Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

new love story (Page 3)

yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara26

" haan aur Whats more Better Way to express ur happiness Other than Shaking Some booty with that same Stalker like he is Some bhaarey ka DancerLOLAngry
No matter how much i love My gudda kartaya,but still he needs to Work his piddi brain out some moreDead "

He's so adorable ki u end up feeling sorry for him... N feel guilty for getting mad at him... He needs to grow up.. like real quick... varna show na naam change karna padega... "Yeh Bewakoof ka bewakoof Raha"
main to vese hi Last stage special case "Kartik Bakht"
Hoon
main to us pe ghussa reh hi nai sktiBig smile
He has grown up i think in terms of responsibilities and as a husband but still He cant see the real motives behind people's actions.
maybe we are being way much harsh on him.we shoud cut him some slack
Some people are just programmed that way to see good in people blindly even if its counts as Dumbness
And also We are forgetting Mr Green pants ka ehsaan kartik k lye Zindagi jese maani rkhta hai cause survi  is his sole reason of being 
so maybe on his part it is okay to be so Grateful to Choosa hua Ganna.

kiara26 Senior Member
kiara26
kiara26

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged

"main to vese hi Last stage special case "Kartik Bakht"
Hoon
main to us pe ghussa reh hi nai sktiBig smile
He has grown up i think in terms of responsibilities and as a husband but still He cant see the real motives behind people's actions.
maybe we are being way much harsh on him.we shoud cut him some slack
Some people are just programmed that way to see good in people blindly even if its counts as Dumbness
And also We are forgetting Mr Green pants ka ehsaan kartik k lye Zindagi jese maani rkhta hai cause survi  is his sole reason of being 
so maybe on his part it is okay to be so Grateful to Choosa hua Ganna..."

Responsible toh he always was... bachpan se LOL... just that he had got his priorities all wrong...

Trusting ppl easily / having blind faith is his biggest weakness... He will believe in other person's acchai until & unless proven otherwise... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanellope

khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
lol wow your response is funny guys look 1st thing 1st i myself am not too big of a fan i just wanted to see what everyone else thought cuz i hadnt seen a post about them its like nothing against the actors it  is just very wired to see shanti paired against ranveer its like the are polar opposites but im hoping something good comes from this new jodi the cv are trying to show us     

Go to top