Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Sabaaash....asli lawyers ki baat hai kuch alag hoti hai..??!!!

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hey girlz aishu here...I know I go disappearing always...sorry dudes...nowadays i am trapped b/n extra classes but I do watch each episodes without missing it...each day my bond with Dahleez seems growing stronger...awesome threesome rocksssThumbs Up...yesterdays epi compelled me to write this post...SwaDarshEmbarrassed  SwaSuhClap  SimHujaSillybut I myself was DancingParty...what a damakkkar episode...hats off to CVS...actors and the whole crewClap...each day Tridha and Harshad 's acting skills seems climbing to the highest peak...okay guys yesterday epi...

So Jaya ji got the envelope...girlz I don't know whether I like jaya or not...bit confused..bcoz I love her as a perfect bahu who manages her family well despite of her problematic marital life...but I hate her bcz she got Vanshikas proposal for AdarshWacko...Mr & Mrs Bundela are planning for a double engagement party...but I have a deep feeling that both engagement are gonna be called off...Broken Heart...in my opinion I am still confused abt the relationship b/n Yash and Radhika...and we all know abt Adarsh ki relationship with Vanshi...

Simmi the Black Billi planned well but i think she forgot that Suhasini is a PHD degree holder in getting hold off real culprit...still I can't believe that Suha is not noticing the blooming closeness of SwaDarsh...here comes another ques...is Su negative or positive...I have no ans..as her character is well portrayed with mix elements...Thumbs Up..in yesterdays epi Su notices Adarsh leaving after Swa...in the same manner how she joined all the dots together she can figure out that Adarsh having soft corners for Swa...but still she is getting Adarsh engeged to Vansh...i mean what is it...D'oh

Simmi billi finally gets Adarsh trapped...poor Adarsh he was restless and happy n sad...his face was showing various expression...he was happy as the engagement can be called offf...he was sad as his family's reputation can be harmed by him...He was restless after seeing SWA...bechaari soul...I love Adarsh...Embarrassed  But finally two lawyers argued on his behalf and finally the real culprit was caught red handed...And also proved his innocence...which simbolizes that Adarsh is not doing any wrong deed by falling for SWA...SWA and su proved him to be innocent MATLAB he isn't wrong in falling in love...

Ohhh gosh Adarsh and Swa gave the same excuses without even discussing...what a telepthy service man...Clap...SwaDarsh even think alike...I was so proud of them yesterday...they were superb...hats off to our jodi..I think producers or directors nahi rab ne bane yeh jodi...wahh...kya baati hai...kya baat hai...Swadarsh are nailing it...when the court hearing was going Adarsh leaves the court to meet SWA...and Su notices the same..what an eagle eye she has...Wink...but if Simmi called off Adarsh's engegent I will be really grate full to her...simmi billi plz next time hatch a wonderful plan without loopholes in it.Wink..even if u want a crime partner in separating Adarsh and Vansh contact me I will be always there for u to seperate Adarsh and Vansh...we want  SwaDarsh...Embarrassed

The convo b/n SwaDarsh was something full of confident towards each other...I am loving this progress in Swadarsh relationship... The highlight of yesterdays epi was TWO LAWYERS WHO ROCKED THE STAGE TOGETHER...i am sure yeh saas bahu jodi is gonna rock with their court room politics...Su really proved herself as a lawyer...she made simmi billi out of bag..LOL..I loved the whole scene how she connected each clues together...and SWA she rocked...she defended herself and proved Adarsh to be innocent too..Clap...

When simmi billi was declared as the culprit Adarsh was like Wacko...I mean one bhabi ji is fixing his relationship with Vansh and the other bhabi ji is messing it up...how does he should react happy or sad??!...he was confused...bechharaa struck b/n family and love...the last scene was...poor Adarsh Su was saying that Adarsh wont DO ANYTHING WRONG THAT WILL MAKE US ASHAMED...he was shell shocked...and I think this dialogue will have an deep impact on Adarsh

That's all guys...comment and let me know how was my analysis...ignore typo errors as typing from my phone...

