Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj: SS: Honeymoon Redo (Updated Part 3, Page: 4) (Page 4)

Cloudy_Noon Senior Member
Cloudy_Noon
Cloudy_Noon

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Part: 3

They started to walk on the beach. Twinkle got amazed when she felt the soft sand in between her toes. She felt a rhythm in her heart which couldn't be forgot. Walking hand in hand she starred at Kunj. This moment was just perfect. The sweet murmuring sound of the sea was whispering in their ears.

Kunj: "So Mrs. Twinkle Kunj Sarna how are you feeling?"

Twinkle:" I feel like I am in the heaven on earth. Look at the sky Kunj. The scarlet radiance is spread all over the sky. You are right beside me and I think nothing on earth is more blissful than this. I couldn't have asked for more even in my dreams."

The sun was about to set and they were facing each other. Kunj started to brush her fragranced silky hair back and touched her cheek. It was like a feather like touch and she felt butterflies in her stomach. He leaned his head to her and his lips started to brush her forehead and then he brushed them gently on her lips. He placed his hands over her waist and she raised her head to him. The kiss started to become more intense when their tongues met. When his tongue was gently exploring her mouth her heart started to beat faster. He pulled her more towards him

They got apart when they felt the need of oxygen. Twinkle blushed when Kunj whispered in her ears "We have a fantastic kiss. Thank you my love."

He looked at her lovingly. She was looking stunning and the backless gown was exposing her neck. She was so tempting. He moved forward and started to kiss and lick her bare neck. A shiver ran through her. She wanted more but suddenly she realized they were standing on the sea shore. She whispered with her closed eyes Kunj?'

Kunj: Hmmm... not interested to leave her and started to bite her neck.

Twinkle: Ouchhh... he got back his senses and realizing they were in the sea shore he left her.

Kunj: "Sorry. ..sorry.. did it hurt?"

Twinkle: "She smiled. Mr. Sarna can we postpone the romance a little bit? Store some for the night as well. "

Kunj: Why on earth this is happening to him? He just felt as if they were never stop but at this open place they can't proceed further. He noticed the love bite o her neck which he just marked. "Mrs. Sarna you are glowing and the love bite is just making you to glow more.''

Twinkle started to blush again and said "Look around Mr. Sarna. People are staring at us but I am not at all embarrassed as I have enjoyed the sweet torture by you." He grinned and then at that moment they could hear the beautiful country music playing in the shore. He thought in his mind when she puts on a smile she looks like a fairy queen and he could wish nothing beyond it. He can pass the entire life seeing her smiling and by walking hand in hand under a sun kissed vast scarlet sky. They hugged and felt the cool waves wetting their toes...

Edited by Cloudy_Noon - 18 May 2016 at 1:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dalenevibha01SweetSautwinjlover9Dana Marie

Go to top