Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Why couldn't SNAKY be a single mother? (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Anu what ab my twin idea? If they get him a twin his twin will be intelligent and nice. And me and u are same to same. We got no tag on our mouths/fingers and write nonsense all the time so I get u lol.

arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
That's probably because Suhani actually has some talent and skills besides being Princess maid and Jagga jasoos. While Snakys talents consist of make up, spoiling other people's kids, stealing husbands and backstabbing friends...

is she such a helpless damsel in distress that she needs a guy to raise her kid... and that too her Best friends husband?? Whatever happened to Krishna, even if Krishna s family threw her out, doesn't she have a mother? And as far as I remember even her mother raised her by herself right? Couldnt she have done the same. I wish that lady would come back and give Snaky a tight slap like last time...

And coming to AwfulRaj. Fine you weren't able to forgive your wife for her blind prejudice... but you actually MARRIED the wife of the man who brought the bomb into your house... You are so angry at the alleged love of your life, but you have no qualms being with that woman... of all the people that woman - your wife's best friend from hell, who conned both of you into a loveless marriage, who then decided to break up your marriage, who tried to kill your wife, who along with her family made your life hell at your home, who's husband framed you for murder and brought a bomb that killed your sister... WOW Yuvraj. Bravo!!!

Snaky has got a free ka meal ticket for herself and her kid and AwfulRaj has finally got the useless white partner he dreamed of. While his son seems to pine for him, he seems to have forgotten such a person exists... for that matter so has Suhani. 

Seriously, how are the CVs going to justify this abominable act by 2 of Suhani s most loved people... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16drummedupLovestruck1996sandiab

Lovestruck1996 IF-Rockerz
Lovestruck1996
Lovestruck1996

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_angel

That's probably because Suhani actually has some talent and skills besides being Princess maid and Jagga jasoos. While Snakys talents consist of make up, spoiling other people's kids, stealing husbands and backstabbing friends...

is she such a helpless damsel in distress that she needs a guy to raise her kid... and that too her Best friends husband?? Whatever happened to Krishna, even if Krishna s family threw her out, doesn't she have a mother? And as far as I remember even her mother raised her by herself right? Couldnt she have done the same. I wish that lady would come back and give Snaky a tight slap like last time...

And coming to AwfulRaj. Fine you weren't able to forgive your wife for her blind prejudice... but you actually MARRIED the wife of the man who brought the bomb into your house... You are so angry at the alleged love of your life, but you have no qualms being with that woman... of all the people that woman - your wife's best friend from hell, who conned both of you into a loveless marriage, who then decided to break up your marriage, who tried to kill your wife, who along with her family made your life hell at your home, who's husband framed you for murder and brought a bomb that killed your sister... WOW Yuvraj. Bravo!!!

Snaky has got a free ka meal ticket for herself and her kid and AwfulRaj has finally got the useless white partner he dreamed of. While his son seems to pine for him, he seems to have forgotten such a person exists... for that matter so has Suhani. 

Seriously, how are the CVs going to justify this abominable act by 2 of Suhani s most loved people... 
Man 
Soumo se itni nfrt archie babyLOL
Lol
Actualy befre reading ur commnt i was convincd hes doing right thing by giving a fathers name to tht poor girl krishna i feel bad fr her 
But ur post has made me giv it a thought
Han yr 
Yuvaan has been givn more lov by single girl thn these r giving yuvaani n krishna 
N yes if suhani cn thn y nt soumo lol
But i tk it as positiv way
Hop suhani taunts him badly 
First love true lov
Cnt liv witht a wife LOL

Ps im liking the plot bcz i want to see yuvi vs suhani 
N wht actually hppned tht day 
Wht abt u Tongue
drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

Thanks ...for support
Ie why someTimes hate to.come dis forum..sometimes most of de people's behave here bossy n.started neglecting n groupism started...but I love ssel always come back...
Dis is ssel forum where I free to express my feelings...

My.point is if somraj is.end.den stupid I m.who wasted my.time for yuvani one year...