Edited by ashlok - 13 April 2016 at 1:14am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mishiSammoonwearerDiscoDhoklaMS-meghasharmapomegranateshruthiravi..Jemimah..DEEPZzzzManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I am loving the subtle moments, and notes between Swadarsh with Adarsh closing himself and Swadheentha trying to make him feel better. There was a glint of smile and  fleeting sense of pride in Adarsh's eyes when Swadheentha was covering up for his mistake. Their unspoken bond is growing on me as a viewer...I wonder had it been the old Swadheentha, she would have taken his class LOL But she seems to have sensed his dilemma and is helping him, in whatever little way, to accept Vanshika to fulfill his responsibility. I just so hope that this bharatnatyam drama doesnt kill the beauty of their love story AngryLOL  

Hoping for a mother-son talk tonight with Suh pulling some strings to stop Adarsh adventures LOL

Edit: The mega engagement party is definitely not happening LOL and Asad is likely to be the reason with his involvement with Radhika, and Swaadhentha will yet again be dragged in this!!!

Edited by Manonidz - 13 April 2016 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlokmoonwearer

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

I am loving the subtle moments, and notes between Swadarsh with Adarsh closing himself and Swadheentha trying to make him feel better. There was a glint of smile and  fleeting sense of pride in Adarsh's eyes when Swadheentha was covering up for his mistake. Their unspoken bond is growing on me as a viewer...I wonder had it been the old Swadheentha, she would have taken his class LOL But she seems to have sensed his dilemma and is helping him, in whatever little way, to accept Vanshika to fulfill his responsibility. I just so hope that this bharatnatyam drama doesnt kill the beauty of their love story AngryLOL 
Hello mano(sorry I don't know ur name)?!!...yup Adarsh was indeed proud of SWA...she was covering him as well she was praising him.,..I am loving this this new SWA...she seems to miss the old flirty Adarsh...she can understand that he is some what under going a dilemma,...and she tries to lessen his burden...that was really cute,...

Ab hoga Jeevan ki entry?!!!...just hope Vanish and Jeevan falls in love so that SwaDarsh stays happy,...I am excited for bharatnatyam...hope harshad nails it and beat Jeevan...
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Edit: The mega engagement party is definitely not happening LOL and Asad is likely to be the reason with his involvement with Radhika, and Swaadhentha will yet again be dragged in this!!!
Adarsh always had pride in his eyes for swadheenta from the day she barged into Ahuja's party.. i really like the way their relationship is progressing.. 

ashlokmoonwearer

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Adarsh always had pride in his eyes for swadheenta from the day she barged into Ahuja's party.. i really like the way their relationship is progressing.. 

Yes, but this was for him- something he has been waiting for but poor guy can hardly say anything now.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlok

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@mano

Yup a big No for double engagement party...Su said she won't take relatives case...but I think SWA will be fighting for Asad...which can complicate her relation with Su...but radhika...does she really love yash...I mean I felt she is making asad jealous by requesting yash to be her dance partner...I don't know what CVS have store for us...but I hope they won't ruin this beautiful concept
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlok

@mano

Yup a big No for double engagement party...Su said she won't take relatives case...but I think SWA will be fighting for Asad...which can complicate her relation with Su...but radhika...does she really love yash...I mean I felt she is making asad jealous by requesting yash to be her dance partner...I don't know what CVS have store for us...but I hope they won't ruin this beautiful concept
suhasini and swadheenta against in court will be after swadarsh's wedding so theres a long wait till it happens.. engagement might happen looks like.. family pic where everyone is decked up doing the round for a while now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlok

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Same wala boat buddy...I am loving the progress in their story as well in their relationship... Yup Adarsh beta is always proud of SWA...but yesterday he was having a diff kind of pride...when our one supports us among our people...WO wala pride hai...he loved the way she called him Robinhood...and he admired the way she defends herself too...

I feel like banging my head on a wall...kitna fiances... Aur kitna breakups on the way...getting ready for a roller caster ride...what say?!

gaya_subDiscoDhokla

Go to top