Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

all's not well, that just begins! (Page 4)

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by hobaho56

hammmie 

hi there hobaho.. welcome to my take,   yes    that's my name and pleased to meet you ,love hammie
i could not help smiling reading ur reply to this comment...LOLLOLLOL Oh my sweet Hammie, this member is a spammer i guess..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Hammie , you are right All's not Well in the Tripathi's house...  and by that I mean mentally , the adults of the house have lost their Screws...

The main Stink Creepo  wants to leave and all seem Hell bent on letting him stay ...
Even Dhaani should have not apologized and let them go...Shallow Shaalu has made her bed ...let her find out WHAT she has her sight set on...A jobless, lech that has his sight on others wealth...

I firmly believe one learns by their mistakes if they are left to figure it out themselves,
trying to save S S for her own good is not going to help because she will always resent those that tried to help her...

Always wronged Dhaani of course does what she knows best is trying to save S S from the same misery that she went through with the Creepo and apologizes to the Creepo with his evil smirk for getting away with his lecherous behaviour.

Dhaani is left with her hubby that is hurt and in no mood to be talked out of his Foul mood,   Dhaani tries and talks him to take her out for Ice Cream...Nice thought...

Naw !! the Creepo and S S , I don't know how they find out ... come barging into the car to join them for the outing... How Rude !! Uninvited Rodents...

Viplav get even sulkier, and who could blame him, with the Snake poking at Viplav with trying to say he knows his ex S I L better ...Viplav should have asked him WHY does he know her so well ?  Then knocked his smirk off his face..Angry

The Fake Fight... I do not know if it will work...because it is too fast a change in their 
behaviour too soon after all the lovey dovey they did in front of everyone.
But then again these resident adults that seemed to have the cunning to smell a Rat before now seem to be in a stupor and are ready to believe anything that seems to go along with what they privately want... A Real Loony Bin... A N has turned into...

Thank you Hammie,  let's hope the Tripathi's wake up before it is too late..

Take care,  my friend,  wish you nothing but the best always...
dolly..lagging behind   on ISHQ   hence the brief    reply... but couldn't resist   commenting... as always a great comment .. which is pleasure for me to read...   my delight  reading instead  of writing...  thanks much love hammie

Tahsinomiaimf

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

All's not well , that just begins.

Sometimes you have to loose a few battles to win The War . A lot of my mentors tell me that . Give in to a few arguments or situations against my principles and keep an eye on the bigger picture. A good  life lesson indeed. That is what I saw happening today .

For the evil forces there is one and only one person to be destroyed and that is Dhani . Dhani the quiet lamb who would never dream of questioning or hurting anyone . Who only thinks of others first then why is she a cause of such hatred. All because a lion took her under his protection and swears by his love for her. Most envy that undying love and attention she gets from him . She is his weak spot so in order to get a reaction from the lion attack the lamb and see him roar.

The Avasthi's take a gamble at pretending to leave AN when Kanak and family pester them to stay back . Damaad is like a god and should not leave the house and the only way he can be made to stay is if Dhani with folded hands apologizes and begs them not to leave. Dhani single minded in her thought to the welfare of Shallu versus the fate she would meet at the hands of the cruel Avasthi family decides that she will apologize. Its a samll price to pay compared to the bigger fight that still needs to be waged . She raises her hands to do so when Viplav stops her still she goes ahead with what she thinks is the right thing to do .

Ah and such vindication and exhilaration from both the families. Kanak gets her wish to see her DIL pride crushed and so does DT , Shallu and Sulakshana. For Raja it is a slap on Viplavs face for his wife to beg him to stay when a few days ago both had stood in front to threaten him . He gets a chance to gloat and use his silver tongue to impress them with how he respects everyone.

Viplav enraged in his room lets off steam when Dhani tires to explain why she did what she did . Its to keep Shallu in the house and within sight . When in AN the mother and son will not get a chance to do atrocities on her as they did to her. And she is right ..loosing this round though unpalatable is one way to buy time and think of the next attack. She persuades Vip to snap out of his depressed mood and take her out for an ice cream .

And now my favorite scene of the day.  The Ice cream sequence. Ready to take off the couple are joined by two uninvited guests. Shallu & Raja too wish to accompany them to their outing as Raja is big hearted and wishes to make up with Dhani . Viplav at Dhani's behest controls his anger drives off to their destination. As planned Raja begins to wind up Viplav with his "oh so nice " memories of Suman Bhabhi and the good times they had before. Both get it as to what he is trying to do but with Shallu next to them they let him continue with his charade. " Bhabhi likes Vanilla flavor ,,oh no paan for her .." Viplav barely holds on to his anger and wants to return home.

