India-Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Kimi's update- epi 12/4/16

..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Jassi Girl animated emoticonputs Fire 3 animated emoticon on the bamboo and finds the Key emoticon  Hence her team gets to  Thanksgiving Dinner animated emoticon first 
Everyone Chicken Run animated emoticon to the dining room and start   

ChachiHot Girl Waving animated emoticon is eating pizza emoticon when Sumedh sir Headbanging and Rock Fist animated emoticoncomes...He is surprised seeing the amount of food in chachi's plate and tells her to finish everything while he watches...Now chachi has no option but to   Sumedh sir tells her not to be greedy and hands her  to digest the food LOL
 Scene shifts to the loving thoughts emoticon Adi Fry Squinting emoticon and Riya ...Riya tells Adi we have to win the next round no matter what..
Adi goes behind chachi and tells her to remind Meenu about the bracelet..

Scene shifts to Suri  and simran 
Suri Knocking Hand animated emoticon for Simran's attention...She tells simran that she's here to take back her Pan emoticon which she forgot at the time of holi...Suri apologizes but Simran is Puzzled animated emoticon about Riya & Jogi and hence ignores her..

Adi Fry Squinting emoticon  and Chachi Hot Girl Waving animated emoticon doing serious plotting to get Ria and Jassi out of the game...Adi notices ria and tells Chachi that they should disqualify Jassi and make Ria win...Ria  hears this and tells Adi Fry Squinting emoticon  to  stop  plotting and that She can win the competition herself.

Its night...Jassi Screaming animated emoticon and scares Chachi...Chachi is afraid emoticon and hides under the blanket.

In the morning Sumedh sir Headbanging and Rock Fist animated emoticoncomes to wakeup all the boys and tells them to come downstairs within 5 mins..

Everyone is exhausted emoticon ...Sumedh sir tells them to choose partners for themselves and explains the game to them...

Meanwhile Meenu excited girl emoticon calls Ria's mom to ask her about some red top...Simran notices the bracelet and gets confused smiley assuming that Jogi Super Excited Boy animated emoticon has given the bracelet to Ria 

Edited by ..Kimi.. - 13 April 2016 at 12:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchopkyyfanaticNAUCholic.navi.balashiv15Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Omg I'm speechless.  Thanks for the wonderful WU with emos. I want to keep on reading the WU all over again. Really the most awesome WU.  Hug
Enjoyed the episode especially sumedh sir and anki bit LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kimi..

..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much SK Hug Hug 
I'm Glad you liked the updateBig smile

And yeah even I liked sumedh sir and chachi's part LOL

Ms.S.K.

AnjaliPunia IF-Dazzler
AnjaliPunia
AnjaliPunia

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
ha ha that's an amazing style of update .
although watched the epi but re reading update now..Good job :p

..Kimi..

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Oh so wished that ria actually had heard the whole convo between Adi and anki but alas.  When will she come to know the true face of Adi, when will Simran know ria keeps lying and has ruined the friendship between two friends Simran/Surinder etc.
So many days left to countdown to SOTY trophy so hope all the above does not drag.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic..Kimi..

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Nice style
COOL

I never thought of this 

give these kind of updates everyday :P 

..Kimi..

..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balashiv15

Nice style
COOL

I never thought of this 

Thankss Hug
yeah will try to give it everyday LOL ..But not sure though...I have exams cmng up :P

balashiv15

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Originally posted by balashiv15

Nice style
COOL

I never thought of this 

Thankss Hug
yeah will try to give it everyday LOL ..But not sure though...I have exams cmng up :P

As time permits

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index