Siya Ke Ram

India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

Huge hawk was about to attack Sita Ram (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile Thanks  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile For The Information Big smile Fair Enough ! ! Wink LOL  Embarrassed LOL Wink Embarrassed  Embarrassed Garuda Has To Come Into The Story  ; Somewhere Hereabouts ; In The Story Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Big smile Wink LOL LOL Wink LOL LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Embarrassed   Embarrassed  Big smile Big smile Nice And Right Big smile Big smile

I think Garuda comes into the story quite late .. am I right ??

Garuda comes during the battle with indrajit to help Shri Ram and Lakshman break the effects of Naga astra. Garuda could easily cure them of the bind by just touching them with his wings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sutapasima

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile Thanks  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile For The Information Big smile Fair Enough ! ! Wink LOL  Embarrassed LOL Wink Embarrassed  Embarrassed Garuda Has To Come Into The Story  ; Somewhere Hereabouts ; In The Story Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Big smile Wink LOL LOL Wink LOL LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Embarrassed   Embarrassed  Big smile Big smile Nice And Right Big smile Big smile

I think Garuda comes into the story quite late .. am I right ??

Garuda comes during the battle with indrajit to help Shri Ram and Lakshman break the effects of Naga astra. Garuda could easily cure them of the bind by just touching them with his wings.

Thank you for the info Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Go to top