Huge hawk was about to attack Sita Ram

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Huge hawk was about to attack Sita Ram comes there & shoots arrow at d huge hawk and save Sita

Sita roasts the vegetables in fire & gives to the boy then gives food to Ram & Laxman.

Ram blocks sunlight for Sita's comfort.Sita sees that & smile.The boy runs to her & says look what Laxman got for me

credits to original uploaders on twitter 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For The Information ðŸ˜ƒ Fair Enough ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Garuda Has To Come Into The Story  ; Somewhere Hereabouts ; In The Story ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Isn't it supposed to be a crow? Based on a distant weird folklore?
Pardon, if I'm wrong.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing. Looks like the daithya leader are all set to attack Sita since she was the reason for the death of one of his commandant who tried to attack the child.

No, it is not Garuda as Garuda is the carrier (vehicle) of Lord Vishnu, it can't attack Sita ( Goddess Lakshmi)
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Isn't it supposed to be a crow? Based on a distant weird folklore?
Pardon, if I'm wrong.

The crow attack is not a folklore. It is part of Valmiki Ramayan and happens at panchavati I think. 
Sita is attacked by an asur. initially thinking it is just a crow, Shri Ram teases Sita but then as the crow hurts her, he is extremely angry and decides to kill it. The story explains just how forgiving Sita is and how Shri Ram loved, protected Siya and the way to sharanagathi.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Thanks for sharing. Looks like the daithya leader are all set to attack Sita since she was the reason for the death of one of his commandant who tried to attack the child.

No, it is not Garuda as Garuda is the carrier (vehicle) of Lord Vishnu, it can't attack Sita ( Goddess Lakshmi)

I agree with you 
since Ram shoots an arrow at it .. this must be some demon or his rep .. it will not be garuda 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

😃 Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For The Information ðŸ˜ƒ Fair Enough ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Garuda Has To Come Into The Story  ; Somewhere Hereabouts ; In The Story ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

I think Garuda comes into the story quite late .. am I right ??
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

The crow attack is not a folklore. It is part of Valmiki Ramayan and happens at panchavati I think. 
Sita is attacked by an asur. initially thinking it is just a crow, Shri Ram teases Sita but then as the crow hurts her, he is extremely angry and decides to kill it. The story explains just how forgiving Sita is and how Shri Ram loved, protected Siya and the way to sharanagathi.

Oh! I guess I need to read up ASAP. 😆
Thanks for the clarification though.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think Garuda comes into the story quite late .. am I right ??

Garuda comes during the battle with indrajit to help Shri Ram and Lakshman break the effects of Naga astra. Garuda could easily cure them of the bind by just touching them with his wings.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Garuda comes during the battle with indrajit to help Shri Ram and Lakshman break the effects of Naga astra. Garuda could easily cure them of the bind by just touching them with his wings.

Thank you for the info ðŸ˜³