Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Sabaaash....asli lawyers ki baat hai kuch alag hoti hai..??!!! (Page 2)

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

I am loving the subtle moments, and notes between Swadarsh with Adarsh closing himself and Swadheentha trying to make him feel better. There was a glint of smile and  fleeting sense of pride in Adarsh's eyes when Swadheentha was covering up for his mistake. Their unspoken bond is growing on me as a viewer...I wonder had it been the old Swadheentha, she would have taken his class LOL But she seems to have sensed his dilemma and is helping him, in whatever little way, to accept Vanshika to fulfill his responsibility. I just so hope that this bharatnatyam drama doesnt kill the beauty of their love story AngryLOL 

Edit: The mega engagement party is definitely not happening LOL and Asad is likely to be the reason with his involvement with Radhika, and Swaadhentha will yet again be dragged in this!!!
Adarsh always had pride in his eyes for swadheenta from the day she barged into Ahuja's party.. i really like the way their relationship is progressing.. 

Yes, but this was for him- something he has been waiting for but poor guy can hardly say anything now.  

Poor Adarsh...today though SWA was standing along with him he couldn't speak up his feelings for her...I felt himself being torn apart b/n family and love...I really love this hero...who is different from typical angry young heroes...this hero seems a mixture...a full pack of action, romance, emotions, sentiments and the list goes on...the love story of SwaDarsh seems getting complicated day by day...hope Swadarsh unites by h9ok or crook...any idea how SwaDarsh sangeet gonna happe ???

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Originally posted by ashlok

@mano

Yup a big No for double engagement party...Su said she won't take relatives case...but I think SWA will be fighting for Asad...which can complicate her relation with Su...but radhika...does she really love yash...I mean I felt she is making asad jealous by requesting yash to be her dance partner...I don't know what CVS have store for us...but I hope they won't ruin this beautiful concept
suhasini and swadheenta against in court will be after swadarsh's wedding so theres a long wait till it happens.. engagement might happen looks like.. family pic where everyone is decked up doing the round for a while now
But how will the engagement take place???!...for now Vanish in Adarsh ki fiance...then how SWA???!

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME HOW...THE FIANCE IS GONNA CHANGE???!
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
[im, in whatever little way, to accept Vanshika to fulfill his responsibility. I just so hope that this bharatnatyam drama doesnt kill the beauty of their love story AngryLOL 

Edit: The mega engagement party is definitely not happening LOL and Asad is likely to be the reason with his involvement with Radhika, and Swaadhentha will yet again be dragged in this!!!
[/QUOTE]
Adarsh always had pride in his eyes for swadheenta from the day she barged into Ahuja's party.. i really like the way their relationship is progressing.. 

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but this was for him- something he has been waiting for but poor guy can hardly say anything now.  
[/QUOTE]
Poor Adarsh...today though SWA was standing along with him he couldn't speak up his feelings for her...I felt himself being torn apart b/n family and love...I really love this hero...who is different from typical angry young heroes...this hero seems a mixture...a full pack of action, romance, emotions, sentiments and the list goes on...the love story of SwaDarsh seems getting complicated day by day...hope Swadarsh unites by h9ok or crook...any idea how SwaDarsh sangeet gonna happe ???
[/QUOTE]
There are spoilers pics regarding their sangeet in future. So we have to wait !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlok

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged

[im, in whatever little way, to accept Vanshika to fulfill his responsibility. I just so hope that this bharatnatyam drama doesnt kill the beauty of their love story AngryLOL 

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
There are spoilers pics regarding their sangeet in future. So we have to wait !
[/QUOTE]
Haan ji ishq nahi waiting kills according to me***LOL***
ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
What abt jeevan and vansh falling in love...

Go to top