Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

all's not well, that just begins! (Page 3)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

Thanks a lot Hammie...

hi svd7755,   thankyou for reading and commenting , love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hobaho56

hammmie 

hi there hobaho.. welcome to my take,   yes    that's my name and pleased to meet you ,love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

hi swathSmile..bhaut soochte hai tum re...Tongue soocthe rehe aacha lagte hai...[chuckling]

Dear Hammie Big smile...I thoroughly enjoyed the episode ...When the demon himself wanted to leave they could have bid him farewell na but no the tripathi's have to beg him to stay...the blame as usual falls on dhani...Kanak and sulochana belong to chudails club LOL,they have been trained pretty well you see...mauka dekhte hi dhani pe attack especially kanak with her hands and  claws always itching to slap and pull everyone's hair LOL

very badly behaved # ab main kya bolon...errh..    they out do each other..

Dhani is a fore thinker, she is the one who is always been composed...she apologized to raja despite viplav's protest and wow look at the way all chudail's and demons face glows ...noor hai unlogo ki chehron pe LOL

haaa hooo..love it.. not bad coming from soochne wali bibi...LOL

...Dhani dhani my respect for her increases day by day...viplav did some punya to have her by his side...she always put others before her...So much she does for shalu later shalu should be extremely grateful to her.

haan woh tu theek hai but she is thori dadi amma too.. viplav was rightTongue...  shalu.. has  put on too much around her brain too...

We do get chota cool right viplav needs it now and then LOL...jab dimag garam hoga toh thodi der ke liye chota cool mai rakh sakta hai LOL Dhani calms and reasons with him that its better to keep your enemy closer. Raja overhears the conversations where dhani speaks of shak ki beej and he tries to implement the same seed of doubt against them...dhani plz close the door next time you see dewaron ko bhi kaan hote hai.

waise swathi you have to agree ,she does mother  the lion cub too..  but yes he does need some bhashans..    like naku gave dutta... erhhh sowwie  slip of the tongue

Aww viplav asks dhani to have paan such a sweet moment in spite of so much tension around here comes the chipkali ya blu kabab mai haddi...i totally get viplav's frustration he is so getting on his nerves...they leave the place.

and she refuses the paan good girl !..   raja was dying for beats... ek tu dhani rok deti hai..

Now comes my favourite part of the episode...kanak with her do not enter the kitchen tag to dhani ...it should have been beware of me mai katthi hu bhi chikti hu chillati hu lol dhani retorts back saying why when can cook for mahabhoj why not now??

yes.. spot on ,however swathi.. maat bhool it was really a set  up.. but I guess  kanak knows not

Viplav drags her to the hall warns her not to say anything to his mother her saas...they fight for some time gather the crowd...by God such glows on DT kanak and the avasthi's faces LOL...it's been some time to see them smiling LOL mujhe toh badi hassi ayi thi especially looking at DT who kya tha he was the moon , the sun itni chamak dhamak chehre pe  LOLhaan haan hass le jina hasna hai baad mai rona bhi toh hai ...for viplav and dhani will have the last laugh.Dhani and viplav leave with kanak on their toes full of eavesdroppers around the house...luckily they close the door and hug...the plan is damn good...kanta ko kanta hi nikal sakta hai ...chal ko chal se hi baazi mar sakte hai...The precap is good raja and his amma have their faces burning when viplav takes the AN's responsibility and he is going to be the official heir soon.

yes... god I  could strangle the   anti  dhani crowd a pack of cruel bullies...      such arrogance.. thier pride needs a fall

As usual you have written extremely well Clap...loved reading your take...waiting for your next part...till then take care.Big smile

swathi, thank you for the    delightful comment..  made me chuckle , much love  and many thanks , yours hammie

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomicaptkirkMishfanpremparbatpearl100

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged

All's not well , that just begins.

Sometimes you have to loose a few battles to win The War . A lot of my mentors tell me that . Give in to a few arguments or situations against my principles and keep an eye on the bigger picture. A good  life lesson indeed. That is what I saw happening today .

For the evil forces there is one and only one person to be destroyed and that is Dhani . Dhani the quiet lamb who would never dream of questioning or hurting anyone . Who only thinks of others first then why is she a cause of such hatred. All because a lion took her under his protection and swears by his love for her. Most envy that undying love and attention she gets from him . She is his weak spot so in order to get a reaction from the lion attack the lamb and see him roar.

The Avasthi's take a gamble at pretending to leave AN when Kanak and family pester them to stay back . Damaad is like a god and should not leave the house and the only way he can be made to stay is if Dhani with folded hands apologizes and begs them not to leave. Dhani single minded in her thought to the welfare of Shallu versus the fate she would meet at the hands of the cruel Avasthi family decides that she will apologize. Its a samll price to pay compared to the bigger fight that still needs to be waged . She raises her hands to do so when Viplav stops her still she goes ahead with what she thinks is the right thing to do .

Ah and such vindication and exhilaration from both the families. Kanak gets her wish to see her DIL pride crushed and so does DT , Shallu and Sulakshana. For Raja it is a slap on Viplavs face for his wife to beg him to stay when a few days ago both had stood in front to threaten him . He gets a chance to gloat and use his silver tongue to impress them with how he respects everyone.

