India-Forums

what's next

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
okay, now Vasu accepts Thapki as her perfect bahu. On the other hand, as per the spoilers, Thapki exposes Shradha. So now the tracks left are Vasu accepting Bihaan and Thahaan love story. Wink Oh, then there's the DS- Shradha part n Adiwakar track, but no one cares about that. lol. So, what do you think, what exactly is coming up for the viewers from next week on?
I think it'll be a mix of Adiwakar, Thapki trying to gain trust of Bihaan and Shradha's truth revelation.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sachu1993leonjayharneet.kahlon..dtd...ParshiKowsioceanbubble

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malu710

okay, now Vasu accepts Thapki as her perfect bahu. On the other hand, as per the spoilers, Thapki exposes Shradha. So now the tracks left are Vasu accepting Bihaan and Thahaan love story. Wink Oh, then there's the DS- Shradha part n Adiwakar track, but no one cares about that. lol. So, what do you think, what exactly is coming up for the viewers from next week on?
I think it'll be a mix of Adiwakar, Thapki trying to gain trust of Bihaan and Shradha's truth revelation.
phle toh she will reveal truth of shradha then she all try to win bihaan 's heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Malu710leonjayParshioceanbubble

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

phle toh she will reveal truth of shradha then she all try to win bihaan 's heart
which means we have to wait even looonger for Thahaan track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonParshi

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

which means we have to wait even looonger for Thahaan track
ya we have to wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
So Bihan teams up with Shradha but I am sure he will not go through with it. But Vasu now accepts Thapki and is annoyed with Shradha (god whn will that woman be punished) so Shradha will harm Vasu but Thapki will become the saviour... Her nxt mission will be to expose shradha and in between we will have lollipop thahaan where thapki realizes how important he is for her. Maybe Bihan realizes that shradha needs to be exposed because she is harming maa and finds out thapki's intensions and help her though he is still angry...but the attraction keeps on building up. Shradha will get exposed at the end but she will probably play the pregnancy card or blackmail vasu with the truth...but as revenge or something she tries to kill thapki or bihan but the other saves and gets injured seriously in the process or something... Deathbed confession?? Lol...seriously I think everything except the last part will happen lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita112leonjayKowsi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I am sure Thapki-Dhurv reunion is coming!!! LOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Even I am sure of that. Once Shraddha exposure, thats the next track. Vasu will never bother about either Thapki  or Bihaan!

How are you BTW? Long time... Missing our daily episodic discussions and analysis. No body bothers to visit DEDT these days!LOL
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 12 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by Katori

Even I am sure of that. Once Shraddha exposure, thats the next track. Vasu will never bother about either Thapki  or Bihaan!

How are you BTW? Long time... Missing our daily episodic discussions and analysis. No body bothers to visit DEDT these days!LOL

Was going to quit the show but my 3 year old turned out to be a bigger fan of thapki than even Bihaan. Cries with her and laughs with her so I end up watching parts of the show anyway. LOLLOL

Thapki is the only word he can pronounce with "th". Rest are with all americanized english "t" LOL

Go to top