Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I hope people know these days its pretty easy to mask your own IP and make it seem as if its from another country even? This IP thing proves nothing. They must seize Kangana's and HR's mobiles and laptops and out to the public what is in them. Then we will know who is lying who is not. 

I hope that you too know it can be unmask and trace it back to where it originally came from.
You can deceive the net not the cyber crime investigaters. 
I don't know how the investigation in India wld be but here it's not easy to get away with cyber crime anymore.
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: mali89

Euh... they know know it doesn't mean anything?! The IP adress can also mean that Hrithik was in the United States when he communicated with Kangna. 

An IP adress isn't something that is attached to one's e-mail adress or computer ; it's from the modem where you get your internet connection. 

For 2 freaking years?? He must have been vela then and didn't see his family all the while plus managed to hide it from everyone.
Cuz you know if you are indicating he cld be still using US IP address when he was in india then it's gonna be different one than the one he was using when in America. 
And that can still be found. 
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

I am confused, if Kangana was emailing someone else, why was Hrithik getting a thousand emails a day, or whatever the number was?

OMG 
The next time someone asks this question I'm going to pull my hair out.
It's answered over and over again in every thrd but still has to ask it. 

P.S. I have nothing against you this particular question is asked way too many times.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

OMG 

The next time someone asks this question I'm going to pull my hair out.
It's answered over and over again in every thrd but still has to ask it. 

P.S. I have nothing against you this particular question is asked way too many times.
[/QUOTE
Even I wanna know this.
Kangu says I was chatting to duggu n sending stuff
He says mine was hacked n an imposter was chatting but then how come he received her stuff?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I knew it! Hrithik tolerated a drug addict for years, trying to make the relationship work. Why would he have to go with a local psycho damsel?!
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yamyam

I want to know the identity of this uber nice imposter😆 He had Kangana's pics and he has not made them public yet or done anything wrong with them either.. What a nice hearted guy😆

coz kangana would not leak her own pics ..at least at this stage 😉
But she may do it sometime in future..coz she has already sent these pics to half of the industry men..bechaare common man ne kya gunaah kiya hai
Edited by niyati13 - 8 years ago