Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

TOI:When Madirakshi met 'Baahubali' actor Prabhas

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
IANS
Actress Madirakshi, who stars as Sita in TV show "Siya Ke Ram", got a chance to meet "Baahubali: The Beginning" actor Prabhas during the shoot of the mythological show in Hyderabad.

While Madirakshi was shooting for the 'Vanvas' sequence of "Siya Ke Ram" in Ramoji Film City, coincidentally Prabhas was also shooting on the next floor for the sequel of the S.S. Rajamouli directorial.

"Everyone from the show has actually got a chance to go and meet the actor multiple times. When I got to know that the vanity that was next to mine belonged to him (Prabhas), I made an attempt to go and meet him in person," Madirakshi said in a statement.

"To my surprise he was very well aware about 'Siya Ke Ram' and also knew about me and what role I am playing in the show. The meeting lasted for few minutes but I had a great time talking about our work. What was even more touching was that when fans, who had come to take a photograph with me requested Prabhas to join, he happily obliged," she added.

"Siya Ke Ram", aired on Star Plus, is a unique representation of Ramayana from Sita's perspective

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.11Manzz-BhavyaEsther-RJaish30Krishna_Sourav

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Big smile Thanks  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile For The Information Big smile Fair Enough  ! ! Wink LOL  Embarrassed LOL Wink Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Big smile Wink LOL LOL Wink LOL LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile   Embarrassed   Embarrassed  Big smile Big smile  Big smile Big smile
deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile
-BhavyaEsther- Goldie
-BhavyaEsther-
-BhavyaEsther-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear...
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile Thanks  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile For The Information Big smile Fair Enough  ! ! Wink LOL  Embarrassed LOL Wink Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Big smile Wink LOL LOL Wink LOL LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile   Embarrassed   Embarrassed  Big smile Big smile  Big smile Big smile

Maddis and Ashish are so grounded actors 
Even though they are so famous it never affects the wonderful persons they are 
God bless them and they remain like this all their lives ClapStar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top