Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I.. Umm. Uhh i don't know what to say. I'm a mess right now. Struggling to form a coherent sentence. 
This was hawt and cute at the same time. 
Tee-hee i saw your name and broke into a giddy laugh cus i knew we are getting a hawt hawt story. 
Jumping-jellybeans this was so beautifully written. I can't even tell ya how i feel. 
Your stories are simply amazing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

Originally posted by teddyyy

RESSS! I literally have not read a word of this but I just knew what it was as soon as I saw your name LOL Working on a paper right now, this will be my prize once I'm done LOL. I am hoping for a shirtless Kunj Wink Will be back later, you'll prolly see my comment in the morning haha.

^ I just realized how stupid I am, OFC Kunj is gonna be shirtless. Okay I need to go finish so I can come back LOL.

You know me too wellLOL

I hope is suffices enough as a gift..it may not be the best but I hope it pleases you to a certain extent

Well..I haven't emphasised on a shirtless Kunj but just imagine him shitless when you reach the mature contentLOL

I look forward to reading your view and input x

You were wrong :P it was the best and it pleased me to a huuuge extent haye!

Updated my spot hehe :D

-WalkThatWay-

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
This was hot Embarrassed
Beautifully penned dear

Edited by .Anisha. - 13 April 2016 at 1:44am

-WalkThatWay-

neverlandspirit IF-Dazzler
neverlandspirit
neverlandspirit

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Wufff...this was pure perfection dude!!!
Loved every single thing about it, from the title 9which I especially loved) to their feelings, their tension and finally their consummation.
It was beautiful!!!!
Day Dreaming

-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

RESSS! I literally have not read a word of this but I just knew what it was as soon as I saw your name LOL Working on a paper right now, this will be my prize once I'm done LOL. I am hoping for a shirtless Kunj Wink Will be back later, you'll prolly see my comment in the morning haha.

^ I just realized how stupid I am, OFC Kunj is gonna be shirtless. Okay I need to go finish so I can come back LOL.
----------------------------
Omg Inayah, holy cannoli. I don't mind being fooled that badly every month if this is the prize! It's nearing 3am here and I am like just omg. Honestly your writing skills and ability to pen your ideas down so beautifully never fails to impress me, you truly are a gifted writer! I adored the way you showed these two with the growing sexual tension and the extreme hesitancy. Hayeee Kunj ONLY cared about her feelings, her being comfortable, just everything was so pure and beautiful. I love these two and I love how you depicted the moment they become one. I would say more but you basically just deserve all types of praise haha. So so beautifully written, loved it!

And good luck with all your exams and omg enjoy your brother's wedding! <3

Your too kind love..I'm glad you enjoyed the read..thank you so much for the much needed luck x

teddyyy

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Good Lord that was so tastefully written and so wonderfully sketched out. I have literally no words! Really worth the wait!

Overjoyed that you enjoyed the read..thank you :)
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=17.sonal]Y dnt u kill me once and for all..
This ws perfection.. Whenever i see ur name below the OS..
A smile make its way on my face... And i knw tht i am in for a treat... 
I jus Love ur writings!!! 
Keep writing  babe... I am ur Fan.. 
[/QUOTE]

I'm still learning..comments like these motivate me to write more, so thank you

17.sonal

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ragini.

I.. Umm. Uhh i don't know what to say. I'm a mess right now. Struggling to form a coherent sentence. 
This was hawt and cute at the same time. 
Tee-hee i saw your name and broke into a giddy laugh cus i knew we are getting a hawt hawt story. 
Jumping-jellybeans this was so beautifully written. I can't even tell ya how i feel. 
Your stories are simply amazing. 

Awh your so cute..I'm glad you enjoyed it..oh man!..am I labelled as the girl who writes hot stories LOL

Thank you so much though..your comment plastered a huge smile onto my face 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index