Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||JoHi DRABBLE|| TWO HEARTS IN LOVE|| (Page 8)

-DrunkenMonk- IF-Sizzlerz
-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Joined: 19 April 2015
Posts: 13699

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu012

Awsome ... beautifully written


thnks for pm

thankoo anu!Embarrassed

-DrunkenMonk- IF-Sizzlerz
-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Joined: 19 April 2015
Posts: 13699

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishrialways

Originally posted by sam_premc

Originally posted by mishrialways

Amazing annie
really liked it a lot
uff I was so excited to see it but seems I will miss it

Hope repeats aate ho
thankoo so much!Embarrassed
why will you miss it? and poore week same epi ka repeat aata hain yaar!Smile
I have my entrance test on 24 th 
and it's from 2-5 
so won't be home at the time of telecast

Pure week repeat great

all the best for your exams!Embarrassed and do keep an eye on this link, http://www.desi-tashan.co/category/bindass-tv/yeh-hai-aashiqui-season-4/ , you can watch the epis anytime here!Big smile


Edited by sam_premc - 13 April 2016 at 4:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishrialways

mishrialways IF-Rockerz
mishrialways
mishrialways

Joined: 25 June 2015
Posts: 9829

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam_premc

Originally posted by mishrialways

Originally posted by sam_premc

Originally posted by mishrialways

Amazing annie
really liked it a lot
uff I was so excited to see it but seems I will miss it

Hope repeats aate ho
thankoo so much!Embarrassed
why will you miss it? and poore week same epi ka repeat aata hain yaar!Smile
I have my entrance test on 24 th 
and it's from 2-5 
so won't be home at the time of telecast

Pure week repeat great

all the best for your exams!Embarrassed and do keep an eye on this link, http://www.desi-tashan.co/category/bindass-tv/yeh-hai-aashiqui-season-4/ , you can watch the epis anytime here!Big smile
thanks for link annie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DrunkenMonk-

mansi_as18 IF-Rockerz
mansi_as18
mansi_as18

Joined: 08 August 2014
Posts: 8270

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Heart cant describe in words what it made me felt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DrunkenMonk-

.Metaphor. IF-Dazzler
.Metaphor.
.Metaphor.

Joined: 05 April 2015
Posts: 3421

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Baba.. I m totally in luv wid it... Its so beautiful!!!
I was wanting 2 ask u 4 the nxt part.. Anyways i'll imagine it :p

Lub u bana 4 dis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DrunkenMonk-

-DrunkenMonk- IF-Sizzlerz
-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Joined: 19 April 2015
Posts: 13699

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi_as18

Heart cant describe in words what it made me felt



Thankooo sooo much mansiii Embarrassed Embarrassed
-DrunkenMonk- IF-Sizzlerz
-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Joined: 19 April 2015
Posts: 13699

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _A-Hopeful-Ray_

Baba.. I m totally in luv wid it... Its so beautiful!!!
I was wanting 2 ask u 4 the nxt part.. Anyways i'll imagine it :p

Lub u bana 4 dis


Lub u tooo maggguuu!! Embarrassed
And thankooo so muchhh! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Metaphor.

shrutigaur37 Goldie
shrutigaur37
shrutigaur37

Joined: 18 September 2015
Posts: 1209

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
so sorry for being late..
but it was superb, mind blowing drabble
want more!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DrunkenMonk-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NiBir Drabble- Good News

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: __shibani__   Replies: 62   Views: 1471

__shibani__ 62 1471 04 July 2016 at 9:02am by itznimi003
Nibir SS - Stolen Hearts Chp5-Pg9

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: janvi0513   Replies: 77   Views: 4985

janvi0513 77 4985 10 June 2016 at 11:47pm by -DrunkenMonk-
NiBir Drabble

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: mishrialways   Replies: 51   Views: 1409

mishrialways 51 1409 08 June 2016 at 2:14pm by mishrialways
NiBir Drabble- Soul Mates

2 3 4 5

Author: __shibani__   Replies: 34   Views: 1063

__shibani__ 34 1063 04 March 2016 at 9:53am by Roopsha_98
Drabble diary|-4- Viren Drabble: Why?- 5th post|8/9

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Syahi   Replies: 43   Views: 2415

Syahi 43 2415 10 October 2015 at 10:27pm by Syahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index