Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Anmol333

🀣🀣Tittle change
So tell me mera gusse sahi tha ya galat or agar galat tha toh q rakha tha beauty and beast tittle πŸ˜Š

your guess was 15% correct!πŸ˜› you'll get to know the reason later!πŸ˜†
Snow12345654321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam_premc

thankoo @snow12345654321πŸ˜ƒ

may i know your name?πŸ˜ƒ

Sanjana..
Originally posted by: Snow12345654321

Sanjana..

i'll remember now!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Zamiahurain002

Nice

thnx!😊
.vishrutha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful drabble annie! β€οΈ
Lovely start with Ridhi being worried about their respective families' reaction on knowing about their relationship, Josy joking to lighten her mood, she getting annoyed for the same and him asking for his fee before telling her a solution for their prob πŸ˜‰ (why do i see traces of our Kabir in him? πŸ˜†).
You portrayed their feelings for eachother very beautifully! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nisha interrupting him even before he proposed her and him complaining was so cute πŸ˜†
Coming to their background description, you have wonderfully brought out the differences between two culturally different families and the negative side of it, all the fights between them stemming from this very difference. There are very few families who can look past their cast and creed for their children's happiness, but most of them still give utmost importance to these so called religious rules/boundaries, and this, is a very sad reality of our society. 
Also loved how amidst all this Ridhi and Josy still had the courage to be with eachother. 
I personally don't appreciate marriage without the family's consent, as they have made us what we are and we owe them the happiness of seeing their daughter/son's marriage. But, in such situations where the family might not understand us no matter how much we try, then i guess marrying without their knowledge is the last option left! 
Josy's confidence and belief that their family would eventually accept them was nice to see. 
Very apt lines at the end! 
Thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

P.S: This drabble has made me all the more impatient for the epi now πŸ˜†
Shats thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hayeee beautiful OS annie.soo touching πŸ‘ πŸ‘
1st few Lines my godd honestly woh scene ko parte time mai kuch aur imagine kar rahi thi but later realized ki yeh who scene nahi hai 🀣
But Annie not fair tu apna promise bhool gayi u frgt to add SOMETHING 🀣 mera dil toot gayaa 🀣

Tera OS parne k baad ab sachhi me wait nahi ho raha 😳   πŸ˜³
Loved it 😳 😳
Thank u soo much meri request maane k liye 😳
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sam_premc

aww...niyu mumma! thankoo so much! you are the first one to comment!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ but please do answer my question!πŸ˜›

Konsa question?
Originally posted by: .vishrutha.

Beautiful drabble annie! β€οΈ

Lovely start with Ridhi being worried about their respective families' reaction on knowing about their relationship, Josy joking to lighten her mood, she getting annoyed for the same and him asking for his fee before telling her a solution for their prob πŸ˜‰ (why do i see traces of our Kabir in him? πŸ˜†).
You portrayed their feelings for eachother very beautifully! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nisha interrupting him even before he proposed her and him complaining was so cute πŸ˜†
Coming to their background description, you have wonderfully brought out the differences between two culturally different families and the negative side of it, all the fights between them stemming from this very difference. There are very few families who can look past their cast and creed for their children's happiness, but most of them still give utmost importance to these so called religious rules/boundaries, and this, is a very sad reality of our society. 
Also loved how amidst all this Ridhi and Josy still had the courage to be with eachother. 
I personally don't appreciate marriage without the family's consent, as they have made us what we are and we owe them the happiness of seeing their daughter/son's marriage. But, in such situations where the family might not understand us no matter how much we try, then i guess marrying without their knowledge is the last option left
Josy's confidence and belief that their family would eventually accept them was nice to see. 
Very apt lines at the end! 
Thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

P.S: This drabble has made me all the more impatient for the epi now πŸ˜†

thankoo so much vish!😳😳

@BOLD 1.chod do meraa peechaa!🀣🀣
                 2.very well said!πŸ‘ 

Originally posted by: Shats

Hayeee beautiful OS annie.soo touching πŸ‘ πŸ‘
1st few Lines my godd honestly woh scene ko parte time mai kuch aur imagine kar rahi thi but later realized ki yeh who scene nahi hai 🀣
But Annie not fair tu apna promise bhool gayi u frgt to add SOMETHING 🀣 mera dil toot gayaa 🀣

Tera OS parne k baad ab sachhi me wait nahi ho raha 😳   πŸ˜³
Loved it 😳 😳
Thank u soo much meri request maane k liye 😳

@BOLD i remember that SOMETHING of yours! yaar maine likh diya tha...phir socha ki suspense khatam ho jaayega YHA ka! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't worry, will try writing that something for you after the episode airs!😳
 and thankooo so much for giving this idea!😊
Originally posted by: Niya_789

Konsa question?

question delete bhi kardiya!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†