India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

The game of Lawyers- Adarsh stands vindicated

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
What was it today. Swa proved she is a lawyer. And knows very well how to defend. Simmi and Ahuja were trapped in their own cheap tactics.
Swa was a beauty and I could see Suhas herself was impressed the way Swa spoke about Adarsh. How she defended his coming to Faridhabad and how she vindicated him. She smoothly used the term " Robin Hood" and Adarsh's way of helping people and got him out of the mess. And her last dialogue . Who took the photos, why I wasClapClapClap. They were so indicative. Without telling anything she told someone has intention of sabotaging Adarsh's marriage and embarrass Sinha family. And we could see Mrs Bundela was convinced.

And from there Suhas took over. My God she is a lawyer. With facts she proved Simmi is the culprit. Simmi wanted to embarrass Suhas and Adarsh, but she herself got humiliated in the mess. There is no point shouting as I didn't had any sympathy for Simmi. It is one thing to get back at Suhas. But another thing is doing character assassination of people not involved in the mess. She has no right to mess around with Swa's character . I know Simmi and Ahuja are not gonna keep quiet, but they will have to take more powerful weapon from their arsenal.

But what I loved was the screenplay and dialogues. It was amazing. The way those proofs of photos were nullified was proper.

Edited by shruthiravi - 29 April 2016 at 3:42am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaananpnp3456ilovedamonkarpagam17tharun123jhankarbeats87ManzzspdpOnie...hanishankmoonwearer-Sarcy-KrishnaPriyaasushfiza--starstruck--VIMAL.SMMS-meghasharmaManonidzDEEPZzzzAS-Rifiusaonly-Swetha-

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I am liking this Suhasini-Swadheenta team!
Amazing how, Swadheenta entered right at the high point & took over after just a flicker of an eye from Adarsh-  With ease, logic & Poise. No ifs buts or any typical melodrama! She stood by Adarsh & covered up pretty well!
And created 'perfect' base for Suhasini to clear up for her Adarsh Beta.
Powerful she is, and It was clear she holds the game in her home.How she started with Jaya & then on to Simmi!
She is completely obsessively upset with Simmi! It equals Simmi's mindless obsession to take badla for her papa! She deserved this, but I felt, Suhasini could have kept it easy looking at the occasion. But then Oh well! Simmi & Ahuja will change their game & its only going to be bitter. I feel Abhay will be scapegoat in this next.

Loved SwaDarsh scene again. (And that Suhasini Noted Adarsh went out after Swadheenta).
Swadheenta gets it that Adarsh is not all well. She knows his feelings towards her & his feelings about family after Temple coffee talk. She insisted & in a way made clear her thoughts about Adarsh's relationship standing: by saying you love Vanshika &  don't want to create any misunderstanding at beginning of this. - She is right!  Any sane girl would do that.
Now its upto Adarsh, how he clarifies his stance- his feelings to His Mom/ parents & to Swadheenta.
and in the process get rid of Princess Pile on! Gosh! that girl- 11 years of stalking & she ain't giving up that easy. This is her prize catch. Any other girl & parents would thing twice after the way Suhasini interrogated Jaya & Simmi. Though pakka she is going to be further highended nasty towards 'roadside idli girl'.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Swadheenta- Suhasini talk. And if Momma finally gives in. And how Adarsh progresses to ILU.
and if Appa brings Jivan along or he ws always there. (Promo feels: Swadheenta is in same boat as Adarsh- that's why she was down  with kabootars rather than with Jivan)

Edited by spdp - 12 April 2016 at 11:49pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456ilovedamonkarpagam17SperoOnie...hanishankmoonwearer..Jemimah..KrishnaPriyaashruthiravisushfizaManonidzDEEPZzzzAS-Rifiusaonly-Swetha-

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@shru episode was awesome.. how suha defended her son by joining the links together awww... i was Day Dreaming... mazaa aa gaya...HRH is stupid or she is pretending to be one. I mean they were discussing on something important and she was after engagement LOLROFL.. I mean i was shocked at her question...Shocked... suha stole the show.. i must say aaj toh suha ne simmi and ahuja ki dilli chudwa diROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiraviAS-RifiManonidz-Swetha-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

I am liking this Suhasini-Swadheenta team!
Amazing how, Swadheenta entered right at the high point & took over after just a flicker of an eye from Adarsh-  With ease, logic & Poise. No ifs buts or any typical melodrama! She stood by Adarsh & covered up pretty well!
And created 'perfect' base for Suhasini to clear up for her Adarsh Beta.
Powerful she is, and It was clear she holds the game in her home.How she started with Jaya & then on to Simmi!
She is completely obsessively upset with Simmi! It equals Simmi's mindless obsession to take badla for her papa! She deserved this, but I felt, Suhasini could have kept it easy looking at the occasion. But then Oh well! Simmi & Ahuja will change their game & its only going to be bitter. I feel Abhay will be scapegoat in this next.

Loved SwaDarsh scene again. (And that Suhasini Noted Adarsh went out after Swadheenta).
Swadheenta gets it that Adarsh is not all well. She knows his feelings towards her & his feelings about family after Temple coffee talk. She insisted & in a way made clear her thoughts about Adarsh's relationship standing: by saying you love Vanshika &  don't want to create any misunderstanding at beginning of this. - She is right!  Any sane girl would do that.
Now its upto Adarsh, how he clarifies his stance- his feelings to His Mom/ parents & to Swadheenta.
and in the process get rid of Princess Pile on! Gosh! that girl- 11 years of stalking & she ain't giving up that easy. This is her prize catch. Any other girl & parents would thing twice after the way Suhasini interrogated Jaya & Simmi. Though pakka she is going to be further highended nasty towards 'roadside idli girl'.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Swadheenta- Suhasini talk. And if Momma finally gives in. And how Adarsh progresses to ILU.
and if Appa brings Jivan along or he ws always there. (Promo feels: Swadheenta is in same boat as Adarsh- that's why she was down  with kabootars rather than with Jivan)

Very well written. The lawyer duo defended Adarsh in their own way. Good for him but he is going to be sand-witched between them at later stages, and he would have to decide which side to take on. 

@ Bold ROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank..Jemimah..shruthiraviAS-Rifi-Swetha-

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@gayatri, sp HRH is really empty headed and walking on the moon. She feels if the marriage happens she can tie down Adarsh to her pallu. Simmi she is not going to sit quiet and I feel it will be this realization that will make Suhas give in to Adarsh's likes. Because giving Adarsh his love is far better a option for Suhas than failing in front of Simmi and Ahuja. And Swa on any parameter is a better girl than Simmi

And SP I am liking Swa's stand. Why should she give in to a love affair or whatever where she knows there is class difference, where she knows she may not be welcomes as a bahu. She is sensible and doing what a woman should be doing. If Adarsh has to get her, he has to come proper way, through Suha. Any girl with half brain will only opt for that.

Edited by shruthiravi - 13 April 2016 at 12:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

metitaliyaSperospdpmoonwearerhanishank..Jemimah..AS-Rifi-Swetha-

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
brilliant episode it was!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiraviAS-Rifi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@manoni Adarsh will have to deliver on the trust of both women and they will go any extend to vindicate him in front of the world LOL
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Agree with you both the ladies were amazing. They proved to be a lawyer through and through LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

Go to top