||JoHi DRABBLE|| TWO HEARTS IN LOVE||

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

DISCLAIMER: The below posted story has no resemblances from any other fiction based story or a show and if there are any resemblances it maybe just a coincidence. The names of the characters have been taken from an upcoming episode of YHA, and are not intended to copy but just an imagination of a Fan of how the story could be. The story is purely based on imagination. If any complaints, do PM me and the problem would be looked upon.

JoHi Drabble||TWO HEARTS IN LOVE||

You won't leave me right?!"She asked clutching his shirt and looking into his dark orbs with love filled eyes.

I can't even think of leaving you ...jabse tumse mila hun...you've been my reason to live...and I don't want to die so soon...I have a complete life to spend with you...you wouldn't leave me right...because when you'll leave, you will take my life away with you!"He said passionately fondling his thumb over her cheek, while she felt him do that.

But our families! They won't accept for our relationship...hum kya karenge Josey!? They will kill us if they'll come to know about it! You know my dad na Jo!"she asked holding his hand .

Do your dad know me??!"he said joking , while she hit him playfully on his chest.

Abhi itna serious problem hain ...aur tumhe joke karne ki padi hain?! Wo hume alag kardenge ...and I can't live without you!"She asked looking away angrily.

Arree...joke nahi karunga to tumhare iss cute se face par ek cute si smile kaise aayegi...ab mere face par joker to likha nahi hain ki mujhe dekhte hi tumhe hasi aajaye miss.jhunjhunwala!"he said arching forward to reach her height tying his hands at his back, and looked into her watery eyes which showed various emotions.

Hmmm...so miss.jhunjhunwala is angry?"He mumbled while she nodded her head like a kid.

To iss problem ka shaayad ekk solution hain mere paas...agar wo solution chahiye to miss.jhunjhunwala ko pata hain meri kya fees hain!"He said while she glared at him.

Riddhi...?? Solution chahiye naa...!?"He asked smirking at her.

She wasted no more time, and quickly pecked his lips and then said,

Mil gayi na tumhe tumhaari fees...ab solution bataao mujhe...!"She said.

Okay then...!"He said and knelt to the ground in front of her and said in his sweetest voice,

So...miss jhunjhunwala..."and before he could say further she said,

No...this can't be..."she said covering her mouth with both her hands in shock and happiness.

Yaar...pehle propose to karne deti...pehle se hi no bol diya...!"he said like a kid.

So...miss.jhunjhunwala would you be mine forever by marrying me...?!"he asked gently, as tears inundated in her eyes as she had been waiting for this moment like from ages.

Yes...!"she said with tears in her eyes, giving her hand in his.

Yes, both of them were deeply in love with each other since three months or so to be accurate. They were two different parts of a society and them being together seems impossible. He was basically a 26 year, old office going guy and she was a 24 year old, final year student and how they met and fell for each other was a completely different thing. It was she who had proposed him first as he was a shy guy in the initial phase of their relationship which he had left behind now. They were neighbors just for namesake and were like two opponent teams, and all their families did was to find a way to fight with each other whatever be the topic, and whoever is right, and every time it was Josey and Riddhi who get sandwiched in between, and if it is seen in the positive light, it also can be said that it was only their families which made them fall for each other. Basically there was no cause for their fights, but the only thing which was being hidden behind was them belonging to two different cultures, two different religions of the society which always had caused the fights. Josey Nair, the guy's family being Malayali Catholics, were punctual about their rules and regulations and Riddhi Jhunjhunwala, the girl's family being pure Marwadis had their own pride in their religion, and it can be said that none of the families was less. But, Josey and Riddhi always had contradicted their families in this issue because fighting for nothing will give you nothing. Josey was the only earning member in his house, as his father was no more and his mother was deaf, and had several responsibilities on his shoulders due to which he hesitated for this relationship earlier, but he couldn't ignore the fact that he was in love. Riddhi was a bubbly girl, who was full of life and always did what she liked to, but her family being strict of religion had imposed several restrictions on her, but she had already fallen for him and she was not going to leave him.

