Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks guys for the appreciation. It means a lot. Will update it soon once I am done with the official meetings. ðŸ˜Š
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail

Hey all. Thank you so much for loving the first part. Now updating the second part. Please do comment after reading. Happy reading.

Honeymoon Redo

Part: 2

Their drive from the airport to Avani Bentota Resort was so exotic. It started to pour when they were in the Motor Way and Twinkle got mesmerized. Their Sri Lankan driver was so friendly and he asked them should he play any music?

But with her surprise Kunj told he would sing a song and started humming:

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar

Keh De Mujhse Dil Mein Kya Hai, Aisa Bhi Kya Guroor
Tujhko Bhi Toh Ho Raha Hai Thoda Asar Jaroor
Yeh Khaamoshi Jine Na De, Koi Toh Baat Ho
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar...

Twinkle was overwhelmed and rested her head on her hubby's shoulder and got lost into his singing.

This is the resort

After a while they reached to the resort and the view was breathtaking. The crystal Clear Ocean view, the pool side everything was so romantic. The staffs were courteous and they got immediate access to their ground floor suite. It had a large beautifully furnished bedroom, comfortable sitting room and separate bathroom with spa. Twinkle couldn't have asked for more even in her dreams.

So Mrs. Sarna do you like it?'- Kunj asked.

It's like a dream'- she replied. She kissed his cheek with all the love she had for him.

Kunj hugged her with equal passion. They parted after a while when Twinkle said she was hungry. Kunj told her to go and freshen up for their lunch.

She dressed up in a turquoise long beach dress and Kunj was just ravishing in his blue V-Neck styled tee and black cargo shorts. They complemented each other and seeing his honey bunny in the sexiest attire Kunj placed a passionate kiss on her forehead.

When he reached to her lips and was about to kiss just then there was a knock on the door, Sir your lunch has been served.' Seeing the irritation on her hubby's face she just smiled. Let's go and have lunch. We will continue it later on.'

Why why why?? Why someone has to interrupt when I am having some romantic time with you?'

It's because you always choose the wrong time Mr. Sarna'-she giggled.

Okay I will answer this at night if I remember'-he said and they left for their lunch.

The sensational sea food was served in lunch in the cute little outdoor cottage and the place was really cozy. Some band was playing country music in the background which was soothing for the ears. The love birds fed each other and after finishing the meal Kunj placed a flower head wreath on her saying, Now you are looking like my real Queen.'

She couldn't stop the big smile which came on her face. Will you always love me this much?'

Even more,' saying this he wrapped his arms against her waist. You know Kunj you are the one who can completely turn my world around. You are the one who loves me like the way I am.'

And I live for your smile. It just brightens my day. The innocence in you makes you more special and beautiful my Queen.'

Now let's have a walk in the seashore Wifey.

Oh yes. Let's go. I so want to enjoy the ocean horizon sunset with you.'

Then they left for the most memorable walk of their life.

Edited by Cloudy_Noon - 8 years ago
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was a lovely update yaar
awesomeee
I loved the wreath scene, cute
well, I need another update like right now, but I know its too early
but still continue soon
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Originally Posted by_..queen..

that was a lovely update yaar
awesomeee
I loved the wreath scene, cute
well, I need another update like right now, but I know its too early
but still continue soon

Aww thank you so much that you liked it. I will try to make the next parts even cuter. Sure will try to continue soon.
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update. loved it
continue soon
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oleee
Its so romantic...
Wish it would hppn really ...
Keep going ...
Lvd it
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice absolutely loved it
Something tells me the next parts are gonna be even more better
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update 
do continue soon
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I imagined Evrything in this part and u knw wat my eyes sparkled... It ws so Amazing...i mean the description of the location... 
Loved it.. Update soonn.