for the sis in law..seing mami's character its obvious that she has not done anything for Ishwari ever.
so no logic of treating her like a queen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ApK.14-

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Exactly tu. Sona is having a professional relation with Dikshit family and she need not have to tolerate Radha Rani. She can speak up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tu-jo-mile-ApK.14-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top