Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

all's not well, that just begins! (Page 2)

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Dear Hammie Big smile...I thoroughly enjoyed the episode ...When the demon himself wanted to leave they could have bid him farewell na but no the tripathi's have to beg him to stay...the blame as usual falls on dhani...Kanak and sulochana belong to chudails club LOL,they have been trained pretty well you see...mauka dekhte hi dhani pe attack especially kanak with her hands and  claws always itching to slap and pull everyone's hair LOL

Dhani is a fore thinker, she is the one who is always been composed...she apologized to raja despite viplav's protest and wow look at the way all chudail's and demons face glows ...noor hai unlogo ki chehron pe LOL...Dhani dhani my respect for her increases day by day...viplav did some punya to have her by his side...she always put others before her...So much she does for shalu later shalu should be extremely grateful to her.

We do get chota cool right viplav needs it now and then LOL...jab dimag garam hoga toh thodi der ke liye chota cool mai rakh sakta hai LOL Dhani calms and reasons with him that its better to keep your enemy closer. Raja overhears the conversations where dhani speaks of shak ki beej and he tries to implement the same seed of doubt against them...dhani plz close the door next time you see dewaron ko bhi kaan hote hai.

Aww viplav asks dhani to have paan such a sweet moment in spite of so much tension around here comes the chipkali ya blu kabab mai haddi...i totally get viplav's frustration he is so getting on his nerves...they leave the place.

Now comes my favourite part of the episode...kanak with her do not enter the kitchen tag to dhani ...it should have been beware of me mai katthi hu bhi chikti hu chillati hu lol dhani retorts back saying why when can cook for mahabhoj why not now??

Viplav drags her to the hall warns her not to say anything to his mother her saas...they fight for some time gather the crowd...by God such glows on DT kanak and the avasthi's faces LOL...it's been some time to see them smiling LOL mujhe toh badi hassi ayi thi especially looking at DT who kya tha he was the moon , the sun itni chamak dhamak chehre pe  LOLhaan haan hass le jina hasna hai baad mai rona bhi toh hai ...for viplav and dhani will have the last laugh.Dhani and viplav leave with kanak on their toes full of eavesdroppers around the house...luckily they close the door and hug...the plan is damn good...kanta ko kanta hi nikal sakta hai ...chal ko chal se hi baazi mar sakte hai...The precap is good raja and his amma have their faces burning when viplav takes the AN's responsibility and he is going to be the official heir soon.

As usual you have written extremely well Clap...loved reading your take...waiting for your next part...till then take care.Big smile

Edited by pearl100 - 13 April 2016 at 6:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomipremparbat

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Enjoyed reading a lot. Thank you.

TahsinomiHamlet53

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hammie , you are right All's not Well in the Tripathi's house...  and by that I mean mentally , the adults of the house have lost their Screws...

The main Stink Creepo  wants to leave and all seem Hell bent on letting him stay ...
Even Dhaani should have not apologized and let them go...Shallow Shaalu has made her bed ...let her find out WHAT she has her sight set on...A jobless, lech that has his sight on others wealth...

I firmly believe one learns by their mistakes if they are left to figure it out themselves,
trying to save S S for her own good is not going to help because she will always resent those that tried to help her...

Always wronged Dhaani of course does what she knows best is trying to save S S from the same misery that she went through with the Creepo and apologizes to the Creepo with his evil smirk for getting away with his lecherous behaviour.

Dhaani is left with her hubby that is hurt and in no mood to be talked out of his Foul mood,   Dhaani tries and talks him to take her out for Ice Cream...Nice thought...

Naw !! the Creepo and S S , I don't know how they find out ... come barging into the car to join them for the outing... How Rude !! Uninvited Rodents...

Viplav get even sulkier, and who could blame him, with the Snake poking at Viplav with trying to say he knows his ex S I L better ...Viplav should have asked him WHY does he know her so well ?  Then knocked his smirk off his face..Angry

The Fake Fight... I do not know if it will work...because it is too fast a change in their 
behaviour too soon after all the lovey dovey they did in front of everyone.
But then again these resident adults that seemed to have the cunning to smell a Rat before now seem to be in a stupor and are ready to believe anything that seems to go along with what they privately want... A Real Loony Bin... A N has turned into...

Thank you Hammie,  let's hope the Tripathi's wake up before it is too late..

Take care,  my friend,  wish you nothing but the best always...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomicaptkirkMishfanpremparbatHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nickelodeon

Thank you!!!!Smile

hi here , thanks for the comment .  love hammie

Tahsinomiaimf

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Thanx  hammi...for d wonderful update ..it ll b interesting to watch cute cat fights of vidha...Smile

hi reva thanks for  reading and commenting .. the fights were not real so lacked sincerity...  but will  see  todays...  muchlove hammie
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Brilliant title...Smile

thanks reva...   it meant what viplav is planning to do.. distract   by falling out   with dhani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

Have not watched the last few episodes, but this explains the whole thing so precisely.
Thanks for the lovely update.
I liked the title too!

hi mishfan  good to see you.. try to catch the episodes if you can nothing like the real  thing... love hammie

TahsinomiMishfan

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Thanks hammmie for a brilliant takeClap

hi pearl, good the see you , thanks for reading and commenting ,love hammie

Tahsinomipearl82

Go to top