Happen very soon...shanti & sarla have created a huge
Misunderstanding๐Ÿ˜ก between shivam & riya...she had sent 
Divorce papers to riya & shivam also so the it looks like shivam had sent
Riya & riya had sent shivam those papers
& Shivam signed the papers also ๐Ÿ˜ญ I know there will be sad & angry 
Scenes coming up now 
ShivYa love was pure from the beginning but the time riya entered 
The house everything changed they were stuck in daily kitchen politics 
At least now I hopethey show the leads track properly atat least we will get 2 see them more

Btw guys go & vote for shivam &riya as best naya sadasyaa
Of star parivar awards 2016 voting has started 
So pleeeaaasse vote 
Posted: 7 years ago
Why do every lead couple have to go through divorce processes (and second marriages). I would like them to be eternal.
I read abt their divorce but I'm hoping riya doesn't sign those papers in anger like shivam did...๐Ÿ˜ก never expected he'll turn out to be so dumb ๐Ÿ˜• he should've torn those papers & thrown on that fake lawyers face like other heroes do ๐Ÿ˜† I've seen other heroes tearing the papers or burning them...but shivam signed it widout even asking riya...๐Ÿคข 
I don't have much hopes from MAM CVS so I won't be surprised if ShivYa get divorced ๐Ÿ˜Š
Naaz, I too want a gif ..
That fake lawyer was Rajinder  Sarla's thug companion and wow Shivam got fooled .. he too needs to grow some brain and we dont have Riya's realization in sight as well.. oh I give up!!
Originally posted by Maverick_me

Naaz, I too want a gif ..
That fake lawyer was Rajinder  Sarla's thug companion and wow Shivam got fooled .. he too needs to grow some brain and we dont have Riya's realization in sight as well.. oh I give up!!
yeah sure u can use it but don't use the ones I already used there r others as well ๐Ÿ˜‰ warna same hojayega  
Shivam has disappointed me big time...๐Ÿ˜ก why did he sign the papers ?? He crossed all limits of dumbness by doing that...๐Ÿ‘