Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Why couldn't SNAKY be a single mother? (Page 3)

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Oh yes n I agree with all the points u all have stated n I am not convinced with this compromise marriage..And why cant that snaky mother her child all by herself n whether her sasural dosent want their grand child.Even in case her in laws hate her how can they hate Krishnas child.It means she has totally cut all her relationships with her sasural.If she loses her hubby she can obvio be in her sasural..Think waited for a chance to marry and  married Mr Marry Me..
I feel he would have bashed her bad even after she had accepted her mistake for being blind behind looks

And yes how can he not aware of his other child n how can suhani leave random n how can he get the girl childSleepySleepySleepy

I am pitying for Yuvan n Krishna.  esp more for Yuvan..5yr old writing letters to his fatherUnhappy

crssel16 Groupbie
crssel16
crssel16

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_angel

That's probably because Suhani actually has some talent and skills besides being Princess maid and Jagga jasoos. While Snakys talents consist of make up, spoiling other people's kids, stealing husbands and backstabbing friends...

is she such a helpless damsel in distress that she needs a guy to raise her kid... and that too her Best friends husband?? Whatever happened to Krishna, even if Krishna s family threw her out, doesn't she have a mother? And as far as I remember even her mother raised her by herself right? Couldnt she have done the same. I wish that lady would come back and give Snaky a tight slap like last time...

And coming to AwfulRaj. Fine you weren't able to forgive your wife for her blind prejudice... but you actually MARRIED the wife of the man who brought the bomb into your house... You are so angry at the alleged love of your life, but you have no qualms being with that woman... of all the people that woman - your wife's best friend from hell, who conned both of you into a loveless marriage, who then decided to break up your marriage, who tried to kill your wife, who along with her family made your life hell at your home, who's husband framed you for murder and brought a bomb that killed your sister... WOW Yuvraj. Bravo!!!

Snaky has got a free ka meal ticket for herself and her kid and AwfulRaj has finally got the useless white partner he dreamed of. While his son seems to pine for him, he seems to have forgotten such a person exists... for that matter so has Suhani. 

Seriously, how are the CVs going to justify this abominable act by 2 of Suhani s most loved people... 
Clap Clap awesome feedback
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
we don't have an ounce of idea abt what actually happened leading to this present scenario between them yet, we need a backstory now...flashbacks..also, I don't think he and Somya are married...

Go to top