India-Forums

what's next (Page 3)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@Maty - do come back in DEDT...I miss our constant whining and cringing... Not to mention the sarcasm of Katori and siddy...I dont watch anymore ...but we can speculate nah lol ..just need to dig up dedt

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

@Maty - do come back in DEDT...I miss our constant whining and cringing... Not to mention the sarcasm of Katori and siddy...I dont watch anymore ...but we can speculate nah lol ..just need to dig up dedt

Umm... we can do it... lets keep the DEDT to ourselves if others find it -ve LOL.
@Katori - u cud join as well, if u r still watching... we can just stick to DEDT!!
ashwariya_98 Goldie
ashwariya_98
ashwariya_98

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Dedt is pinned up on top LOL
Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Katori, Maty, Lachu, Peehu Hug
Happy to see u here again nd missed u all nd ur discussion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged

So Bihan teams up with Shradha but I am sure he will not go through with it. But Vasu now accepts Thapki and is annoyed with Shradha (god whn will that woman be punished) so Shradha will harm Vasu but Thapki will become the saviour... Her nxt mission will be to expose shradha and in between we will have lollipop thahaan where thapki realizes how important he is for her. Maybe Bihan realizes that shradha needs to be exposed because she is harming maa and finds out thapki's intensions and help her though he is still angry...but the attraction keeps on building up. Shradha will get exposed at the end but she will probably play the pregnancy card or blackmail vasu with the truth...but as revenge or something she tries to kill thapki or bihan but the other saves and gets injured seriously in the process or something... Deathbed confession?? Lol...seriously I think everything except the last part will happen lol

Agree with this Lachu!!! But I hope Thapki will be more itno wooing Bihaan 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Umm... we can do it... lets keep the DEDT to ourselves if others find it -ve LOL.
@Katori - u cud join as well, if u r still watching... we can just stick to DEDT!!

See you in DEDT!

Go to top