Viplav enraged in his room lets off steam when Dhani tires to explain why she did what she did . Its to keep Shallu in the house and within sight . When in AN the mother and son will not get a chance to do atrocities on her as they did to her. And she is right ..loosing this round though unpalatable is one way to buy time and think of the next attack. She persuades Vip to snap out of his depressed mood and take her out for an ice cream .

And now my favorite scene of the day.  The Ice cream sequence. Ready to take off the couple are joined by two uninvited guests. Shallu & Raja too wish to accompany them to their outing as Raja is big hearted and wishes to make up with Dhani . Viplav at Dhani's behest controls his anger drives off to their destination. As planned Raja begins to wind up Viplav with his "oh so nice " memories of Suman Bhabhi and the good times they had before. Both get it as to what he is trying to do but with Shallu next to them they let him continue with his charade. " Bhabhi likes Vanilla flavor ,,oh no paan for her .." Viplav barely holds on to his anger and wants to return home.

Oh my the entire scene was so taunt and filled with tension. I was holding onto my seat waiting for Viplav to explode. If looks could kill Viplav would slice Raja into little pieces. Whoa hats off to this actor who does a flawless Angry young man ...one would run and hide from him with his looks.

The baccha loag return where the family is waiting for dinner. Vip refuses to join them and Raja gets a chance to look good again .

A new day, Dhani walks into the kitchen and challenges Kanak on her not letting her enter the kitchen . Is it new found courage that she has mustered or is it a plan of action that both have devised. After an uproar and an open confrontation in front of the family Vip & Dhani walk into their room to finish their argument . Vip realises that even if this event was for show he has been rude to Dhani and somewhere it must have hurt ..he takes her in his arms to assure her that our plan seems to be working..

A good episode with a right amount of build up for the next plan. Raja too is on the lookout and so is Viplav.  The latters issue remains that no one in the household will believe him because of his allegiance to Dhani and RAja's biggest gain is in that no one in the household likes Dhani . 

The Lamb continues to be the bone of contention for one and ALL .

Love your writing Hammie ...it is such a pleasure to do so and its the first thing i do when I start my day. Thanks again.

Edited by premparbat - 13 April 2016 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiMishfanHamlet53

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Baap Re Hammie..what is this?Confused OuchOuch...i read ur take four times, with my chota sa dictionary in my hand...seriously yaar ..i did not heard many words in my life...i had to look for that word and then find out its meaning...conniving, hoodwinkedOuch...and baap re those sentences which u frame...i cant understand their meanings at the first go..Confused...hayyee meri phooti kismathLOLLOL..read ur take four times phir kuch kuch samjh mein aya...
ur second last para, before the precap part...i choked twice at the first line itself..Confused..then its was usual gunning dhani galore! ..and  please explain the meaning of ur title, if u dont mind...actually mujhe koi sharam nahi hai asking u because firstly u r my friend and secondly i really want to know what does the title mean...

brilliant take, absolutely first classClapClap..now what shall I say..Meri Aayi kehti hai ke haar nahi manne ka haiLOL..and i will not give up...i am saving these pages...will definitely learn to write like this one dayBig smileBig smile
lots of love and hugs for the most brilliant writer Hammie...HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiMishfanHamlet53

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hey hammie i think u missed my comments in ur take spanner in the work...i cant see ur likes there in my commentConfused
i told u to reload ur page to see taz's DP and commented on ur take...
sorry if u had read them but u usually dont forget to hit the like button..but u did not "like" those comments...so i thought that may be u missed them...
now no need to go back and comment there...i can understand that its only our babbar sher in ur heart and mindLOLLOLLOL

i just want to know did u get to see taz's DP??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Hammie , taz... why do I always miss your comment  ?  maaf kar de.. coming back to eat
i loved ur title.how can u give title to every single episode?really amaging... its what ever comes to my mind..but pleased you liked it
it was a very interesting episode,nice plan by viplab dhani,provoking raja to come out if his shell n viplab gining d trust of his family by disrespecting dhani. such a sick family .. dhani haters and raja lovers, big fools
very well said mahant DT is nothing in comparison to dhani,a true devotee of God.i love d way dhani teaches viplab things.once upon a time viplab taught dhani how to take a stand for her dignity,here dhani teaches viplab how to handle delicate relations.perfect couple..this is a brilliant point .. yes so true dhani  is teaching him a thing or two ..and he seems to be a good student..
u r such a great writer hammie,i learn new English words from u everyday.yes u put some words together n together they make magic,ur storytelling is just perfect.always gives me d feel of watching d episode live.ClapStar   your love and encouragement     motivates me to continue.. taz.. thanks and..  its night for you isn't it? hope  all patients sleep soundly...  Tongue... much love hammie

TahsinomiMishfan

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome Take, dear Hammie

Relying on your takes as will be traveling constantly for a few weeks. Hope to catch the episode whenever possible, and will try my best to participate. Meanwhile, here is hoping that you are back to yourself and wishing you a nice evening.

TahsinomiHamlet53

Go to top