Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Nimik Appreciation thread

Yoga4life Senior Member
Yoga4life
Yoga4life

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

OK, here goes my blah blah blah...

Sorry if I am going to hurt some sentiments, and please don't come after me with juta and chappals, I wanted to write about the character Suman/Sumo but it is more about the actors than characters, may be Suman/Sumo another time.

Nikita nailed it on 7th and 8th april episodes, without going overboard. I have seen female leads bawling like anything in a given situation but our little Nickster as Namik named her, showed her angst, sorrow and inner turmoil in such a restricted way, exactly in sync with her character. Suman has learnt to hide the real emotions within herself and shows a tough exterior to the world. I think it was one of the rare chances that even Shravan got to see the real lonely child who is hurt, but puts a brave front. It was such a logical reasoning for her bully nature as a teenager.

Nikita as an actor impressed me from the very first episode. She is not, yet another beautiful face in the crowd, she is talented as well. I like her in so many scenes that I have forgot count of it. Initially there were scenes where I found that Namik was weaker than her in the acting department though at par in personality and looks. But the guy is improving leaps and bounds by each passing episode. I haven't seen someone growing exponentially (read acting not height). I cannot say that I like Shravan more than Suman. The guy playing younger Shravan is one of the reasons that I felt Shravan's hurt that it literally tore my heart. He is awesome, what a find? Hats off for the boy (sorry don't know his name). Namik is very good in expressions, whatever the demand of the scene is, but although I am total lattoo over this lambu, I would really suggest him to take some diction classes (as if my suggestion matters). His diction and dialogue dilevery is good, but at times it looks like he is trying to rush off to get done with it. There is always room for improvisation and I want all success for him. To be very frank, I did not like younger Suman as much as I liked the younger Shravan, may be there was something amiss, which I cannot pinpoint. Nikita showed both submissive and bold avatar of Suman very well. I could well imagine her roughing up other kids around her. Her character is not submissive, it is more like that she is trying to please the people around who gave her shelter, because that is the only family she is left with.

cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishankRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
nice post.
well what u say about nikita. she is a diamond. like totally. a full package
beauty with brains
its her second lead show and her acting is so natural.
nothing to say about her, she is just perfect
namik has improved alot. like really ALOT.
i dont find much flaws in him now. but yea sometimes even i feel that some dialouges were rushed. but he is growing (ofcourse in acting)LOL
younger shravan is vishal jethwa. and truely yes for him we all could feel his character more. lets accept the fact. its the emotions of betrayal he expressed at tender age made us fall head over heels in love with shravan malhotra
whenever he cried onscreen i could really feel that. hats off to him. 
palak jain as suman for me is ok. she played a role of tomboy and ofcourse the gundi of school so it was perfectly fine with me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yoga4life

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top