Sadda Haq Season 2

I am in awe of this man!

vidhuarsha Senior Member
vidhuarsha
vidhuarsha

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Param Singh!Blushing
What a man you are!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I dnt knw if I shud be feeling sad abt the fact that you somehow turned out to be the villain at the last moment about to destroy the livelihoods of thousands of villagers in the process or...CryCry

Or happy and awestruck at the fact that you had us completely fooled with ur display of emotions!

Kudos to your acting man!ClapClap

Seriously mindblownClap

At first I ws skeptical about you being in the same page as Sanyukta but then even I ws sweet talked into your charms unknowingly...with ur brilliant and unfaltering emotions u didnt show a single tinge of apprehension...

Otherwise it wud have given away ur true intentions! Nw tats the level of acting i ve been wanting to see on TV!ClapClap

Well I guess this is where the video harshi posted in IG comes relevant...Randhir wud launch the first missile like his mentor wanted, annihilate the lands and receive the full blown wrath of the Dark Shadow!

I guess we'll witness that shortly!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhya_gBornAriessrividhya68FortitudeSupermagicalFlawSomeME..Jemimah..-DragonFire-romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Wow! What a beautiful post Clap

Param Singh is a synonym of perfection ...watching him.onscreen has always been a treat to the eyes *_* ...

I am hoping that there is a catch ...I refuse to believe that he can do something like this.. But the video posted on insta and the spoilers are saying a different story ... Let's Wait and watch :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Param Singh has always been successful in giving SHQians a shock Big smile...he is brilliant and a true gem...eyes speaks volumes.

Coming to track...well i think the precap and spoilers are misleading. As Randhir has said 'i have manipulated the software to Nirman's missile it will destroy the asteroid in space'...if this is true, then we might get to see an end to the asteroid in the space.

Well Missile is going to take its own time for kissing the asteroidTongue may be a dayErmmthus providing enough time for the dramaholic people for creating some drama... we will be tortured by Aryan scenesSleepy and Sanyukta confronting RandhirEmbarrassed. I am still hopeful knowing the RSS, fans knows very well he will never take kinda big risk for stupid revenge.

Edited by romaila - 13 April 2016 at 6:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FortitudeFlawSomeME..Jemimah..

s.love Goldie
s.love
s.love

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
you are right ,Param Singh is the perfect guy ,be it off screen or onscreen ,he never fails to charm people around him  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fortitude

Fortitude IF-Sizzlerz
Fortitude
Fortitude

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Param Singh is an amazing actor Smile
Nice PostSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index