Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

SR New OLV 13th April- DP Bday Party + WU added (Page 4)

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Originally posted by soumi93

Swasan ka vahi roz k jaise outfit...everyone is in simple dress only Ragini pari and Ap is ready to join a baraat  ROFL
Vaise i guess it varun or sanskar i dnt knw but he is cntiniously saying sumthng to her...
Yes I don't know why mm people wear clothes as if they are ready to join a baraat LOL
Only uttara, swara, Sanskar and lakshay dress simply

I know many raginis fan will think I am bashing her

But this ragini look is too much gorgeous for every day wear

Swara look is too casual

There should be balance btw two

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshasharif_lafungisoumi93

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
lovely...
I totally loved pari's,look...
ragini's lehanga is gorgeous...blouse...no..I didn't like the work...
swara's saree is beautiful nd she looks pretty too...but they need to experiment more.
sanky...droolworthy...
initially jb dp pe zoom tha...it felt as if abhi he will cry LOL
temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by temishfan

Originally posted by Mages

TFS...
this is wrong of DP...he should not make differences b/w DILs and daughters...either treat all 3 equally as DILs or treat all 3 equally as daughters...

Exactly, he should have said that all are my daughters because parineeta is now definitely going to mind and create problems
I think it's a genuine feeling he was expressing, he obviously does not treat them differently he just feels for them differently. Unlike dadi who feels for swara and ragini differently and also treats them differently too.
But words do make an impact on a person, even if in his heart all 3 are equal for him but he says that you are my daughter and you are my bahu then the other will feel bad and I don't blame parineeta here, she has been the bahu since so many years and she has been serving and taking care of this family even before ragini swara came so he should have said that parineeta is my daughter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharif_lafungi

mishi28 Senior Member
mishi28
mishi28

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia08

Swasan ka vahi roz k jaise outfit...everyone is in simple dress only Ragini pari and Ap is ready to join a baraat  ROFL
Vaise i guess it varun or sanskar i dnt knw but he is cntiniously saying sumthng to her...
Yes I don't know why mm people wear clothes as if they are ready to join a baraat LOL

Swara look is too casual

No we dont think so Embarrassed even sometimes i  also feel that they should balance btw them.. i also want to see swara deckedup and ragini in simple saree 

sia08

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia08

Swara look is too casual

Ragini is looking gorgeous no doubt but I think they should make her look more casual, thank god they have reduced her jewelries at least earlier during her dhoke Wali marriage with lakshay she used to wear so much of jewelry. Infact all of them ap pari ragini dp ram and suju look kind of overdressed LOL. So either they should overdress uttara sanskar lakshay and swara or they should make all the others casual. Otherwise the difference between them is so striking. 

sia08

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged

TFS...
this is wrong of DP...he should not make differences b/w DILs and daughters...either treat all 3 equally as DILs or treat all 3 equally as daughters...

Exactly, he should have said that all are my daughters because parineeta is now definitely going to mind and create problems
I think it's a genuine feeling he was expressing, he obviously does not treat them differently he just feels for them differently. Unlike dadi who feels for swara and ragini differently and also treats them differently too.
But words do make an impact on a person, even if in his heart all 3 are equal for him but he says that you are my daughter and you are my bahu then the other will feel bad and I don't blame parineeta here, she has been the bahu since so many years and she has been serving and taking care of this family even before ragini swara came so he should have said that parineeta is my daughter
What's problem ?????this is no 1st time that Dp declared swara as his daughter ,because when1st time  ragini's truth came out  , Dp said that swara is not only DIL of this house but daughter too & that time pari didn't have any problem so i don't think it's big issue ...Dp is saying what he said before ...

luvakanksha

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged

TFS...

I get what you guys are saying. But its how he sees it. Ever since he has realized how wrong he was in judging Swara, he had developed a special soft corner for the girl. And she has also earned that love and respect by constantly risking herself and helping and saving them. Call that Swara's Mahaanta or dedication and devotion for the family.. Its like if god would ask DP what would you like in his next birth, i think he will say a daughter like Swara. Even Ragini smiled dil se when Swara was called the beti of the house.

Agree, Parineeta is the eldest bahu of the house and she should always receive the audha or respect based on that. And she still does. And as Luvakansha said, even though he is saying there are two daughters and daughter in laws in the house, he still treats them equally.

He just has a very soft corner in his heart for Swara and I think he loves her more than Uttara as well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshadattu21temishfanBon_Vivanttiny15-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dattu21

TFS...

What's problem ?????this is no 1st time that Dp declared swara as his daughter ,because when1st time  ragini's truth came out  , Dp said that swara is not only DIL of this house but daughter too & that time pari didn't have any problem so i don't think it's big issue ...Dp is saying what he said before ...

currently the situation is difference due to pari insecurities...this words affects her and she will create trouble for swara and put her in a bad light...there is difference b/w then and now...one could see pari is not liking it...its so obvious...he treats swara as daughter keep it in his heart...he doesn't need to shout out or make an announcement...we all know he treats swara as a daughter...its going to be a big issue for pari...swara's trouble starts from here...

Edited by Mages - 13 April 2016 at 1:21am

-Swetha-

Go to top