Oh my the entire scene was so taunt and filled with tension. I was holding onto my seat waiting for Viplav to explode. If looks could kill Viplav would slice Raja into little pieces. Whoa hats off to this actor who does a flawless Angry young man ...one would run and hide from him with his looks.

The baccha loag return where the family is waiting for dinner. Vip refuses to join them and Raja gets a chance to look good again .

A new day, Dhani walks into the kitchen and challenges Kanak on her not letting her enter the kitchen . Is it new found courage that she has mustered or is it a plan of action that both have devised. After an uproar and an open confrontation in front of the family Vip & Dhani walk into their room to finish their argument . Vip realises that even if this event was for show he has been rude to Dhani and somewhere it must have hurt ..he takes her in his arms to assure her that our plan seems to be working..

A good episode with a right amount of build up for the next plan. Raja too is on the lookout and so is Viplav.  The latters issue remains that no one in the household will believe him because of his allegiance to Dhani and RAja's biggest gain is in that no one in the household likes Dhani . 

The Lamb continues to be the bone of contention for one and ALL .

Love your writing Hammie ...it is such a pleasure to do so and its the first thing i do when I start my day. Thanks again.

premratan...  sorry for such a late reply... and that  too  a short one.. ratna  Iam rushed off my feet  took many other  occupations..    do forgive me...  loved all your comment..       dhani lamb...    like it.. seems viplav  becomes the lamb and dhani Mary...   love hammie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Baap Re Hammie..what is this?Confused OuchOuch...i read ur take four times, with my chota sa dictionary in my hand...seriously yaar ..i did not heard many words in my life...i had to look for that word and then find out its meaning...conniving, hoodwinkedOuch...and baap re those sentences which u frame...i cant understand their meanings at the first go..Confused...hayyee meri phooti kismathLOLLOL..read ur take four times phir kuch kuch samjh mein aya...
ur second last para, before the precap part...i choked twice at the first line itself..Confused..then its was usual gunning dhani galore! ..and  please explain the meaning of ur title, if u dont mind...actually mujhe koi sharam nahi hai asking u because firstly u r my friend and secondly i really want to know what does the title mean...

brilliant take, absolutely first classClapClap..now what shall I say..Meri Aayi kehti hai ke haar nahi manne ka haiLOL..and i will not give up...i am saving these pages...will definitely learn to write like this one dayBig smileBig smile
lots of love and hugs for the most brilliant writer Hammie...HugHug
congrats mz..Dazzler...  barbie it isClapClap
hi barbs ,thanks for your  kind ,loving comment ..    gives a good feel always ,and feel humbled...  hammie   is dumbfounded..  Big smile     

TahsinomiTitli_KK3148

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

hey hammie i think u missed my comments in ur take spanner in the work...i cant see ur likes there in my commentConfused   did I ?? please forgive me   barbie
i told u to reload ur page to see taz's DP and commented on ur take...  really? will try barbs to see how it  work
sorry if u had read them but u usually dont forget to hit the like button..but u did not "like" those comments...so i thought that may be u missed them...
now no need to go back and comment there...i can understand that its only our babbar sher in ur heart and mindLOLLOLLOL

i just want to know did u get to see taz's DP??  in a pm...

TahsinomiTitli_KK3148

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

Awesome Take, dear Hammie
heloo  aimf ,Smile this is pleasant surprise  indeed...
Relying on your takes as will be traveling constantly for a few weeks. Hope to catch the episode whenever possible, and will try my best to participate. Meanwhile, here is hoping that you are back to yourself and wishing you a nice evening.
you will be missed on this post   aimf .godspeed..    thanks for popping by appreciate your on  going support ,much love ,hammie

Tahsinomiaimf

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by hobaho56

hammmie 

hi there hobaho.. welcome to my take,   yes    that's my name and pleased to meet you ,love hammie
i could not help smiling reading ur reply to this comment...LOLLOLLOL Oh my sweet Hammie, this member is a spammer i guess..LOLLOL

well what can say barbie..  thank heavens for spammers..  i hope they actually read my repetitive posts...LOL  love Smile hammie

TahsinomiTitli_KK3148

Go to top