They Are Just Amazing--No Doubts!!!!

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All!!...I am a crazy swasan fan...who loves them a lot ...they are superb,amazing,and everything than defines the best...no doubt in that...if anybody still have...than its their pov😃😃

but here I am not going to do theor praising and all...this post is not for them...😆😆

This post of mine is for the other amazing couple of swaragini show...and that is one and only our own...RamTa...my RP and sujju baby[I used to call one of my friend whose name was same]😆😆

today I want to say with proud that they are the best couple in the show offcourse after my swasan[no offence to ragya fans]...how amazing the duo are...means really really super😳😳

Our great CVs give anything but still they give best scene to swasan...my pov...their scenes are always best and unique...but after swasan if any couple get best scene than it is our RamTa😳

Rp is shown very less in show and most time he speaks is with sujju only😳

yesterday...DP silently feeds AP,Laksh feeds ragini with so much love😳...but here both father son duo suffered...bechara sanskar...swara bit his finger😆😆[my swasan fangiri]...but lets not talk about them😳...lets concentrate on RamTa...everyone moves chairs so easily...but our amazing RP to tease sujju baby😆...dont move it easily and then he taunt her only that she has become fat...🤣...kavya ne bhi usko indirectly yeh bola tha😆...and our sujata is so much conscious about her figure😳😳...that she got angry...that was offcourse fake one...her tantrums afterall...😆😆...and then bechara RP somehow manao her and then when she agree he feeds her...but again when sujata says uttara to eat...then our RP again says that she will eat...""""tu apna thoos ke kha le""""...something like that😆😆...how hilarious they are...their all scenes are superb and worth watching ...each and every scene...RP speaks only with sujju mostly and whenever and what is speak is just awesome🤣...I thought I will not fall in love with any tv couple after swasan but I fall in love eith RamTa😆😆😆...jokes apart...but they are really superb😳😳...amazing mom-dad of amazing sanskar and superb saas-sasur of superb swara😳😳😳😳...

I wanted to write so many things but forgot while writing...I dont remember exact scene of yesterday so sorry if I wrote something wrong...😳😳😳

So those who are RamTa fans like me...please do comment😃😃😃

[no offence to anyone]😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post ... I too love RP-sujata ... they always make the situations light... I like her as swara's mom in law 😊
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know i have said this earlier also but that's true that after SwaSan if any couple i feel and found magic is RamTa Their live for each other, Nok-Jhok and support for each other is quite like able😳
When in SwaSan's Sindoor marriage Sequence Sujju was about to faint but Ram came and hold her from that time i am RamTa fan😳
_InDreamWorld_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too love RamTa ❤️  especially  sujata😆
pakh thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

Nice post ... I too love RP-sujata ... they always make the situations light... I like her as swara's mom in law 😊

they both are really so good and their dialogues are just amazing...I love to watch them😃😃😳😳...actors are also good in scenes specially sonica mam😳
pakh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariii

I know i have said this earlier also but that's true that after SwaSan if any couple i feel and found magic is RamTa Their live for each other, Nok-Jhok and support for each other is quite like able😳
When in SwaSan's Sindoor marriage Sequence Sujju was about to faint but Ram came and hold her from that time i am RamTa fan😳

agree with everything u said fari😳😳...they love each other a lot...in kabhi khusi kabhi gam sequence😆😆...the way sujata hugged him...😳😳😳...and their nok jhokhs are fun to watch...ram always tease sujata and then usi bechare ko meethi meethi batein bolke manana padta hai🤣...their all scenes are worth watching...CVs know how much we love swasan specially sanskar so uske mom dad ko unique and superb couple banaya hai...I love my RamTa😳😳😳
pakh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red.orchid

I too love RamTa ❤️  especially  sujata😆

me too😳😳...actually both compliment each other so well...and they in no way are boring couple ...both are fun to watch just like our swasan😳😳
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

RamTa are my favourites too...after SwaSan!   I love their scenes...

So many come to my mind...

RP holding her when she is about to faint during the sindoor scene 😳

RP saying to Sujju "patang chod de, uske saath mat ud jaana" during Makar Sankranti kite flying.   🤣

RP to Sanskaar..."what adjust, adjust...mein bhi toh adjust kar raha hoon teri maa ke saath..."  😆

RP to DP..  during the Swara losing voice scene..."yeh toh itna bolti hai ke mujhe lagta hai kahin saans lena chod de or behosh ho jaaye!"  😃

etc, etc,... 
Seriously. thumbnail
Kriti... Nice post.. Me to fan of them.. Of course after swasan... Perfect parents for amazing Sanskaar... Too much of love will be look bland tasteless... With nok jhok it'll look amazing...

One of my fav is.. When kavya give poison to Swara.. Swara loose her speech.. That scene when suju will bring some natural medicine.. Ram will mock her.. It'll be nice if your voice out...

I think swasan learning from them... How to be a lively couple... 😉 😃 Edited by Vaiyambar...... - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RamTa are just the best after SwaSan❤️😳
I love them like anything!!
RP's family is the best!
RP-Sujju and our SwaSan!!
All the scenes-
KC one, and Makar Sankranti and the Salaam-E-Ishq one and etc etc...
Amazing couple!