Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

Wanted to see jealous dev when 63 respondents replied..

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
tina mentioned that around 63 something respondents replied to sonakshi's profile at that time i really wanted to see dev's reaction as a possessive one or like "oh so dr. bose is so much in demand in marriage market".
Not dominating but he should do something fast na?..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Onie...AngelsFlyAlonesajinifaby

tu-jo-mile Senior Member
tu-jo-mile
tu-jo-mile

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuckts

tina mentioned that around 63 something respondents replied to sonakshi's profile at that time i really wanted to see dev's reaction as a possessive one or like "oh so dr. bose is so much in demand in marriage market".
Not dominating but he should do something fast na?..

should not be so fast! Sona has to do something special to win his heart..she is educated, responsible, beautiful, smart..but Tina is also beautiful, smart, educated, takes care of Dev very well and she understands him also..if Dev did not fall in love for her when she is around him all the time then obviously all those qualities in a girl are not enough to make Dev fall for them..in my opinion both are his employees and equally good..but still Dev is not attracted to Tina but to Sona bcoz she is taking care of his mother..so mother is the most important factor is Dev's life..so far he is impressed with her but not in love for sure..it will take time for him to feel something special for her and be jealous in consequences like that..lets see what makes Sona special to Dev apart from she is taking care of her mother well..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AkhuAleesha7777

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I think he already did when tina saying how many are approached for ristha his face expression changed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akhu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index