India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Why couldn't SNAKY be a single mother?

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
If Suhani can bring up the boy alone, why couldn't snaky? She has a rich mommy, right? So what is the justification for Mr. Marry Me to marry HER of all people? She's too precious to manage alone, is it?

Some half-baked nonsense vindication will be presented by the morons who script this.

If you ask me, it's heading for a quick happy ending wrap.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16arch_angelSunaPCaNaBadrummedup

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita_m

If Suhani can bring up the boy alone, why couldn't snaky? She has a rich mommy, right? So what is the justification for Mr. Marry Me to marry HER of all people? She's too precious to manage alone, is it?

Some half-baked nonsense vindication will be presented by the morons who script this.

Yes...exactly...I hope at end yuvani warna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
guys please ssel ke end ki baat na kaho.
mujhe bhi ye somya se bahut iritation ho rahi hai.now I want a new hero for suhani.
anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Nisha, I'm very sorry if it upsets you, but jo lagta hai woh kissi ko bhi bolne ka haqq hai. It is an OPINION, it won't make it reality if it's not going to happen.
Serial hai yeh, take it as a serial. Aaj ya kal end hoga.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
What would be the pt of her being a single mom in a show called suhani si ek ladki? I said this a million times. She overstayed her welcome and point in the show after she got remarried to krishna bt these cvs just kept on making story lines for her to keep her in the show. She was a pointless character. And obviously the reason for Yuvraj's anger is lame. A whole room of ppl heard Krishna say his boss told him ab the bomb and still Yuvraj got so angry with suhani that he hates her. Yes Barbie brother might have put it on bt Krishna brought it hw is su to blame. They could have gotten any random actress to play his wife. Kept the suspence that it was a misunderstanding that made them break up. Shown kriya together with krishna having his secret and then coming together. But no they just want SomRaj together. And I dnt want it to end. Why should Yuvraji fans have all the fun and get su so easily. I want to see a new guy. It ends, yuvani end up together and Yuvraj is glorified. It would just be awful. Why should such a useless character get Su. Any1 wants to see some1 who is in love and meant to be angry its Raman. He thinks ishu maa got his daughter killed bt he still loves her. This fool is so happy. I want Sahil to play a twin. Yuvraj is freaking evil. Make sahil do a nice character and I will be happy if they cnt avoid to pay for 1 more actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arch_angelCaNaBa

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

anu, bas, ab tension lena band kar de. 99% the end will be the main leads getting together. Aur nahi, toh nahi, kaunsa aasman toot padega?

crssel16

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

anu, bas, ab tension lena band kar de. 99% the end will be the main leads getting together. Aur nahi, toh nahi, kaunsa aasman toot padega?

in these shows they even die together. Bt then just imagine snaky will follow them in heaven. Yuvraj will be seen as too hot there and will get married a few more times there too. He will be gods fav child too. Lol useless

arch_angel

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

in these shows they even die together. Bt then just imagine snaky will follow them in heaven. Yuvraj will be seen as too hot there and will get married a few more times there too. He will be gods fav child too. Lol useless

Thanks ...for support
Ie why someTimes hate to.come dis forum..sometimes most of de people's behave here bossy n.started neglecting n groupism started...but I love ssel always come back...
Dis is ssel forum where I free to express my feelings...

My.point is if somraj is.end.den stupid I m.who wasted my.time for yuvani one year...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16arch_angel

Go to top