Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG'-,OS|Part 3 Page 8| Note for my All Story Pg. 9 (Page 3)

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna3011

Very hot

Thanks for reading and liking the OS dearSmile

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amreenshameem

Naughty and hot OS

Embarrassed
Thanks for reading and liking the OS dearSmile
CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabslocks

So hot update. Maan and Geet romance in office. They are going to be married in three weeks.

They are MSK and Geet after all, they can romance anywhere they like, they don't need anyone permission na.LOL
Yup, marriage in three weeks and they have already done their SRWink
Isshh Baba ji, dekho aaj kal ke ladke aur ladkiya ko, shadi se pahle hi SR mana lete haiLOL
CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurmaaneet

Omg '' Hehhehe u get it right.. Superb yaar.. Very hott.. Maaneet romancing foreplaying having ahem ahem in the office while on conference call.. Sounds exotic and erotic.. Lol... We r sooo chichori.. Maaneet to be married.. I hope ur continuing.. I wanna see how maan kicks sam out of their lives.. Ab annie ko kya prob hai jo woh sam ko le ayi.. Cont soon hun

Thanks for reading and liking the OS dear.
what can we do if Maaneet made us chichori yaar...once they come in our mind, our mind itself goes into gutter and then it comes up with anything and everything one can ever imagine of WinkLOL Who would have thought to read something like this, forget who, I never thought I would write something like this but I did and all credit goes to Maaneet.
Kick Sam...now I have no idea how I will do thatConfused Annie doesn't have any prob yaar. she is just her friend which Geet doesn't approve of you know Jelouse Geet can't stand anyone near Maan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sagorika93

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 updating! Sizzling hot passionate OS! Maan puts the call on hold it attend to Geet! the call is frm US! Bt Maan more interested in loving his Mishty! Maan js teases n touches n makes love 2 her! Maan then attends to the call n lies n pretends 2 b sorry! Maan cannot get enuf of her! Maan tells Josh that he cannot even sleep without his sceretray n he expans! Poor Geet! Maan apologises abt Sam issue n agrees wid Geet! Maaneet go home 4 round 2! they will be getting married soon! Pls continue!!!

MSK does what pleases him and here Geet pleases him and he far more interested in Geet than his call so there is no way he will let go of her and attend the call na. 
I will try to write the  next part soon and post it soon.

khwaishfan

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazzyBusy

Originally posted by mayurmaaneet

Omg '' Hehhehe u get it right.. Superb yaar.. Very hott.. Maaneet romancing foreplaying having ahem ahem in the office while on conference call.. Sounds exotic and erotic.. Lol... We r sooo chichori.. Maaneet to be married.. I hope ur continuing.. I wanna see how maan kicks sam out of their lives.. Ab annie ko kya prob hai jo woh sam ko le ayi.. Cont soon hun

what can we do if Maaneet made us chichori yaar...once they come in our mind, our mind itself goes into gutter and then it comes up with anything and everything one can ever imagine of WinkLOL Who would have thought to read something like this, forget who, I never thought I would write something like this but I did and all credit goes to Maaneet.
Kick Sam...now I have no idea how I will do thatConfused Annie doesn't have any prob yaar. she is just her friend which Geet doesn't approve of you know Jelouse Geet can't stand anyone near Maan.

Ok forget I said, Annie has any problem with Geet WinkLOL Since I will be continuing it ,I will need some mirch masla so I guess Annie will help adding that mirch masla into Maaneet life
khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazzyBusy

Originally posted by khwaishfan

<font color="#cc00ff">hi thanks 4 updating! Sizzling hot passionate OS! Maan puts the call on hold it attend to Geet! the call is frm US! Bt Maan more interested in loving his Mishty! Maan js teases n touches n makes love 2 her! Maan then attends to the call n lies n pretends 2 b sorry! Maan cannot get enuf of her! Maan tells Josh that he cannot even sleep without his sceretray n he expans! Poor Geet! Maan apologises abt Sam issue n agrees wid Geet! Maaneet go home 4 round 2! they will be getting married soon! Pls continue!!! </font>

MSK does what pleases him and here Geet pleases him and he far more interested in Geet than his call so there is no way he will let go of her and attend the call na.
I will try to write the next part soon and post it soon.

thanks

CrazzyBusy

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Lovely os...Boss romancing his secretary while she was attending phone call, that too on hold.

CrazzyBusy

Go to top