Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||JoHi DRABBLE|| TWO HEARTS IN LOVE|| (Page 3)

.vishrutha. Senior Member
.vishrutha.
.vishrutha.

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Beautiful drabble annie! Heart
Lovely start with Ridhi being worried about their respective families' reaction on knowing about their relationship, Josy joking to lighten her mood, she getting annoyed for the same and him asking for his fee before telling her a solution for their prob Wink (why do i see traces of our Kabir in him? LOL).
You portrayed their feelings for eachother very beautifully! Thumbs Up
Nisha interrupting him even before he proposed her and him complaining was so cute LOL
Coming to their background description, you have wonderfully brought out the differences between two culturally different families and the negative side of it, all the fights between them stemming from this very difference. There are very few families who can look past their cast and creed for their children's happiness, but most of them still give utmost importance to these so called religious rules/boundaries, and this, is a very sad reality of our society. 
Also loved how amidst all this Ridhi and Josy still had the courage to be with eachother. 
I personally don't appreciate marriage without the family's consent, as they have made us what we are and we owe them the happiness of seeing their daughter/son's marriage. But, in such situations where the family might not understand us no matter how much we try, then i guess marrying without their knowledge is the last option left! 
Josy's confidence and belief that their family would eventually accept them was nice to see. 
Very apt lines at the end! 
Thanks for pm Smile

P.S: This drabble has made me all the more impatient for the epi now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anmol333-DrunkenMonk-

Shats IF-Rockerz
Shats
Shats

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hayeee beautiful OS annie.soo touching Clap Clap
1st few Lines my godd Day Dreaming honestly woh scene ko parte time mai kuch aur imagine kar rahi thi but later realized ki yeh who scene nahi hai ROFL
But Annie not fair tu apna promise bhool gayi u frgt to add SOMETHING ROFL mera dil toot gayaa ROFL

Tera OS parne k baad ab sachhi me wait nahi ho raha Embarrassed   Embarrassed
Loved it Embarrassed Embarrassed
Thank u soo much meri request maane k liye Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DrunkenMonk-

Niyati_T IF-Sizzlerz
Niyati_T
Niyati_T

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam_premc

Originally posted by Niya_789

"I can't even think of leaving you ...jabse tumse mila hun...you've been my reason to live...and I don't want to die so soon...I have a complete life to spend with you...you wouldn't leave me right...because when you'll leave, you will take my life away with you"
Touched my heartHeart
Now I am dying to watch the epic Cry

aww...niyu mumma! thankoo so much! you are the first one to comment!EmbarrassedBig smile but please do answer my question!Tongue

Konsa question?

-DrunkenMonk-

-DrunkenMonk- IF-Sizzlerz
-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .vishrutha.

Beautiful drabble annie! Heart
Lovely start with Ridhi being worried about their respective families' reaction on knowing about their relationship, Josy joking to lighten her mood, she getting annoyed for the same and him asking for his fee before telling her a solution for their prob Wink (why do i see traces of our Kabir in him? LOL).
You portrayed their feelings for eachother very beautifully! Thumbs Up
Nisha interrupting him even before he proposed her and him complaining was so cute LOL
Coming to their background description, you have wonderfully brought out the differences between two culturally different families and the negative side of it, all the fights between them stemming from this very difference. There are very few families who can look past their cast and creed for their children's happiness, but most of them still give utmost importance to these so called religious rules/boundaries, and this, is a very sad reality of our society. 
Also loved how amidst all this Ridhi and Josy still had the courage to be with eachother. 
I personally don't appreciate marriage without the family's consent, as they have made us what we are and we owe them the happiness of seeing their daughter/son's marriage. But, in such situations where the family might not understand us no matter how much we try, then i guess marrying without their knowledge is the last option left
Josy's confidence and belief that their family would eventually accept them was nice to see. 
Very apt lines at the end! 
Thanks for pm Smile

P.S: This drabble has made me all the more impatient for the epi now LOL

thankoo so much vish!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@BOLD 1.chod do meraa peechaa!ROFLROFL
                 2.very well said!Clap 

.vishrutha.

-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shats

1st few Lines my godd Day Dreaming honestly woh scene ko parte time mai kuch aur imagine kar rahi thi but later realized ki yeh who scene nahi hai ROFL
But Annie not fair tu apna promise bhool gayi u frgt to add SOMETHING ROFL mera dil toot gayaa ROFL

@BOLD i remember that SOMETHING of yours! yaar maine likh diya tha...phir socha ki suspense khatam ho jaayega YHA ka! LOLLOLLOL don't worry, will try writing that something for you after the episode airs!Embarrassed
 and thankooo so much for giving this idea!Smile

Shats

-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged

"I can't even think of leaving you ...jabse tumse mila hun...you've been my reason to live...and I don't want to die so soon...I have a complete life to spend with you...you wouldn't leave me right...because when you'll leave, you will take my life away with you"
Touched my heartHeart
Now I am dying to watch the epic Cry

aww...niyu mumma! thankoo so much! you are the first one to comment!EmbarrassedBig smile but please do answer my question!Tongue

Konsa question?

question delete bhi kardiya!LOLLOL
Shats IF-Rockerz
Shats
Shats

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged

@BOLD i remember that SOMETHING of yours! yaar maine likh diya tha...phir socha ki suspense khatam ho jaayega YHA ka!LOLLOLLOLdon't worry, will try writing that something for you after the episode airs!Embarrassed

OK done Wink
Konsa idea smthing ka ROFL

-DrunkenMonk-

-DrunkenMonk-
-DrunkenMonk-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged

@BOLD i remember that SOMETHING of yours! yaar maine likh diya tha...phir socha ki suspense khatam ho jaayega YHA ka!LOLLOLLOLdon't worry, will try writing that something for you after the episode airs!Embarrassed

OK done Wink
Konsa idea smthing ka ROFL

something...something...something...something!EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Go to top