@bold: Given our better imaginations than their pathetic executions we can end it any which way we want in our heads. I'm gonna end this show with the before leap Y-S reunion after B left. 
Don't take this too seriously and worry yourself... it's a show and it's money for them, they don't give a damn about story ... don't beat yourself up for such shallow minds.

@Ani: Good point. 
Expect a very lame excuse when the so-called suspense unravels.
Also, if that happens then how will they glorify Su's struggles over Somu's easy life? :) 

And what of Suhani's parents? Were they shown? 
arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@lovestruck... honesty it's just irritation yaar. I can understand Yuvani separation. Whatever happened, it had to have some consequences. But setting up house with Snaky??? After all she has done!! After all the crap that Daayan Dadi and Snaky have pulled, why do they get to have a chilled out life? And they were forgiven in the blink of an eye ( I blame jagat mata Suhani for that... I hope she has learnt her lesson) 
And about them being all noble and providing parents for their two children... What about Yuvaan? He is Yuvraj s actual son right? Krishnas father died/ jailed or whatever happened to Krishna Sr - I'm not sure. He was the one who brought the bomb and paid the price for it. Yes it isn't young Krishna s fault, but what is Yuvaans fault in all this mess. Yuvraj, being all noble is willing to play daddy to that child, while his OWN son misses him and grows up without a father or his father's family ( which might not be that bad - his father's family is AWFUL!!) 

I'm sorry but I don't see the logic or nobility in this act... at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaNaBa

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged

@arch: I think both are unaware of other child's existence. Don't ask me how but the ridiculous creatives are capable of making Su leave straight from hospital... Somehow Y gets one kid handed over n told that Su left him the kid n left and somehow convince Su too that Y wants nothing to do with her or kid. 

Also, Is Yuvraj aware of Krishna's shady doings? Last I saw only Su is aware n she did not confide into Yuvraj as usual. 

Lovestruck1996 IF-Rockerz
Lovestruck1996
Lovestruck1996

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_angel

@lovestruck... honesty it's just irritation yaar. I can understand Yuvani separation. Whatever happened, it had to have some consequences. But setting up house with Snaky??? After all she has done!! After all the crap that Daayan Dadi and Snaky have pulled, why do they get to have a chilled out life? And they were forgiven in the blink of an eye ( I blame jagat mata Suhani for that... I hope she has learnt her lesson) 
And about them being all noble and providing parents for their two children... What about Yuvaan? He is Yuvraj s actual son right? Krishnas father died/ jailed or whatever happened to Krishna Sr - I'm not sure. He was the one who brought the bomb and paid the price for it. Yes it isn't young Krishna s fault, but what is Yuvaans fault in all this mess. Yuvraj, being all noble is willing to play daddy to that child, while his OWN son misses him and grows up without a father or his father's family ( which might not be that bad - his father's family is AWFUL!!) 

I'm sorry but I don't see the logic or nobility in this act... at all.
Only logic i cn probably speculate is 
Thy mutually decided not to meet each other 
Or their respctove children 
Im assuming 
Yestrdys juic scene if u guys are watching lol
LOL

Idk 
I still believe it was suhani who out f guilt initiated separation or may b hes bashed her badly which has pinchd her n made to hate the real suhani 
N thy hv promised each othr nt to meet yuvaan n yuvaani 

Soumo Tongue
Ary thy hv frgtton wht she did those daysLOL

But idk y shes nt thy same soumo yr 
Vo b compromise mei hee jee rhi h 

Konsa vo enjy kr rhi h yuvi k sathWink

N archie baby wht a trnfrmation from 
Awesomeraj to awfulraj LOLTongue

Idk wht has actually hppned 
I still say madly loves n starves for suhani Big smile
Anushka.senrose Newbie
Anushka.senrose
Anushka.senrose

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I think suhani hates mirror because of her past,as we all dont known what  happy before separation may be yuvraj has insulated her showing her face in the mirror  by telling your looks are so bad so as your heart and nature .

Go to top