They were in an extreme fear, that if their families get to know about their relationship, they will break it off and separate them from each other, which they never wanted to happen as for their families love or relationships were something which must be built in the same caste or religion, and loving one from other religion was like a sin to them. They loved each other without any limits, and can't bear getting separated from each other.

I will marry you...but what if they don't accept it??"She asked him emotionally.

They will...just trust me...they'll have to!"He said with a half-smile.

"yeh ishq nahi aasaan,

Bas itna samajh lijiye ki

Ek aag ka dariyaa hain aur doob ke jaana hain"

****************************************

P.S.I won't post the further part of it as posting it may destroy the suspense Mishri had created for YHA! Itna enough hain...aage to k khaandaan intelligent hain hi...daudaao apna dimaag!   #waiting_for_mishri #YHA #JOHI #JOHI#JOHI #Imaginations #couldnt_stop_myself .

Edited by sam_premc - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
"I can't even think of leaving you ...jabse tumse mila hun...you've been my reason to live...and I don't want to die so soon...I have a complete life to spend with you...you wouldn't leave me right...because when you'll leave, you will take my life away with you"
Touched my heart❀️
Now I am dying to watch the epic πŸ˜­
Edited by Niya_789 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Niya_789

"I can't even think of leaving you ...jabse tumse mila hun...you've been my reason to live...and I don't want to die so soon...I have a complete life to spend with you...you wouldn't leave me right...because when you'll leave, you will take my life away with you"

Touched my heart❀️
Now I am dying to watch the epic πŸ˜­

aww...niyu mumma! thankoo so much! you are the first one to comment!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ but please do answer my question!πŸ˜›

Edited by sam_premc - 8 years ago
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice yaar.πŸ‘
at first i was like who is JoHi...i thought you posted in the wrong forumπŸ˜†...then i read the OS...it's really nice
Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

nice yaar.πŸ‘

at first i was like who is JoHi...i thought you posted in the wrong forumπŸ˜†...then i read the OS...it's really nice

thankoo so much yaar lekhu!😳
it's the only forum of which i am a member of!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Snow12345654321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome drabble...
Very nice story...πŸ˜ƒ
Thnx for pm😊
Originally posted by: Snow12345654321

Awesome drabble...

Very nice story...πŸ˜ƒ
Thnx for pm😊

thankoo @snow12345654321πŸ˜ƒ

may i know your name?πŸ˜ƒ
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beauty and beast ek impossible love story thi or JoHi ki bhi impossible love story Jo dono story complete Hui thi last sayad iss wajah se tittle rakha it my guess πŸ˜Š
And dono story me ekk or common chiz hai ki they both main lead are very different then also fell in love
Coming to drabble it is superb πŸ‘

PS : isi tarha update bhi dedo baba ji 
Originally posted by: Anmol333

Beauty and beast ek impossible love story thi or JoHi ki bhi impossible love story Jo dono story complete Hui thi last sayad iss wajah se tittle rakha it my guess πŸ˜Š

And dono story me ekk or common chiz hai ki they both main lead are very different then also fell in love
Coming to drabble it is superb πŸ‘

PS : isi tarha update bhi dedo baba ji 

thankoo anmol! you're the only one who answered to my question!πŸ˜† but let it be, no one else would! so i better change the title itself!🀣🀣
@BOLD STILL WORKING ON THEM!πŸ˜›

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sam_premc

thankoo anmol! you're the only one who answered to my question!πŸ˜† but let it be, no one else would! so i better change the title itself!🀣🀣
@BOLD STILL WORKING ON THEM!πŸ˜›

🀣🀣Tittle change
So tell me mera gusse sahi tha ya galat or agar galat tha toh q rakha tha beauty and beast tittle πŸ˜Š