Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

The game of Lawyers- Adarsh stands vindicated (Page 2)

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
The episodes keeps on getting better and better, and yesterday's was one of the best.
I was dreading this episode but surprisingly, everything was done without any excessive melodrama.  Suhasini is an amazing lawyer both in court and at home, but it was swadheenta who impressed me the most. Oozing poise and confidence, she not only vindicated adarsh but also elevated him in front of others so there is no room for doubt. Adarsh could only look on-pride and tears reflected in his eyes while suhasini breathed a huge sigh of relief- even she was impressed. 

Suhasini's dislike for Simmi and ahuja is an obsession. she could have left the interrogation session for another time but obviously she did not in order to humiliate them in front of everyone. I wish she would just stop- because it is becoming a vicious cycle.

While adarsh does not have many dialogues these days, he expresses a multitude of emotions with his eyes-including the feeling of disgust due to simmi's cheap tactics. everytime Swadheenta walks away, it is like he loses a piece of himself.  poor him, losing a gem of a girl because his mother dumped the shallow airhead on him. HRH's face was worth seeing, it was like she was on the brink of insanity. this girl will do nothing good for adarsh or the sinha family,  please throw her out.

my question, who knows what. does suhasini know adarsh is unhappy or in love with swadheenta? and does swadheenta know, adarsh likes her? the way he looks at her, anyone will be able to guess.

also, HRH was calling suhasini mom during the saree shopping but yesterday she called her aunty. writer made a mistake?

Edited by pomegranate - 13 April 2016 at 2:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Spero--starstruck--shruthiraviManonidz

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@pomegranate yes Swa elevated him that is what I said that symbolism of fire. Today CVs proved it. Why would Adarsh fall for a woman like Swa. At no point she will allow to compromise his dignity. Adarsh is dead. How wouldn't he be. Look at Swa, look at HRH. With that marriage they are actually killing Adarsh's spirit.
And Suhasini yes she is getting into vicious cycle. Ahuja and Simmi is petrified. And I am sure Abhay is not going to take this lightly as though he loves Simmi, he will not like public insult of his brother. Simmi would have thought about it.
And Jaya she is also going to get blasted in the privacy of their room by Jaideep. I am sure Jaideep by this time would have understood where Adarsh stand. And since Jaya bought this alliance and he is seeing his brother crumbling and at the receiving end of a fate similar to him he will blast Jaya for sure.

Did HRH called her mom. I remember she calling Suhas aunty and Suhas asking her to call mom from that time.  

Edited by shruthiravi - 13 April 2016 at 3:51am
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@pomegranate yes Swa elevated him that is what I said that symbolism of fire. Today CVs proved it. Why would Adarsh fall for a woman like Swa. At no point she will allow to compromise his dignity. Adarsh is dead. How wouldn't he be. Look at Swa, look at HRH. With that marriage they are actually killing Adarsh's spirit.
And Suhasini yes she is getting into vicious cycle. Ahuja and Simmi is petrified. And I am sure Abhay is not going to take this lightly as though he loves Simmi, he will not like public insult of his brother. Simmi would have thought about it.
And Jaya she is also going to get blasted in the privacy of their room by Jaideep. I am sure Jaideep by this time would have understood where Adarsh stand. And since Jaya bought this alliance and he is seeing his brother crumbling and at the receiving end of a fate similar to him he will blast Jaya for sure.

Did HRH called her mom. I remember she calling Suhas aunty and Suhas asking her to call mom from that time.  

There is explicit change in Swa towards Adarsh after the temple visit. Every time she questions him why he is not speaking, there is a different warmth in her tone which melts the moment between them. Not sure the reason why she wants to be friends with him if she is aware of his love for her. It makes it hard for him I believe. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Speroshruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Swa is liking the sobered up Adarsh. He following her used to make her uncomfortable. But Adarsh behaving in the most dignified manner has made her wanting to go near him. It is visible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Spero

glitrz_jiya Groupbie
glitrz_jiya
glitrz_jiya

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@bold: i was wondering about this. I am yet to watch all old episodes. Jaya got the alliance for aadarsh? How does she know vanshika and she really finds her fit for adarsh cos jaya seems to be quite an dignified lady though submissive? And why is jaidev soo bitter about jaya?

shruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
@glitz Jaideep-Jaya is arranged marriage and I guess as of now it was forced on Jaideep. Jaya bought vanshika alliance as her family has some connection with Bundela. Just like in any arranged marriage without asking Adarsh she first gave the profile to Manohar and Suhasini. They liked the family and the girl so they fixed it.
Jaideep felt Jaya should have consulted Adarsh before giving any profile to his parents.

glitrz_jiya

glitrz_jiya Groupbie
glitrz_jiya
glitrz_jiya

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@shruti: thanku:) i had this doubt for quite sometime now thanks for clearing it!Smile jaidev has a very valid point given his own history i suppose though i am not sure if its fair on his part to take the marriage's bitterness out on her completely though i would the full story isn't known

shruthiravi

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

The episodes keeps on getting better and better, and yesterday's was one of the best.
I was dreading this episode but surprisingly, everything was done without any excessive melodrama.  Suhasini is an amazing lawyer both in court and at home, but it was swadheenta who impressed me the most. Oozing poise and confidence, she not only vindicated adarsh but also elevated him in front of others so there is no room for doubt. Adarsh could only look on-pride and tears reflected in his eyes while suhasini breathed a huge sigh of relief- even she was impressed. 

Suhasini's dislike for Simmi and ahuja is an obsession. she could have left the interrogation session for another time but obviously she did not in order to humiliate them in front of everyone. I wish she would just stop- because it is becoming a vicious cycle.

While adarsh does not have many dialogues these days, he expresses a multitude of emotions with his eyes-including the feeling of disgust due to simmi's cheap tactics. everytime Swadheenta walks away, it is like he loses a piece of himself.  poor him, losing a gem of a girl because his mother dumped the shallow airhead on him. HRH's face was worth seeing, it was like she was on the brink of insanity. this girl will do nothing good for adarsh or the sinha family,  please throw her out.

my question, who knows what. does suhasini know adarsh is unhappy or in love with swadheenta? and does swadheenta know, adarsh likes her? the way he looks at her, anyone will be able to guess.

also, HRH was calling suhasini mom during the saree shopping but yesterday she called her aunty. writer made a mistake?

@bold - I think so too, that it is going to turn vicious but at the same time I feel that now Simmi and Ahuja have come under everyone's scrutiny, in the future when they try any other plan to sabotage Adarsh and Airhead's engagement, everyone will blame them or suspect them again. So if I see things from Suha's perspective I think it was brilliant to expose them in front of everyone. But I'm sure Ahuja will not remain silent now. His precious daughter was insulted and asked to shut up. 

@bold red - Still gets me everytime ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Speroshruthiravi

Go to top