India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

They Are Just Amazing--No Doubts!!!!

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hello All!!...I am a crazy swasan fan...who loves them a lot ...they are superb,amazing,and everything than defines the best...no doubt in that...if anybody still have...than its their povBig smileBig smile

but here I am not going to do theor praising and all...this post is not for them...LOLLOL

This post of mine is for the other amazing couple of swaragini show...and that is one and only our own...RamTa...my RP and sujju baby[I used to call one of my friend whose name was same]LOLLOL

today I want to say with proud that they are the best couple in the show offcourse after my swasan[no offence to ragya fans]...how amazing the duo are...means really really superEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Our great CVs give anything but still they give best scene to swasan...my pov...their scenes are always best and uniqueDay Dreaming...but after swasan if any couple get best scene than it is our RamTaEmbarrassed

Rp is shown very less in show and most time he speaks is with sujju onlyEmbarrassed

yesterday...DP silently feeds AP,Laksh feeds ragini with so much loveEmbarrassed...but here both father son duo suffered...bechara sanskar...swara bit his fingerLOLLOL[my swasan fangiri]...but lets not talk about themEmbarrassed...lets concentrate on RamTa...everyone moves chairs so easily...but our amazing RP to tease sujju babyLOL...dont move it easily and then he taunt her only that she has become fat...ROFL...kavya ne bhi usko indirectly yeh bola thaLOL...and our sujata is so much conscious about her figureEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...that she got angry...that was offcourse fake one...her tantrums afterall...LOLLOL...and then bechara RP somehow manao her and then when she agree he feeds her...but again when sujata says uttara to eat...then our RP again says that she will eat...""""tu apna thoos ke kha le""""...something like thatLOLLOL...how hilarious they are...their all scenes are superb and worth watching ...each and every scene...RP speaks only with sujju mostly and whenever and what is speak is just awesomeROFL...I thought I will not fall in love with any tv couple after swasan but I fall in love eith RamTaLOLLOLLOL...jokes apart...but they are really superbEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...amazing mom-dad of amazing sanskar and superb saas-sasur of superb swaraEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

I wanted to write so many things but forgot while writing...I dont remember exact scene of yesterday so sorry if I wrote something wrong...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So those who are RamTa fans like me...please do commentBig smileBig smileBig smile

[no offence to anyone]Big smileBig smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rashidhingrarmahi25Divyaaganesh_InDreamWorld_.Pinky.rithika2015harshitaloomba1Niyati_21chibi_deeaEsha012Nupur_5NynaeveFari_15Seriously.Fariiiiidis_arshiprincessSoniadevuu23ssroomanisoumi93MusicAddict....Poojie....NiViren-Rajtiny15

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Nice post ... I too love RP-sujata ... they always make the situations light... I like her as swara's mom in law Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariiiiitiny15

Fariiiii IF-Rockerz
Fariiiii
Fariiiii

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I know i have said this earlier also but that's true that after SwaSan if any couple i feel and found magic is RamTa Day Dreaming Their live for each other, Nok-Jhok and support for each other is quite like ableEmbarrassed
When in SwaSan's Sindoor marriage Sequence Sujju was about to faint but Ram came and hold her from that time i am RamTa fanEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5soumi93....Poojie....tiny15

_InDreamWorld_ Senior Member
_InDreamWorld_
_InDreamWorld_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I too love RamTa Heart  especially  sujataLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Nice post ... I too love RP-sujata ... they always make the situations light... I like her as swara's mom in law Smile
they both are really so good and their dialogues are just amazing...I love to watch themBig smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...actors are also good in scenes specially sonica mamEmbarrassed

harshitaloomba1tiny15

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariii

I know i have said this earlier also but that's true that after SwaSan if any couple i feel and found magic is RamTa Day Dreaming Their live for each other, Nok-Jhok and support for each other is quite like ableEmbarrassed
When in SwaSan's Sindoor marriage Sequence Sujju was about to faint but Ram came and hold her from that time i am RamTa fanEmbarrassed
agree with everything u said fariEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...they love each other a lot...in kabhi khusi kabhi gam sequenceLOLLOL...the way sujata hugged him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and their nok jhokhs are fun to watch...ram always tease sujata and then usi bechare ko meethi meethi batein bolke manana padta haiROFL...their all scenes are worth watching...CVs know how much we love swasan specially sanskar so uske mom dad ko unique and superb couple banaya hai...I love my RamTaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitaloomba1Fariiiiitiny15

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red.orchid

I too love RamTa Heart  especially  sujataLOL
me tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...actually both compliment each other so well...and they in no way are boring couple ...both are fun to watch just like our swasanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

harshitaloomba1tiny15

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged

RamTa are my favourites too...after SwaSan!   I love their scenes...

So many come to my mind...

RP holding her when she is about to faint during the sindoor scene Embarrassed

RP saying to Sujju "patang chod de, uske saath mat ud jaana" during Makar Sankranti kite flying.   ROFL

RP to Sanskaar..."what adjust, adjust...mein bhi toh adjust kar raha hoon teri maa ke saath..."  LOL

RP to DP..  during the Swara losing voice scene..."yeh toh itna bolti hai ke mujhe lagta hai kahin saans lena chod de or behosh ho jaaye!"  Big smile

etc, etc,... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top