Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

I completely understand!! And dont worry!! I am not mad or anything!! I was just giving out my POV like you gave out yours!!

See, initially Parineeta had no problems of Swara being addressed as the Beti of the house. Its not the first time that DP has called Swara his beti, that too in front of everyone. So until and unless, Pari doesn't do anything openly right now, no one is gonna know about her change in behavior or her sudden insecurity towards both the sisters, especially Swara!!

RS change the character overnight...at first pari has no issues with swaragini's praising now she has problems...instead of romance...we are bless to watch such craps...😡
BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

soon there is going to be mahabharath in the household...its all building up for that...DP should have figure it out in yesterday's kaand..how pari insulted the gift adarsh brought...swaragini sense it...

Umm but that was against Adarsh and not the sisters. Then how is he gonna feel that Pari will now have issues with the sisters as well? 
We as viewers know that she is feeling insecure but the family is not gonna know until Pari starts making it very obvious with her actions.
BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I think no one is aware about pari's insecurity. Mm vaasis are just not intelligent enough to Crack this. And mm vaasis have acted dumb many times even the most obvious things are not known to them. ðŸ˜† only swara has a hint about pari's discomfort but she is also not aware about the level of her insecurity. 

exactly my point
rithika2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it is said that bahu can never be  a beti in any house but DP always says that swara is his 2nd beti.. proud of u swara u hav earned that by urselves..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
god knows with this new track...how swasan-ragya romance going to proceed...the full focus will be on this issue...its boring..i hope we are bless with romance...
rithika2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
with the ragini behaves it is clear that she has no hint about pari's feelings and only swara in the whole mm is aware of it.. i guess even AP could hint that as she is trying to do damage control in pari's case whenever some one is hurting pari directly or indirectly
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Swara is always aware of everything and her most bad habit is she never ever discuss wd anyone even also Sanskar
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
see CV's already decided to make Pari negative so whatever DP say is doesn't matter...bcz she will find anything to feel insecure...and she is lready insecure bcz of Sujata's partial behaviour and on top of that her mothers behaviour..so even if DP don't say anything then still she will create problems for SwaraGini...and no one know what she is feeling...bcz till now she never had any problem...so untill she don't do anything no against the sisters no one will find out...even AP guessed that she was hurt by Sujata's word and that's why she went to talk to her..now what else she can do?...and this is not the first time DP called Swara his daughter..he did this before too in front of the whole family..even Swara respect him like her father...and don't forget that DP also did Swara's Kanyadan too...so logically he can call Swara as his daughter...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the New OLV Link and WU, Shona! :D 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why uttara couldn't ask a servant to take the family pic is beyond my understanding...